Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 4, 2023, 11:4803/04/23
08/23/15

if i install your latest update

and i try to log in to sparta this is the message i get

https://i.gyazo.com/646bf10b325e1a0474b8181a4dbbebfa.png

So i will uninstall, download, install plarium play again. I can play but the install update is still in the homescreen of plarium play..

ps.....can you not conduct maintenance at exactly the coalition conflict starts.  I am sure you are able to identify the lean playing days which you can use to conduct maintenances. 

Views
Comments
Comments
KatiaModerator
Mar 4, 2023, 17:4603/04/23
01/31/18

Hello, Joli la. Yes, I got this notification as well and I clicked on yes and allowed it to run as I couldn't play otherwise. Regarding Sudden maintenance, it is necessary when a need pops up. I'm sure that the Team had their own reasons to do the sudden maintenance and for sure they didn't want to torture the players🙂 

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 28, 2023, 11:4303/28/23
10/31/22

Archon, if you are facing the same issue with installing the missing framework, kindly get in touch with our support team, so they can investigate your issue and offer you a possible way to its resolution.

May 14, 2023, 23:3805/14/23
10/04/21

Now the above is both tedious, a pain in the you know what and it is not even a cure, but only a preventative measure. For no matter if we all uninstalled, downloaded the latest app install and reinstalled  the app/game everyday, we are not playing the same game even if we are on the same server.

Example: I've been dutifully following my own advice above and it was only last week that I found out others were able to send any kind of units they wanted to the acolyte/sacred positions since this event first started, whereas other members, friends and players have been limited and restricted to only sending elysian units with no option to send any other types of units. Funny thing though, once I complained about this "magically" I could send any types of units starting this last week for the first time, but only from an alt's city and not my own at first untill I logged back in much later. Hmmm.. curiouser and curiouser.....

DariaCommunity Manager
May 16, 2023, 12:2805/16/23
May 16, 2023, 12:33(edited)
10/31/22
Murph

Now the above is both tedious, a pain in the you know what and it is not even a cure, but only a preventative measure. For no matter if we all uninstalled, downloaded the latest app install and reinstalled  the app/game everyday, we are not playing the same game even if we are on the same server.

Example: I've been dutifully following my own advice above and it was only last week that I found out others were able to send any kind of units they wanted to the acolyte/sacred positions since this event first started, whereas other members, friends and players have been limited and restricted to only sending elysian units with no option to send any other types of units. Funny thing though, once I complained about this "magically" I could send any types of units starting this last week for the first time, but only from an alt's city and not my own at first untill I logged back in much later. Hmmm.. curiouser and curiouser.....

Archon, I appreciate your desire to help improve the gaming experience for our players. However, I also want to reassure you that game updates are necessary for better game functioning and so players can enjoy the updates the team has been working on. Our team continually works to improve the game and keep it running smoothly. Also, if there are any technical difficulties, we have a support team that will be happy to help the player and provide them with all possible troubleshooting.