Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 10, 2023, 02:5503/10/23
04/14/19

IP Banned for 1 hour

Please stop this from happening

https://prnt.sc/wyBRJtEX73uf

there are no unauthorised tools so only reason can be the request limit. Please get the developers to increase the request limit as this is happening all too regularly and can leave my forces exposed for many hours or for me to be unable to complete tournament tasks etc. It is - in the vernacular - a complete PITA

Views
Comments
Comments
KatiaModerator
Mar 12, 2023, 09:3603/12/23
01/31/18

Hello goatshagger. The buns come from the game's filters that are there to establish a fair game to all, as it seems that some players use bot programs to run their city instant of the players. Of course, it doesn't mean that all the players who got this ban using bot programs, as they might have lags and use a lot of clicks in a single minute. Lets say using the hidden paths to accelerate the time of an ongoing long-distance raid, by clicking a lot of times  on the available hidden paths items or upgrading the guardians manually by attacking multiple warlords etc. Please do fewer clicks, because the bans will last every time much longer than the previous ban, or just contact the Support. Of course, you can unplug the energy plug from your router for 5 minutes, and plug it in again, in hope that  if you will get the ban again it won't last longer.

Mar 13, 2023, 00:5803/13/23
04/14/19

Hi Katia

Thanks for that explanation. I don't use bot programs - wouldn't know where to start - so must be the Guardian thing at the end of the month when you suddenly have 1000 extra energy for city on each server which I get rid of manually as fast as possible killing multiple warlords at same time. 

I also use a lot of rapid clicks for elysian position tournaments as lower level positions (1-31 in my case) only require 1 hamippo or 1 dimacha to clear.

If we don't know how many clicks in a single minute activates this kill switch then we have no chance of avoiding it. if it's due to game lags then there is no way of avoiding it even, as you suggest, if you click more slowly.

PS It would be nice to have a link to contact support within the game as it usually takes half an hour or more to find relevant info which is frustrating

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 14, 2023, 11:1603/14/23
10/31/22
goatshagger

Hi Katia

Thanks for that explanation. I don't use bot programs - wouldn't know where to start - so must be the Guardian thing at the end of the month when you suddenly have 1000 extra energy for city on each server which I get rid of manually as fast as possible killing multiple warlords at same time. 

I also use a lot of rapid clicks for elysian position tournaments as lower level positions (1-31 in my case) only require 1 hamippo or 1 dimacha to clear.

If we don't know how many clicks in a single minute activates this kill switch then we have no chance of avoiding it. if it's due to game lags then there is no way of avoiding it even, as you suggest, if you click more slowly.

PS It would be nice to have a link to contact support within the game as it usually takes half an hour or more to find relevant info which is frustrating

Thanks for your explanation, Archon! I feel your pain because rapid clicks are a fairly common practice among active players. Our team is investigating this issue and working on customizing the filters. If the issue still persists, Kate's right. I would recommend getting in touch with our Support Team.