Guardian Page Bug

Guardian Page Bug

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 9, 2019, 04:3610/09/19
06/05/15

Guardian Page Bug

I have a problem with the guardian page when I send a guardian to attack a warlord. After I hit the “attack warlord” button, the guardian page jumps/moves, and I must relocate where I was before I sent the guardian attack. (I must scroll to find the last guardian I sent.) The guardian page should remain stable when I send a hit to a warlord, and the screen should return to where I was before the hit. This bug slows down guardian play quite a bit, it affects my efficiency with guardian attacks, and it’s extremely annoying. I don’t know of any other players who have this same problem.  

These are the things I’ve tried:

1) I’ve changed the sort feature to “lock,” and I’ve tried other sort features, but this doesn’t help.  

2) I’ve signed into my account on a friend’s computer, and the glitch is still there. My friend does not have the problem with his account on this same computer.

3) I’ve tried the Plarium application and the browser mode, and the problem is still there.  

Please help me solve this problem so that I can enjoy fighting warlords!

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Oct 10, 2019, 08:3010/10/19
07/09/19

Hello Caius, 

I see your point. It's not a bug. The thing is when a guardian returns it is selected automatically. I'll forward your feedback to check if we can improve the work of this feature. At the moment, I would recommend fighting Warlords via the Guardians tab, not Warlords. 
Nov 29, 2019, 22:0211/29/19
11/29/19
it chooses a guardian near the top that is enlightened, and is choosing one i will be using to upgrade a future guardian as i do not need 5 level 5 capital defenders. it should not auto select as i usually have 3 to 5 in a row to strengthen and level up. jumping from a level 2 to a high level 5 is very time consuming.
Dec 4, 2019, 10:1212/04/19
10/30/19
bamman3322 said:

it chooses a guardian near the top that is enlightened, and is choosing one i will be using to upgrade a future guardian as i do not need 5 level 5 capital defenders. it should not auto select as i usually have 3 to 5 in a row to strengthen and level up. jumping from a level 2 to a high level 5 is very time consuming.
Hi! According to the test we have done, this issue cannot be treated as a bug. Therefore, I suggest you attacking the Warlords from the Guardian bookmark, that should help. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.