All Categories

NTD

NTD

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Mar 20, 2018, 15:2003/20/18
09/22/14
18
Yuri ..that's because they have no Capitals over level 5 and no pans left ....that's how they have grown balls to stand up against us ....just a shame that one man is trying to take all the plaudits when there is a group of coalitions losing offence day in and day out doing his 'dirty ' work 
Mar 21, 2018, 17:2903/21/18
01/10/16
152

Starting a vote: when will Nordmann Capital fall?

- in a month

- in 3 months

- 3-6 months

- Never!

winner will be proclaimed as Basilius Nostradamus :)


Mar 21, 2018, 19:2003/21/18
02/17/15
21

All valid points Fraii. 


So why dont you spearhead this uprising then. 


Along with Cock-n-tails, you can start a thread on here for the signup for the takedown of Nordmann. Hopefully you can get somewhere with it. 


As far as what you said to Ports, we did take their pans, and take their cap, but we find it funny that Cock-n-tails is constantly on here bragging about small battles they or other coas may have won. 

Even when it isn't reapers doing it. He has made no dent in Nordmann. He nor NTD has given us an ounce of fear. He has been our comedic relief in our chat rooms bragging about these small battles. If he finds this to be a grand victory, well then congrats buddy. We will start calling Reapers the home of the moral victory. 


Until then, He along with NTD and these 50-80 coas have a target if they so choose to go after and actually claim victory in a war that hasn't been a war for Nordmann yet. 

Mar 21, 2018, 21:1703/21/18
09/22/14
18

Hi Fraii , 


i don't think you have the right to say that they have no pans and no cap above level 5 that's why they have the balls to stand up against you nords , 



I was merely stating that before they lost there Pans and Cap the reapers and others would not of thought about attacking Nord's , so we in fact galvanised them into playing the war game :) ...

Mar 22, 2018, 12:5703/22/18
02/17/15
21

Hello Yuri.


which coa are you with?


Mar 22, 2018, 13:0403/22/18
09/22/14
18
Yuri ...thank you for your input ...... and as English is my first language , i am talking sense .... i would also like to know your coalition and is yuri yr ingame name ?, mainly to see if you have a vested interest in this 'revenge' attacks as you call them :)
Mar 22, 2018, 13:1203/22/18
01/17/16
78

hi ports and bama :) 

he holds a valid point. 

noone would like to fight you untill forced to haha 

ow yes my coalition is House of Batiatus :p 


Mar 22, 2018, 17:0703/22/18
11/13/15
45

Yuri said:


oh look at you bama and ports, your ego is hurt? not so tough are you in reality? someone here gives you a reality check and tell you guys are talking no sense and basically crap and it hit your ego's , so now the usual dialogues ''tell me your ingame coa and name'' (imma big man imma come to eat you up!)

hhahaha

comon , be a little mature , stop acting so immature , you guys can only show off your troops which is bought with money , you guys dont know how to talk or win a discussion , money doesnt speak always my child , so stop acting immature and behave like adults

i am not from ntd fed and am not from any coa that you have till now caused problems for...but if you do ofcourse we will join ntd and give you a smack...the whole of sparta against you immature kids who have no other things to worry about in life , i wont tell you my coalition becuas ei know that you immature kids will come to attack and make it a hard time for me to train troops peacefully , because you have a lot of money to spend ingame , i would too , but am not a bachelor like you kids , am not a person who has no responsibilities in life , and who has other to pay my bills (mom and dad)

so i have responsibilities , i gotta takecare of family and pay the bills , am not idiotic , so start being mature , and stop acting like kids who think their the thugs of the game and behave like educated people being able to have a discussion and to back theirselves up, 

be a man :)


People they sad i have this and this and and and and and and it`s mean have nothing.

Sure u have time, why u spend so much time in this forum and write every post long stories :)

Anyway take care, make love not Sparta....



