Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 19, 2020, 08:2505/19/20
08/22/15

Upgrade Sketches Lost After being Applied From Within Upgrade a Building

hI

I id the following steps In order to upgrade a building 

1. I clicked on the Granary

2.It said insufficient sketches to upgrade. I clicked upgrade anyway.

3.It transfered me to the market and the Upgrade Sketches tab. There I clicked Apply to 1000 sketches

4.The 1000 Sketches disappeared and were not added to my Total.

5. I restarted the game but the sketches were still missing

6. I panicked and applied all my sketches as we normally do from the market.They were added ok.

So now I cannot recreate the problem because I have enough sketches.

I believe sb could check it if he has insufficient sketches to upgrade a building and follows the steps above but applies only 1 sketch to see if it is added to the total so that he does not lose a lot..

If it is indeed a bug how can I be reimbursed for the sketches i lost?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 19, 2020, 09:1005/19/20
11/05/15

when you purchase sketches they are added to the relevant section in the resources tab of the market, you then have to apply them before you can use them for a building upgrade 

once they have been applied they are added to the total and can be used 

for illustration, the top picture below shows I have 280 with 2 available to apply 

once applied i have 282 available 

sometimes, due to server lag, you need to restart the game for things to show which is what seems to have happened here 

May 19, 2020, 14:0805/19/20
08/22/15

Thank you Mortee for your response

I probably was not clear enough in my post but when I state in step 3 and Step 6 in my original post that I "Applied" the Sketches I meant that I pressed "Apply" in the screen you have posted.

The difference is that in step 3 I arrived in that screen by pressing Upgrade from within a Building

In the previous image (which is an example) if I had less than 165 Sketches and pressed Upgrade I would be transferred to the Market to Apply more Sketches.

That is what I did and the Sketches I applied disappeared. Even though afterwards I had 1 less pack of 1000 Sketches available and I restarted the game I could not upgrade the building until I went and applied more Sketches 

Unfortunately I cannot recreate the problem now because I have no Artisans available and currently there is no building that requires more Sketches than I have available in order to upgrade.

I will try to retest when possible

thanks

May 19, 2020, 21:4405/19/20
11/05/15
thanks for the clarification, I'll try it as well when I have enough banked, I usually apply them as soon as I get them 
Jul 3, 2020, 04:4707/03/20
08/22/15

Hi 

I checked again

There was no problem. Everything worked as it should.

I assume it was a server lag as was suggested.

NancyAdmin
Jul 6, 2020, 13:4507/06/20
07/09/19
hawkair T300 said:

Hi 

I checked again

There was no problem. Everything worked as it should.

I assume it was a server lag as was suggested.

We are glad to hear that everything is working as it should. Thanks for the confirmation. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.