Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Jul 14, 2019, 14:1207/14/19
05/10/19

Shintaki said:

Hi, I was playing and refresh the page and for the last 2 hours the game won't load either on the browser version or the app. I have not changed anything on my pc I just refresh the page! What is going on?

I've submitted a report btw no answer from tech support.

Is anybody working today?

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the issue. Our developers are currently investigating what could have gone wrong.
Aug 8, 2019, 17:2308/08/19
09/10/17

good afternoon,

latest bug in game has been set and game is going like nothing was happened. i just want to ask a question, what is going to be with loses on drahmas and coalition capital tools caused by issue on the game. your programers mistake took away my tactical lead about other teams and moved downgrade time of capitals that me, with players in my team are downgrading. we are giving money for this achivmant that we want to reach, and now i want someone in plarium to payback to me, and all of us what we have lost by your latest bug

sincerely,

Lata

Aug 9, 2019, 16:3308/09/19
08/05/16

I done the update and when i clic on the PlariumPlaySetup, a message appears:  Instalation failed, this application is already installed on your computer.

But when i m going to my programs list, the Plarium application is not there!!

Aug 11, 2019, 03:0708/11/19
08/05/16

Agent Pavel said:

Dear Archons!

This topic is created to discuss issues you may experience when logging into the game. Here you will find guides and articles, which contain useful information for troubleshooting. Our moderators and technical support agents can also help you in solving login issues. Besides, please check the solutions posted by other players in this thread. They might be useful for resolving the issue without waiting for a response from the staff.  

There are two reasons you may experience login issues:

1. The server does not respond. The game client is unable to connect to the server. I.e., the request from your PC is delivered to the game server, but cannot be processed.  
  2. Network problems. The request from the game client cannot be passed to the game server due to the internet connection issues.  

In the first case, the issue can be resolved by the game server developers.

If the issue is related to the network problems, the developers can rarely affect the resolution from their side. When the request is sent from the game client to the server, it goes through a long way before reaching the target. If the connection is lost at some stage, the signal won’t be delivered and will return to the sender(i.e. your game client).

To make the process of solving the issue easier and faster, we have collected the solutions in one article:

Ultimate Loading Troubleshoot

The most common login issues and their solutions:  

1. The game does not load / Error upon login 

Login issues can also be caused by the software you are using. To exclude the reasons that are related to the browser, please do the following:  

Clear your Browser's cache / Launch the game in the Incognito mode / Update your browser to the latest version / Launch the game in another browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera / Update Adobe Flash Player / Enable Adobe Flash Player in your browser

2. The game elements are not displayed / are displayed incorrectly 

This issue can be related to the DNS settings or to the restrictions of your regional network provider. Solution: 

Clear your Browser's cache / Change DNS settings / Install Browser VPN 

3. Longtime response to actions in the game / The game is lagging  

This situation can also be related to the browsers and/or the other software issues. Please perform the steps described in paragraph 1, minimize the number of possible reasons. If the issue is not resolved, please record a HAR file and send it to our support team for the further investigation. Please use this link to send the file

How to create and send a .har file

Please note that you need to clear your browser’s cache before the record. Start recording before receiving the error / performing abnormal actions in the game.

What should be done if the issue is not resolved?

It is important to perform the actions described above. They may sound like a lame excuse, but help to solve the issue in most cases. If you are unable to enter the game after performing the steps above, then please post the following data in this thread:

• The name and version of your browser; 
  • The screenshot of the error you receive (or the glitch); 
  • The steps you have performed to solve the issue. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I done the update and when i clic on the PlariumPlaySetup, a message appears: Instalation failed, this application is already installed on your computer.

Agent RobertTechnical Support
Aug 21, 2019, 13:5008/21/19
05/13/19

ELLINAS ΕΛΛΑΣ-ΧΙΛΗ said:

Agent Pavel said:

Dear Archons!

This topic is created to discuss issues you may experience when logging into the game. Here you will find guides and articles, which contain useful information for troubleshooting. Our moderators and technical support agents can also help you in solving login issues. Besides, please check the solutions posted by other players in this thread. They might be useful for resolving the issue without waiting for a response from the staff.  