Mar 22, 2018, 17:4303/22/18
04/17/16
47
Vodka said:

hi ports and bama :) 

he holds a valid point. 

noone would like to fight you untill forced to haha 

ow yes my coalition is House of Batiatus :p 


youre are not still sleeping ??   you are an trojan horse wich are only offering information to youre enemies  ? 
Mar 22, 2018, 17:4503/22/18
04/17/16
47
Yuri said:

oh look at you bama and ports, your ego is hurt? not so tough are you in reality? someone here gives you a reality check and tell you guys are talking no sense and basically crap and it hit your ego's , so now the usual dialogues ''tell me your ingame coa and name'' (imma big man imma come to eat you up!)

hhahaha

comon , be a little mature , stop acting so immature , you guys can only show off your troops which is bought with money , you guys dont know how to talk or win a discussion , money doesnt speak always my child , so stop acting immature and behave like adults

i am not from ntd fed and am not from any coa that you have till now caused problems for...but if you do ofcourse we will join ntd and give you a smack...the whole of sparta against you immature kids who have no other things to worry about in life , i wont tell you my coalition becuas ei know that you immature kids will come to attack and make it a hard time for me to train troops peacefully , because you have a lot of money to spend ingame , i would too , but am not a bachelor like you kids , am not a person who has no responsibilities in life , and who has other to pay my bills (mom and dad)

so i have responsibilities , i gotta takecare of family and pay the bills , am not idiotic , so start being mature , and stop acting like kids who think their the thugs of the game and behave like educated people being able to have a discussion and to back theirselves up, 

be a man :)


you are doing shit  , it's an healer now on    and if you  guys would  be capable to do something   ,their capital should be downgraded now 
Mar 22, 2018, 18:0903/22/18
02/17/15
21

Yuri said:


oh look at you bama and ports, your ego is hurt? not so tough are you in reality? someone here gives you a reality check and tell you guys are talking no sense and basically crap and it hit your ego's , so now the usual dialogues ''tell me your ingame coa and name'' (imma big man imma come to eat you up!)

hhahaha

comon , be a little mature , stop acting so immature , you guys can only show off your troops which is bought with money , you guys dont know how to talk or win a discussion , money doesnt speak always my child , so stop acting immature and behave like adults

i am not from ntd fed and am not from any coa that you have till now caused problems for...but if you do ofcourse we will join ntd and give you a smack...the whole of sparta against you immature kids who have no other things to worry about in life , i wont tell you my coalition becuas ei know that you immature kids will come to attack and make it a hard time for me to train troops peacefully , because you have a lot of money to spend ingame , i would too , but am not a bachelor like you kids , am not a person who has no responsibilities in life , and who has other to pay my bills (mom and dad)

so i have responsibilities , i gotta takecare of family and pay the bills , am not idiotic , so start being mature , and stop acting like kids who think their the thugs of the game and behave like educated people being able to have a discussion and to back theirselves up, 

be a man :)


Well, Lol, after reading this I find that the immaturity he speaks of is only shown in this post. 

I just wanted to know what coa he was in, and he couldn't even do that. 
Mar 22, 2018, 20:3003/22/18
03/17/15
44

To quench my own curiosity, what does someone's personal income and spending habits have to do with their character? I see a trending pattern here in game that greatly resembles a real life pattern where those who make more money than others are viewed as anything but a normal human being.

Does income define integrity? Last time I checked, there was no income limit requirement to play Sparta. If one take's issue with another based off of that persons actions, that's one thing but to make a direct correlation between their spending habits and unfairness is another.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
Mar 23, 2018, 01:0803/23/18
Mar 23, 2018, 01:10(edited)
03/17/15
44

Yuri said:


Ahole you nutcase i wasnt talking about hating on those who spend...you okay up their in your head? i meant to say i would like to fight bama and ports if i had an army like them and if i could spend more frequently in game like they do...hopefully in future i can

you always got the itch in you to poke your nose into every discussion and i have see your the biggest coiner and nordmann hater always provoking big coas to hit nordmann and cultus and speak of how unfair their huge armies are....what happened that got you to take a 180 degree turn and kiss the nords all of sudden? 

here are links of few of your posts incase  you forget...there are alot more but i got no time to sit here and prove how nutty you are :)


https://prnt.sc/iv28kl


https://prnt.sc/iv26af


https://prnt.sc/iv23xp


https://prnt.sc/iv22yx


https://prnt.sc/iv23n3


https://prnt.sc/iv224q

Call me all the names you want and post everything I have ever said, I still stand on my position. I do not regret or take back any of those comments, I disagree with comments that make it seem like rich people can't or shouldn't play sparta.  For a long period of time I thought there was some sort of cheat but come to learn some people that play are just really that rich and if they are not cheating, I cannot accuse them of it anymore.I can also accuse coalitions of being bullies and then I see the private messages posted of players making some pretty bad remarks to those who can destroy their coalitions and then I came again to a conclusion that they may have deserved it.   


