Elysian Fortification

Elysian Fortification

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 1, 2019, 23:2607/01/19
02/13/17

Elysian Fortification

It seems if you have made an Elysian Ballista then you can't upgrade the Elysian Platform.

If i try to upgrade a tower now, it says i need Kynthos lvl 4. But I am sure that will only allow me to upgrade the Ballistas to level 4. In my city, you can see that I have 14 lvl 1 platforms and 1 lvl 2 platforms and I cant upgrade any of them, and I have access to Platforms lvl 3.

- which is kind of wierd right? Because you have a picture in the Fortification tab that shows me a Platform lvl 4 with a Ballista lvl 4 on it. 

So, have a look at my city x:-250 y:21 ... I can't upgrade the platforms. And it annoys me.

I really don't hope that I had to first upgrade all the platforms, and then buy ballistas... I wasnt informed about this if this is the case. And it would end up giving me less cdb than possible.

- anyway... I want fully upgraded fortifications, Platforms and Ballistas both level 4... so let me know how I get that. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 1, 2019, 23:5807/01/19
02/13/17

Looking in the Fortification tab... 

An Elysian Platform lvl 1 and Elysians Ballista both gives +300 cdb.

Level 2 both +350 cdb and so on.

So, for level 1 ones.. if I have a platform with a ballista on top of it?

Is this +300? 

or is it +600? 

If the awnser is +300.. Then its just a visuel bug.

And then please, make it so I have the visuel of a platform level 3 and the level 3 ballistas that i already have.

If +600? Then its a problem/bug, since I cant upgrade my platforms as told above.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 10, 2019, 12:2207/10/19
05/21/19

Coeus said:

It seems if you have made an Elysian Ballista then you can't upgrade the Elysian Platform.

If i try to upgrade a tower now, it says i need Kynthos lvl 4. But I am sure that will only allow me to upgrade the Ballistas to level 4. In my city, you can see that I have 14 lvl 1 platforms and 1 lvl 2 platforms and I cant upgrade any of them, and I have access to Platforms lvl 3.

- which is kind of wierd right? Because you have a picture in the Fortification tab that shows me a Platform lvl 4 with a Ballista lvl 4 on it. 

So, have a look at my city x:-250 y:21 ... I can't upgrade the platforms. And it annoys me.

I really don't hope that I had to first upgrade all the platforms, and then buy ballistas... I wasnt informed about this if this is the case. And it would end up giving me less cdb than possible.

- anyway... I want fully upgraded fortifications, Platforms and Ballistas both level 4... so let me know how I get that. 

Hello, Coeus!

Thanks for reporting this issue. I would like to inform you that this is a known issue, and it should be fixed soon. We do hope for your patience. 

Also, if your Tower and Ballista are both of Level 1, you cdb will be +600. 

Have a nice day!
Jul 12, 2019, 03:3307/12/19
02/13/17

Okay nice, thanks.

Have a nice day!