1. The server does not respond. The game client is unable to connect to the server. I.e., the request from your PC is delivered to the game server, but cannot be processed.  
  2. Network problems. The request from the game client cannot be passed to the game server due to the internet connection issues.  

If the issue is related to the network problems, the developers can rarely affect the resolution from their side. When the request is sent from the game client to the server, it goes through a long way before reaching the target. If the connection is lost at some stage, the signal won’t be delivered and will return to the sender(i.e. your game client).

To make the process of solving the issue easier and faster, we have collected the solutions in one article:

Login issues can also be caused by the software you are using. To exclude the reasons that are related to the browser, please do the following:  

Clear your Browser's cache / Launch the game in the Incognito mode / Update your browser to the latest version / Launch the game in another browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera / Update Adobe Flash Player / Enable Adobe Flash Player in your browser

This issue can be related to the DNS settings or to the restrictions of your regional network provider. Solution: 

This situation can also be related to the browsers and/or the other software issues. Please perform the steps described in paragraph 1, minimize the number of possible reasons. If the issue is not resolved, please record a HAR file and send it to our support team for the further investigation. Please use this link to send the file

Please note that you need to clear your browser’s cache before the record. Start recording before receiving the error / performing abnormal actions in the game.

It is important to perform the actions described above. They may sound like a lame excuse, but help to solve the issue in most cases. If you are unable to enter the game after performing the steps above, then please post the following data in this thread:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I done the update and when i clic on the PlariumPlaySetup, a message appears: Instalation failed, this application is already installed on your computer.

Please execute this command in your Command Prompt: reg delete "HKCU\Software\PlariumPlayInstaller" /f

This should help!

Aug 25, 2019, 18:4508/25/19
08/05/16

I dont know what is:  reg 

Aug 25, 2019, 18:5008/25/19
08/05/16

ELLINAS ΕΛΛΑΣ-ΧΙΛΗ said:

I dont know what is:  reg 

a i found it..thank you very much friend!

Sep 2, 2019, 23:0209/02/19
Sep 3, 2019, 01:44(edited)
02/25/16

As I logged in today the Plarium app told me I needed to download a new version.  I followed the instructions and now I cannot access the game at all - It will not run.  The installation file will not run because it is "already installed" as per the following installation error.

https://gyazo.com/c3eb14e38a1335e622f570e71cb86d28

I had uninstalled the game but still get the same error report.  I restarted the computer and rechecked.  Still no indication that the Plarium App is on my PC list of programs.  I cannot uninstall it again... so I cannot start the game and I cannot install the App.  Caught in a nightmare loop. 

I am running Windows 10 pro on a DELL XPS 13 laptop.
Sep 3, 2019, 10:5309/03/19
Sep 3, 2019, 10:55(edited)
02/25/16

I figured out how to resolve the problem in case you are still stuck Ellinas:

1. In windows 10 press the Windows key + R to open the command prompt.

2. The Run Window opens

3. Type in this exact sequence: reg delete "HKCU\Software\PlariumPlayInstaller" /f

4. Press OK. 

5. Nothing appears to happen but the register that indicates Plarium App is installed is deleted.

6. Restart the installation process by running PlariumPlaySetup.exe

Sep 5, 2019, 13:0009/05/19
Sep 5, 2019, 13:42(edited)
10/09/16

im unable  to  load   plarium  play   after  the  last   update  . i keep   getting   a  fatal  error  message and   prior  to   that  message   it   tells  me   ive   already   loaded  plarium play. ive  tried  un installing  everything   plarium  ,but  still  it  wont  load

grateful   for   any  help

simon

ive   tried  all   the   suggetions   above   with   no   joy
Sep 11, 2019, 03:2109/11/19
12/08/14
Agent Pavel said:

Dear Archons!

Sep 11, 2019, 03:2409/11/19
Sep 11, 2019, 11:50(edited)
02/25/16

The 3 stooges from the Plarium programming team strike again:

After another prompt to update the application the Plarium App fails to launch... this time uninstalling and reinstalling the App doesn't repair the problem so I am locked out of the game.

