Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 8, 2019, 07:1105/08/19
11/16/16

Elysian Tournament Rewards not showing

The platform you play on: Facebook

The server where you play: The Thracian Frontier,

The feature that causes the issue:  Elysian positions

The exact steps you performed before the bug arose; Defended a Level 7 Elysian Quest Position

Any special conditions that caused the bug to appear:  Elysian Position Takeover Tournament and Elysian Recruitment tournament running.  Dominion on.

What should have happened;  I would have expected points in the Position Takeover event

What actually happened. I only got points in the Recruitment tournament

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 15, 2019, 07:0111/15/19
Nov 15, 2019, 07:05(edited)
12/27/14

That looks like a mission. You don't get tournament points on a mission since it already comes with its own rewards. 

What I would like to know is how come on a coalition mission it says "play both elysian and persian to receive points" but it only gives points for persians. Anyone?
Nov 26, 2019, 11:3511/26/19
10/30/19

Spathis said:

That looks like a mission. You don't get tournament points on a mission since it already comes with its own rewards. 

What I would like to know is how come on a coalition mission it says "play both elysian and persian to receive points" but it only gives points for persians. Anyone?

Hello! Thank you for your message, we would be grateful if you could drop a screenshot of the mission description you have concerns about.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.