Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 15, 2019, 14:0706/15/19
02/07/16

coalitions not showing diplomatic status

plarium play app

glorious valley

As the title states , i cant see any diplomatic status when im opening the diplo tab from any coalition except my own.

an example :   http://prntscr.com/o281wh

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 15, 2019, 16:3806/15/19
10/15/15

A sequel to the latest update that affects all players regardless of whether you play by APP or browser, developers are already working on the problem.

Una secuela de la ultima actualizacion que afecta a todos los jugadores independientemente si juegas por la APP o por navegador, los desarrolladores ya estan trabajando en el problema

Jun 16, 2019, 08:4206/16/19
03/17/17

CAN YOU PLS FIX IT FAST? IT RUINS THE WEEKENDS PVP FUN

ALSO CONSIDER A WAY THAT MAKES THE UNION MEMBERS EASY TO RECOGNIZE TOO. SOME COALITIONS DO NOT REGISTER ALL THEIR UNION MEMBERS IN THEIR ALLIES LIST AND MISTAKES HAPPEN. 

Jun 19, 2019, 17:1606/19/19
03/10/15

Elias said:

A sequel to the latest update that affects all players regardless of whether you play by APP or browser, developers are already working on the problem.

Una secuela de la ultima actualizacion que afecta a todos los jugadores independientemente si juegas por la APP o por navegador, los desarrolladores ya estan trabajando en el problema

Elias, are you sure they are working on it? can you confirm that?

I just been told "they still don't know when they will began to work on the problem" and its over two weeks now since we have this situation. their words were:

it'll be investgiating it in the near future.

I'm not aware of the estimated terms when this issue is going to be investigated by our programmers

Jun 19, 2019, 21:0406/19/19
10/15/15

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

Elias said:

Elias, are you sure they are working on it? can you confirm that?

I just been told "they still don't know when they will began to work on the problem" and its over two weeks now since we have this situation. their words were:

it'll be investgiating it in the near future.

I'm not aware of the estimated terms when this issue is going to be investigated by our programmers

Hijadelafortuna you know that time does not run with equal speed for everyone and what we players seem an eternity for the developers is just a moment (example how long ago THE WARLOCK lost the troop by updating the APP beta version ? because here we still have no news of what happened ).

My personal opinion (that I shouldn't give it) is: Plarium would have to change the whole team of developers.

Hijadelafortuna ya sabras que el tiempo no corre con igual velocidad para todo el mundo y lo que a los jugadores nos parece una eternidad para los desarroyadores es solo un momento ( ejemplo cuanto tiempo hace que THE WARLOCK perdio la tropa por la actualizacion de la APP version beta ? pues aqui aun no tenemos noticias de lo que paso ).

Mi opinion personal ( que no deveria darla ) es : Plarium tendria que cambiar el equipo entero de desarrolladores.

Jun 20, 2019, 08:3106/20/19
03/10/15

elias, the fact is that here is says they are working on it and the answer from vips is that they have not started looking into it, and they ahve no clue when they will look itno it. its two very different concepts. its not a matter or time, its a matter of who is telling the truth unless every time we are told here that they are into it, it really means a sentence to shut up us, not the real thing...

elias, hay dos cosas bien claras, aquí se dice que están trabajando en ello, mientras que los vips dicen que no han empezado a  mirar el problema y que no saben cuándo lo van a mirar. No es cuestión de tiempo es cuestion de quien dice la verdad... o es que cada vez que nos dicen aqui que estan en ello nos lo dicen para callarnos la boca?

about warlock its a disgrace that plarium here on forum or in support has not bother answering (not deal, just answer back after month and a half), its a pity that we are used to such an attitude from palrium

sobre warlock es un vergüenza que mes y medio después no se le ha dado una respuesta en foro o soporte. y lo peor es que estemos acostumbrados a esta actitud por parte de plarium

el equipo de desarrolladores es la mayor "MIERDA"  que he visto en juegos online, yo creo que si ponen niños de 5 años hacen mejor trabajo que ellos, que se dejen de gilipolleces con clases de yoga e historias (esto es de su página web, como venden los puestos de empleo) y contraten profesionales. 
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Jun 20, 2019, 14:0306/20/19
05/10/19

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

elias, the fact is that here is says they are working on it and the answer from vips is that they have not started looking into it, and they ahve no clue when they will look itno it. its two very different concepts. its not a matter or time, its a matter of who is telling the truth unless every time we are told here that they are into it, it really means a sentence to shut up us, not the real thing...

elias, hay dos cosas bien claras, aquí se dice que están trabajando en ello, mientras que los vips dicen que no han empezado a  mirar el problema y que no saben cuándo lo van a mirar. No es cuestión de tiempo es cuestion de quien dice la verdad... o es que cada vez que nos dicen aqui que estan en ello nos lo dicen para callarnos la boca?

about warlock its a disgrace that plarium here on forum or in support has not bother answering (not deal, just answer back after month and a half), its a pity that we are used to such an attitude from palrium

sobre warlock es un vergüenza que mes y medio después no se le ha dado una respuesta en foro o soporte. y lo peor es que estemos acostumbrados a esta actitud por parte de plarium

el equipo de desarrolladores es la mayor "MIERDA"  que he visto en juegos online, yo creo que si ponen niños de 5 años hacen mejor trabajo que ellos, que se dejen de gilipolleces con clases de yoga e historias (esto es de su página web, como venden los puestos de empleo) y contraten profesionales. 

Hello!

I am sorry for delays that occur while replying to your queries. We do admit that sometimes it takes more than it should. Nevertheless, let me assure you that we are doing our best to improve both the response time and the quality of the given answers.

Regarding the question itself, please be informed that the Diplomacy Status bug has been successfully recreated and the related fix is already being tested by our developers. We expect it to get released in the nearest future, as soon as the testing is completed.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Jun 21, 2019, 10:0906/21/19
09/14/15
this diplomacy glitch is causing huge problems
Jun 28, 2019, 00:3306/28/19
09/14/15

let me try again...this issue is    CAUSING HUGE PROBLEMS.

have you plarium given up on this game? Because you accept my money'

fast and efficiently enough, BUT YOU DON'T FIX THE GAME WHEN THE 

PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY YOUR OWN DOING'!!!

This is beyond disgusting
Jun 28, 2019, 10:4706/28/19
03/10/15
Agent Roma said:

Hello!

I am sorry for delays that occur while replying to your queries. We do admit that sometimes it takes more than it should. Nevertheless, let me assure you that we are doing our best to improve both the response time and the quality of the given answers.

Regarding the question itself, please be informed that the Diplomacy Status bug has been successfully recreated and the related fix is already being tested by our developers. We expect it to get released in the nearest future, as soon as the testing is completed.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
no updates 8 days later from your comment?
Agent HelenTechnical Support
Jun 29, 2019, 14:3206/29/19
06/04/19

Hello,

Thanks for your patience. I would like to inform you that the issue has been already fixed.

Please accept our apology for any inconvenience.