Problem with launching and downloading.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 15, 2021, 13:5101/15/21
12/18/20

Problem with launching and downloading.

Hi.

I Had some problems with launching the game during the last week.  I was told to reinstall the Plarium play. But when i try to reinstall it, i just get a message with "Fatal error"

i

What do i do?

//Martin

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Jan 18, 2021, 16:4101/18/21
07/09/19

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We've reproduced it and will fix in one of the upcoming updates. At the moment, please uninstall Plarium Play from your PC and install the latest version downloaded from here. It should help. 

Jan 24, 2021, 11:0001/24/21
12/18/20

Hi Nancy.

Tried to download it from the link you gave in your last respond. But now i just get this fatal error.

i

Jan 25, 2021, 04:4101/25/21
10/06/16
Martin Jespersen

Hi Nancy.

Tried to download it from the link you gave in your last respond. But now i just get this fatal error.

i

Hey, I'm not an Admin or anything, but I had the same issue as well. The only way I got it to work was to completely delete all plarium files from my computer, restart the computer, and then re-download the app with good internet connection and leave it plenty of time to finish the download. 

I don't know if that was it, or that time was just lucky, but it has worked since then.

Jan 29, 2021, 08:5601/29/21
12/18/20
YOLO

Hey, I'm not an Admin or anything, but I had the same issue as well. The only way I got it to work was to completely delete all plarium files from my computer, restart the computer, and then re-download the app with good internet connection and leave it plenty of time to finish the download. 

I don't know if that was it, or that time was just lucky, but it has worked since then.

I have done that, But i still get that message with a fatal error.

NancyAdmin
Jan 29, 2021, 13:1001/29/21
07/09/19
Martin Jespersen

I have done that, But i still get that message with a fatal error.

This error should be fixed in the upcoming update. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated. 

Feb 21, 2021, 12:2202/21/21
01/27/18

login issues. click on login, usernames show but when i click on  a user, usernames disappear and returns to login screen. i have uninstalled the game once to get it working again only lasted a day before same problem occurs. 

Feb 21, 2021, 21:2002/21/21
03/10/15

i have many players in my coa that can no enter in-game, they reinstall app and nothing. (clearing cache etc all that has been said its done and nothing)

frustrating to lose players because of a non-working properly app... whats going on?

NancyAdmin
Feb 24, 2021, 13:1302/24/21
07/09/19

Everyone who is experiencing login issues, please have a look at the recommendations given on this topic

Mar 4, 2021, 12:3003/04/21
01/19/16

Does the Plarium vision entail the game working properly?

There has been something wrong everyday this week

The Plarium Play App has been a disapointment from day one

this morning , I tried deciphering a tablet and got a error message

then tried reloading game ,  after trying for 20 minutes, I gave up

I think giving up on this game is the best idea

Mar 5, 2021, 06:3303/05/21
04/03/16

with the last update, the game goes extremely hard and with a huge lag. being required that at each of the 10-15 clicks be given refresh cache. it is almost impossible to play.

plarium what's going on, more than a week has passed and no change?????

why is there is so much disrespect and much lack of professionalism? why install updates untested ?????

NancyAdmin
Mar 9, 2021, 15:3203/09/21
07/09/19
FuFu Magoo

Does the Plarium vision entail the game working properly?

There has been something wrong everyday this week

The Plarium Play App has been a disapointment from day one

this morning , I tried deciphering a tablet and got a error message

then tried reloading game ,  after trying for 20 minutes, I gave up

I think giving up on this game is the best idea

I tried deciphering a tablet and got a error message

Am I right in understanding that you play the game on a tablet, not on a PC or a laptop? What was that error message about? 

NancyAdmin
Mar 9, 2021, 15:3603/09/21
07/09/19
Belisarius

with the last update, the game goes extremely hard and with a huge lag. being required that at each of the 10-15 clicks be given refresh cache. it is almost impossible to play.

plarium what's going on, more than a week has passed and no change?????

why is there is so much disrespect and much lack of professionalism? why install updates untested ?????

I'm sorry to hear that you've faced this issue. Have you performed all known solutions that may help to reduce lags? 

Mar 12, 2021, 07:3103/12/21
04/03/16

greetings nancy,

all have been reinstalled and upgraded and when I say all, ALL, with big letters. in terms of connection / net speed if I guess it would be a question, is not the case.

that they are working at this problems and there are lag in game is obvious because now the double image in the arena has disappeared (it happens when the victory was obtained and the fall of the warlord in the arena was slowed down so the new warlord in the arena appears overlapped with the one in falling - 3-4 days), which makes me think they are work for repair, but the lag still hasn't recovered.

I do not want to lengthen and detail what is obvious, more than necessary (the most simple example being - why did everything go ok until the latest update ??!!), I ask that this inconvenience be remedied, because until then, slightly cynical, the players - the clients receive a product from the administrators - sellers, which is not at the parameters and we are already in week 2 and the problems persist.

Does plarium technical team not have a deadline from the managers when such problems happends?  - about twice a year from what I noticed -.

I repeat the question of the previous post, why are untested upgrades implemented that produce such bugs?

best regards

NancyAdmin
Mar 12, 2021, 14:5003/12/21
07/09/19
Belisarius

greetings nancy,

all have been reinstalled and upgraded and when I say all, ALL, with big letters. in terms of connection / net speed if I guess it would be a question, is not the case.

that they are working at this problems and there are lag in game is obvious because now the double image in the arena has disappeared (it happens when the victory was obtained and the fall of the warlord in the arena was slowed down so the new warlord in the arena appears overlapped with the one in falling - 3-4 days), which makes me think they are work for repair, but the lag still hasn't recovered.

I do not want to lengthen and detail what is obvious, more than necessary (the most simple example being - why did everything go ok until the latest update ??!!), I ask that this inconvenience be remedied, because until then, slightly cynical, the players - the clients receive a product from the administrators - sellers, which is not at the parameters and we are already in week 2 and the problems persist.

Does plarium technical team not have a deadline from the managers when such problems happends?  - about twice a year from what I noticed -.

I repeat the question of the previous post, why are untested upgrades implemented that produce such bugs?

best regards

We do test all features and improvements that we implement into the game. Unfortunately, it's not possible to predict all possible use cases because each player has its own PC with unique settings and characteristics of a system. If you are still experiencing performance issues, please submit a ticket to our technical support department for further assistance.