30 days of rewards that can not be claimed by some players

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 11, 2020, 02:2012/11/20
08/09/15

Seems that many people are not able to collect the new 30 days of rewards for changing to the palarium play app.

Some can not get it to start - even after recieving notice and a message thanking them for 1-5 years of loyalty .... some have already recieved a free 7 to 14 day one, or purchased a 30 day drachma deal

(drachma deal offers less drachma than the purchased one - foolish of us for purchasing it as we can only have 2 of these daily reward offers running at the same time)

Is there any plan to allow all players that migrate to play app to recieve the rewards offered?  Or is this just a case of some get this disballancing reward and some just do not ?

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 25, 2020, 14:3212/25/20
12/15/20

Some of my clanmates having problem with "14 day rewards not appearing". Is there a way to fix this? Rewards must be start with DAILY RESET, otherwise people will have problems.  

NancyAdmin
Jan 6, 2021, 14:4601/06/21
Jan 15, 2021, 11:49(edited)
07/09/19

I'm sorry for the delayed reply. We were overwhelmed with work due to the migration process in December. Could you please specify if those players received the gifts a bit later? 

Jan 13, 2021, 21:4101/13/21
12/15/20

Nope, this doesnt resolved yet. 

i

One Moderator (Venessa) tells us to submit tickets. My friends did this but no response.

NancyAdmin
Jan 15, 2021, 13:1901/15/21
07/09/19
Sharam Paul

Nope, this doesnt resolved yet. 

i

One Moderator (Venessa) tells us to submit tickets. My friends did this but no response.

There are lots of different types of gifts and packs in the game that are given to various players in accordance with a special algorithm. If you haven't received one yet, there is still a chance that you will get it in the future. 

Jan 17, 2021, 01:3501/17/21
08/09/15

That is not true nancy.

Accounts can only have 2 of the daily reward events running at the same time.

Players should NOT purchase one - because it can block them from getting a much much better one that is free of charge.

We have people that recieved a random 7 or 14 day gift offer, then purchased a daily drachma pack --- they were blocked from getting the 30 day one with so many gifts and tens of thousands of drachma.

They did not recieve the offer once the package they had ran its time.  There is no chance they will get it as they had 2 packs running at the time the offer was made.

NancyAdmin
Jan 18, 2021, 15:1101/18/21
07/09/19

Thanks for your comment, Fortress. Let me clarify, there were some players who didn't receive 30-day gifts just because they hadn't claimed the first 21-day gift for moving from Facebook to Gameroom that we launched more than 6 months ago. If those rewards had been claimed in time, those players would have received new gifts. Unfortunately, it was technically impossible to replace them. Your understanding is much appreciated. 

Jan 25, 2021, 09:0401/25/21
Jan 25, 2021, 09:05(edited)
03/30/15
Nancy

Thanks for your comment, Fortress. Let me clarify, there were some players who didn't receive 30-day gifts just because they hadn't claimed the first 21-day gift for moving from Facebook to Gameroom that we launched more than 6 months ago. If those rewards had been claimed in time, those players would have received new gifts. Unfortunately, it was technically impossible to replace them. Your understanding is much appreciated. 

How can a norml person "understand" that you think it is OK to deprive players of 2 "gifts" in a row? 

it is defying any logic and smells nothing but discrimination or/and incompetence of developers. We are competing against other players and being deprived of 30K+ drachmas puts one in disadvantage. That is very unfair. 

NancyAdmin
Jan 25, 2021, 13:3201/25/21
07/09/19
Mullenz

How can a norml person "understand" that you think it is OK to deprive players of 2 "gifts" in a row? 

it is defying any logic and smells nothing but discrimination or/and incompetence of developers. We are competing against other players and being deprived of 30K+ drachmas puts one in disadvantage. That is very unfair. 

I'm sorry to hear that some players didn't manage to benefit from the second gifts, but there was a significant gap between the launch of these 2 gifts. 

Jan 26, 2021, 16:0101/26/21
03/30/15
Nancy

I'm sorry to hear that some players didn't manage to benefit from the second gifts, but there was a significant gap between the launch of these 2 gifts. 

Not only from the second but from the first, too.

I had a PC that crashed. Then I used a chromebook. Both former and latter asked to switch but every time I tried to do so, it said that I am already there, without allowing any gifts. Then I got another PC  to be able to play in 2021. No "gifts" again.

NancyAdmin
Jan 29, 2021, 13:2201/29/21
07/09/19
Mullenz

Not only from the second but from the first, too.

I had a PC that crashed. Then I used a chromebook. Both former and latter asked to switch but every time I tried to do so, it said that I am already there, without allowing any gifts. Then I got another PC  to be able to play in 2021. No "gifts" again.

Unfortunately, Plarium Play isn't compatible with Chromebook and those gifts are no longer available. Players were able to receive those gifts till December 31. I'm really sorry to hear that you didn't manage to get them in time, but this subject is considered to be closed because there is nothing we can do now. 

We give many other interesting free gifts in our games from time to time. Stay tuned and I hope you'll be able to get them. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.