Game running with black screen

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 19, 2022, 20:0607/19/22
12/01/16

Game running with black screen

Hi all,

I would like this topic to say good bye, farwell or do a last call for descency to the plarium / ubisoft team because: it is very unpolite to leave a help request unanswered and forcing a player out of the game by the back door. Is it because i do not spent money?! Well... at least it would be descent to actually replay to help request. Even a reaction that you do not have the funds to keep the app updated for the new IOS would mean alot to me. I could have understand that. Total silence... I am still infuriated by it. Five year of fun suddenly to an end. 

Having said that i would like to thank my friends at Terms and coa's before that. It was a bless growing from n00b to... ok... n00b apprentice. Thank you to Pallas. You did an extremely well job creating a super fun and save gaming enviroment not only at Terms but in all the coa's before that. It was a total honour.

I do not thank other players bc i might hurt them by missing some out.

The pain of being forced to leave with the endless silence from plarium hurts like hell. 

Farewell and good bye. Any tips for strategy games are welcome. Just not games with apps pls, they might face similar issues of simple desency.

Kind regards,

Kjel

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 19, 2022, 20:0707/19/22
12/01/16

btw the probelm they cannot solve:

- I install the app

- I login to the app

- I load the game

- The app says the game is running and a box pops up

- The box normally loads the game but now keeps " black " 

First time i brought that to there attention: 1 year ago (i used old pc) now i have to use the newest and most modern and app fails.

KitanaCommunity Manager
Jul 20, 2022, 12:5407/20/22
02/04/22

Archon, please provide me with more details regarding your issue. Have you reported your problem and didn't receive any answer? If yes, please let m know your ticket number.

Jul 24, 2022, 16:1307/24/22
Aug 5, 2022, 16:53(edited)
12/01/16

the answer of the game is rather disturbing. Plarium cannot keep pace with technology and a mac is way to advance. Pls post offers for my account below (if you have an old pc... if modern then plarium will laugh at you).

Edited

KitanaCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2022, 16:5408/05/22
02/04/22
Kjeldoran

the answer of the game is rather disturbing. Plarium cannot keep pace with technology and a mac is way to advance. Pls post offers for my account below (if you have an old pc... if modern then plarium will laugh at you).

Edited

I have edited your comment as it is prohibited to post the messages from Support. Unfortunately we don't support macOS High Sierra. Hope on your understanding!