Solo PVP and most other tourneys not updating on S1

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 16, 2017, 05:5312/16/17
12/11/17

My name is Chris Fuller. I am playing on Server 1, The ridge of Imperis on Facebook. My city is  Titan CF1- alpha, at coords x 306, y 36.  For at least 6 months my PVP solo tourneys specifically, but my other tourneys as well, have not been updating no matter how many troops I send to the persians in them. I mainly play PVP solo but have noticed in some of the others as well, but for sure PVP solo. Typically, they are the ones with GP's in them and I have run thousands upon thousands of troops to trip it or otherwise overwhelm it. I have had some sporadic success, but quit messing w it for periods of time focusing in S3 and giving up on it, but it is definitely not updating specifically in PVP solo tourneys.  I am very, very frustrated with it and please help. I am getting a direct walk through this time posting with Talon Wilmeth moderator. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelenTechnical Support
Dec 16, 2017, 09:5712/16/17
10/24/17

Hi, can you please clarify what you mean by "tournaments are not updating"? Do you mean that you are receiving no points or no rewards for them?

Probably you know that for PvP tournaments you can earn points by combating with other players, not with Persian Positions. Also, in some tournaments, you have a minimum amount of points you have to earn in order to get a reward. 

I would be grateful if you could attach some screenhots illustrating the issue and explain with examples what is wrong.