Unit just disapeared!

Unit just disapeared!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 30, 2019, 10:2708/30/19

Unit just disapeared!

Hi all,

I was trying to understand the best tactic to beat an elysian position and decided to scout it first using 1 pezos, after the first report i sent a first wave of troop to reduce the position strength.Then I send another etc.. the idea behind this is to understand how units interact with each others. 

Have a look at the first picture it's after one of the wave I've sent:

As you can see after this wave there is 1 horse left in the position some light infantry and 2 heavy infantry.

I then sent another wave using a different type of unit see the second picture.

The arrow point to the "invisible horse"!!! Where is the horse gone? I'm not kidding you it just vanished.

Before you even start yes the pictures are from the same position. No i haven't sent another wave between picture to kill the horse and trick you.

So still think elysian positions work properly? Unless this is what they intended to do having units routing from my mighty 3 pezos, this my friends is a bug!!

What is the point of bringing down the power of a position gradually if the units are changing after each wave? If this is what the developers intended that is seriously messed up!

If like i believe this is a bug that will be nice to refund me my units who died debugging your game!
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 3, 2019, 14:1309/03/19
02/25/16

Sounds like a fishy answer to me... units numbers changing between two attacks is a programming bug.

Vadim is probably not understanding the issue thinking these are two different positions of the same level.  Once the position has been attacked and the number of units killed and surviving is known that number cannot change. Period!

If Persian units could leave the position between attacks can they also reinforce the position between attacks??? Imagine that with Persian positions... impossible to one-bar positions because the number of units changes.

Plarium please reconsider your answer and fix this bug!

Sep 6, 2019, 00:0109/06/19
Mikalosos said:

Sounds like a fishy answer to me... units numbers changing between two attacks is a programming bug.

Vadim is probably not understanding the issue thinking these are two different positions of the same level.  Once the position has been attacked and the number of units killed and surviving is known that number cannot change. Period!

If Persian units could leave the position between attacks can they also reinforce the position between attacks??? Imagine that with Persian positions... impossible to one-bar positions because the number of units changes.

I did send him the pictures in my email and also told him it was the same position so i think he understood correctly. I believe they did that on purpose to add another level of difficulty to the elysian positions.
Oct 1, 2019, 16:5810/01/19
01/06/15

i sent reenforcements (2k phalanx and 5k nubian) to a siege to catch someone that had just spied.  came back a couple hours later and troops were nowhere to be found.  looked in protectorates, garrisons, tracking, city and acropolis.  this happened yesterday.  i have rebooted multiple times nowhere to be found.  thanks,  eddie

KatiaModerator
Oct 13, 2019, 08:2310/13/19
01/31/18

fast eddie said:

i sent reenforcements (2k phalanx and 5k nubian) to a siege to catch someone that had just spied.  came back a couple hours later and troops were nowhere to be found.  looked in protectorates, garrisons, tracking, city and acropolis.  this happened yesterday.  i have rebooted multiple times nowhere to be found.  thanks,  eddie

Hello Eddie if you are sure that you had sent those units  and they were in that siege ( sometimes our actions don't get registered)and they aren't in your city , plus you haven't any report that they been killed in this siege then you have to submit a ticket to the support team for stuck units . Here is the link https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new when the window will pop up you have to select the< stuck units> option. Usually the support team needs 1-5 working days to reply via your email.Be sure that you will right your coordinates and your email right . Please let us know if you got your units back  
KatiaModerator
Oct 13, 2019, 10:3710/13/19
01/31/18
Shintaki said:

Mikalosos said:

I did send him the pictures in my email and also told him it was the same position so i think he understood correctly. I believe they did that on purpose to add another level of difficulty to the elysian positions.
hello Shintaki as player speaking I say that it is the same in regular PP as well . It was announced many  months ago . Persians units will get reinforced even change the type of units if we leave the EP or PP on 1 bar and not clean it right away . It isn't a bug just  the game is  designed like this.  I notice that after your scouting you sent only pezos It is an offensive EP we could send only Dimancha for minimum losses as it is the same for the regular PP. To scout the E. position we sent only 1 Pezos.The basic idea for positions is to upgrade our pezos and to exchange them with higher units  but every player has his/her own gameplay. Looking forward for your screenshots showing  great payouts