All Categories

PVP and freedom XP points not credited????

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 3, 2020, 23:1207/03/20
10/12/16

Right at this moment we have PVP and Freedom XP points events running, for eg:

NOTE: My points are zero.

Just minutes ago a made a major raid and did not get credited with a single PVP or XP event point????????

For ******* sake Iceman lost over 30,000 units - it's got to be worth points!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 3, 2020, 23:2607/03/20
10/12/16

and before you ask - yes I have cleared cache and refreshed and I still have 0 points showing in both PVP and XP events

Agesofman

ID: 24006427

unGlorious Valley

[22:58] Leonidas: Congratulations! Your City has successfully been relocated from x:1905 y:-244 to x:-1560 y:1870 ! Use the new location to your advantage!

I will return to 1905 -244 at my convenience ;)
Jul 4, 2020, 08:3507/04/20
Jul 4, 2020, 14:10(edited)
10/15/15

Good morning young,

by seeing the date and time of the report as well as the "experience points earned" you should also have points for both "PVP war" and "freedom XP display".

The fact that these appear in the event counter is insignificant considering the "delays" in updating these counters

which proves to be a bug : the report doesn't say that you won anything for these events.

Don't put it here in the forum as you can already submit bugs directly to support:

COMMUNITY - SUPPORT - below all CONTACT US - I WANT TO REPORT A BUG. Fill in what is asked until you click on SEND, never give to RECOMMENDED ARTICLES or you'll end up in the forum.

You will tell us

Buenos dias joven,

viendo la fecha y la hora del informe asi como los "puntos de experiencia ganados" tendrias que tener tambien puntos tanto para "guerra PVP" como para "exhibicion de XP de la libertad".

El que estos figuren en el contador de los eventos es insignificante teniendo en cuenta los "retrasos" en la actualizacion de estos contadores,

lo que evidencia que es un bug : en el informe no figura que ganaras nada para estos eventos.

No lo pongas aqui en el foro pues ya se puede hacer llegar los bug directamente a soporte:

COMUNIDAD - SOPORTE - abajo del todo CONTACTANOS - QUIERO INFORMAR DE UN BUG. Rellena lo que se pide hasta pinchar en ENVIAR, nunca le des a ARTICULOS RECOMENDADOS o terminaras en el foro.

Ya nos contaras

Jul 4, 2020, 11:4007/04/20
10/12/16

hi Nancy

Thanks for reply.

I have wasted more of my time re-posting bug via support.

If you want us to use support why do Plarium have the following banner on the top of the support page?

Jul 4, 2020, 11:5007/04/20
Jul 4, 2020, 14:13(edited)
10/15/15

agesofman Red Warrior said:

hi Nancy

Thanks for reply.

I have wasted more of my time re-posting bug via support.

If you want us to use support why do Plarium have the following banner on the top of the support page?

Nice to be confused with my partner lol.

Most of what we think is a bug are simple problems with the game that can be solved by restarting, clearing the cache, things that work differently than we think, etc. that's why it's advisable to look at the forum and the recommended articles

Bien eso de confundirme con mi compañera lol.

La mayoria de lo que creemos bug son simples problemas con el juego que se pueden solucionar con reinicios, borrar la cache, cosas que funcionan de manera distinta a como creemos, etc. por eso se aconseja mirar en el foro y en los articulos recomendados

Jul 6, 2020, 18:3007/06/20
10/12/16

Apologies Elias!

Your answer still didn't address why in the past when I have posted in 'support' I have been asked to post on the forum and why in support you have the banner saying bug reports will be handled in the forum??

Why have a 'Bug Reporting' section in the forum if you do not want us to post bugs there?

Utterly confused and confusing
Jul 6, 2020, 21:4407/06/20
11/05/15
it has recently been changed however it looks like the banner has been left in place, it has been brought to the attention of Plarium 
Jul 9, 2020, 19:0007/09/20
10/12/16

To complete this somewhat sorry saga fellow warriors - I raised a bug report via support.

The reply has come back it was somehow my fault that I did not get any points and I will not be credited with any points even though my action took place 10 hours after the start of the the XP and PVP events.

Figure that logic out.

I can see now why Plarium want to move bug reports back away from Bug reports forum, where bugs and Plarium's treatment of it's customers is public, to the hidden from view world of 'support'.