Now of course I cannot account for every complaint but i have jumped to conclusions in the past for sure.  


And again by example, you call me names but I will not do the same back to you. Enjoy hiding in the shadows because if I knew who you were in game, I'd wipe out your entire coalition.
Mar 23, 2018, 10:3803/23/18
Mar 23, 2018, 10:39(edited)
11/20/15
51

I will make a point against both sides here:


1. point against the ones that complain about coiners and bullies:  it is a pay to win game, get that in your heads. The more money you spend, more things you can buy and more things to do with them. Of course that they will go after the ones they can beat (it is generally like that, but there are always exceptions, just like in real life). I mean you wont go against the dude that is like 3 heads taller than you and has 80 pounds more than you, well except you're a Jackie Chan, than you would send him to the store to buy you a pack of matches. 


2. point is against coiners: personally if I have that amount of power like you have, I wouldn't brag about it, because it is perfectly clear that you will win because you bought all the goodies that you can, and good for you, if you can go ahead, why not, right? We all can say we wouldn't spend that much, bla bla... but I bet most of us would. But it is simply like you're racing in Ferrari against the dude on the bicycle, and at the end (when he finaly makes it to the finish line with his bicycle, you ascend into the heavens and show your victory as something extraordinary.


This is not meant to be an insult to anyone, just a slap on the face to get you all a bit realistic. Every online game is based on that, and every game has a duration time, Sparta ain't much different. 


At the end i can only agree with SPA, make love people, because aliens are coming soon, and you will only regret that you did not make love when you could.

MariusAdmin
Mar 23, 2018, 10:5503/23/18
09/04/17
2698
I will just drop by to ask you all to keep the discussion civil. No administrative action will be taken right now, but I can see the discussion is getting a bit heated. Please respect each other and avoid insults in the future post.
Mar 23, 2018, 11:0003/23/18
03/17/15
44
Yuri said:


you tell me ur ingame name and coa...ur too confident you can take my whole coa up arent ya...lemme tell ya my coa was also involved in hob take down :) ...thats right.. :)



yuri

Very interesting.....  
Mar 23, 2018, 15:5603/23/18
02/17/15
21

Again, if Nordmann is such a problem. Then do some work and mount a formidable attack against us with the coa's who have found us an issue in the past. 

Here I will give you a list of those who may want some revenge....

House of Bats

Zeus Warriors of HoB

Olympus Rising

La Patrie

Reapers

Association 

La Horde

Empire

Hell I could keep going but I cant do all the work for you. 

Its not rocket science, its a war game. So go to war.....



Mar 23, 2018, 17:3103/23/18
01/17/16
78
Bria Alexandru said:

Vodka said:

hi ports and bama :) 

he holds a valid point. 

noone would like to fight you untill forced to haha 

ow yes my coalition is House of Batiatus :p 


youre are not still sleeping ??   you are an trojan horse wich are only offering information to youre enemies  ? 
i need to sleep or else i grow tired ... its normall 
Mar 24, 2018, 04:0603/24/18
Mar 24, 2018, 04:09(edited)
01/07/16
22

lol,


bria alexandru vs vod vodka buuuuuull


it seems they make love

Mar 24, 2018, 09:0003/24/18
Mar 24, 2018, 09:01(edited)
04/17/16
47

Vodka said:


Bria Alexandru said:


Vodka said:


hi ports and bama :) 

he holds a valid point. 

noone would like to fight you untill forced to haha 

ow yes my coalition is House of Batiatus :p 


youre are not still sleeping ??   you are an trojan horse wich are only offering information to youre enemies  ? 
i need to sleep or else i grow tired ... its normall 

don't forget to apply youre makeup mask 

Seems an  coward remains an coward  Vodka , you guys didn't do shit to Nordmann  capital