It is amazing to me that Plarium can be so incompetent when updating their programs.  After messing up one update you think they would learn that they need to verify all functionality before loading it up... Nope.  Second time in two weeks they step in it.

https://gyazo.com/ade40f539dee6b2f887079c77c3568ee

Sep 11, 2019, 03:3109/11/19
Sep 11, 2019, 03:50(edited)
02/25/16
OCC_BLUFF_DOLPHIN1:

Most players don't use the browser-based version anymore so Agent Pavel's Advice is obsolete. The problems described by the last dozen players in this thread all relate to the Plarium Play App. 

Since the Browser is closed there is no cache to clear, it doesn't matter what Browser or Browser version you use and there is no need for Adobe Flash.

None of Pavel's advice is applicable to problems with the App based game.  Please don't copy-paste this information in response to questions regarding App failures.  It is confusing and may cause non-tech savy players to waste hours chasing after false solutions.

Sep 11, 2019, 04:1709/11/19
02/23/16
jaguar said:

they have announced some prizes for downloading plarium play app and logging in to it.i have downloaded it but it does not open. I have windows 7.i need those prizes .I want the 21 days reward. pls help me.the plarium play app is not opening so I need reward for this issue.

Sep 11, 2019, 04:2109/11/19
02/23/16

the plarium play app is not working at all !its error code 503 and yes how can we collect our rewards we cant when cant login play app!whats the issue?its everyones !fix issue please! or let us no whats going on this isnt a free game that you can just leave everyone with no idea whats going on!fix play app will be good start!thanks alll lol\m/

Sep 11, 2019, 06:2309/11/19
08/30/14

\m/ tommy Ven0m said:

the plarium play app is not working at all !its error code 503 and yes how can we collect our rewards we cant when cant login play app!whats the issue?its everyones !fix issue please! or let us no whats going on this isnt a free game that you can just leave everyone with no idea whats going on!fix play app will be good start!thanks alll lol\m/

I am in this boat as well, the game works perfectly fine in the browser (except for the app only rewards), but the app itself won't open to do anything with it at all, just a white page with an error 503, even after 3 uninstalls and reinstalls, same issue. The app worked fine earlier before this "update", but now, just an error page.

What's even worse is that every single support forum is for browser games and mobile games, yet not a single option for Plarium Play App support anywhere to be found, this issue today is not with any specific game, it's with the Plarium App itself and not a single support option to get help with it. Then we come into this forum and it's repetitive copy pastes of the browser game and how to clear cache and such to fix the issue in a browser.

Well, thats all fine and good, but since we don't use the browser versions of the games, it does absolutely no good for us and since the issue isn't with any games, but the main Plarium App itself, clearing our browsers is completely useless. How about fixing the issues, creating a support forum for the App itself and a section for the App games separate from the browser and mobile games?

Get a grip Plarium and start doing things right, it's pathetic.

Sep 12, 2019, 00:5509/12/19
Sep 12, 2019, 01:05(edited)
09/20/16

if Plarium removes tech support and tells players to go to the game forum to request help then it is incumbent on them to make sure we get timely support.  Looks like they have abandoned ship.  I have been unable to access the game through the Plarium App for over 24 hours and not a peep from the ever-present Plarium "moderators"

Useless - they are always hunting for an opportunity to ban and censor - when it comes to solving problems and helping players they vanish

Sep 20, 2019, 17:0409/20/19
11/22/15
same ship here, had to install new version and now i already have two days browserplay time because the app first says it was already installed and after de-installation you get a nice thank you screen (for downloading) and a very high cpu-rate for keeping the ad for 'raid shadow legends' on top.  any (real/good) advice???
Sep 22, 2019, 20:4109/22/19
11/22/15
i do understand that the moderators don't have the time to read every post but with problems mentioned some response in the order of "we're looking into it' or something would be nice
NancyAdmin
Oct 4, 2019, 09:1510/04/19
07/09/19
wotsinaneem said:

i do understand that the moderators don't have the time to read every post but with problems mentioned some response in the order of "we're looking into it' or something would be nice
Hello, the reply to your question was given in another thread. Please check it here
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.