PVP & XP pts gained during coa conflict not added to coa conflict pts

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 6, 2022, 17:5203/06/22
12/21/15

The defence points and xp points I gained in battles during the coalition conflict were not added to my score for the coalition conflict. My battle report shows that I gained over 7k pvp pts and over 8k xp points in one particular battle but no points for the coalition conflict despite occurring well before the end of the conflict. This appears to be a bug. Did anyone else experience this?

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 6, 2022, 18:1703/06/22
12/21/15

For comparison, here is a screenshot of a different kind of battle during the coa conflict where I did gain some coa conflict points and the coalition conflict symbol is showing in the report:

i

whereas the coalition conflict symbol is missing from the other battle report and so are the points.

Mar 7, 2022, 09:2303/07/22
10/15/15

Viendo los 2 informes que tienes no encuentro ningún fallo :

Contra jerjes puntas en el CC y en posiciones.

En la primera captura la fecha y hora muestra que ocurrió con el evento CC terminado y puntua en los eventos que en ese momento están activos.

Looking at the 2 reports you have I can't find any fault :

Against jerjes tips in the CC and in positions.

In the first capture the date and time shows that it happened with the CC event finished and scores in the events that at that time are active.

KatiaModerator
Mar 7, 2022, 12:5403/07/22
01/31/18

Hello Lionne. No one can say something about this battle report, as we don't know what was the parameters of this battle.  All I can see is that you had out of acropolis your offensive units. You didn't mention if the player who raided you was your opponent in the conflict. Overall, I have seen Xerxes payouts,  not having conflict points so, maybe you have to submit a ticket to the support to find out what happened.