"Killer is so Famous now"

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 28, 2021, 18:5812/28/21
09/12/14

"Killer is so Famous now"

Recruiting warriors !

calling all active archons to fight under the Banner of "The Helping Hands" coalition.

we are at peace with non, but donot have enemies besides the panties we've already pulled down from a few lol.

come and enjoy a fun and excited coalition with lots of activities daily full relaxation and energy driven.

be active is all that is needed..

10k cc points per week.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 4, 2022, 22:2102/04/22
07/15/16

If I weren't the Queen of Immortals, I would immediately join this great group of one man, the famous Mr. Killer. ... Unfortunately. ... LOL ... So I'd rather break the "helping hands" and do a good service to the whole of Sparta. LOL 

Feb 4, 2022, 22:2402/04/22
07/15/16

Very ridiculous attempt ... even on an ego bubble like you, Killer. LOL 

Feb 4, 2022, 22:4402/04/22
07/15/16

The topic should be named. "Killer wants to be famous, but it still doesn't work" ... I'm keeping my fingers crossed ... fact , that your team is made up of only your own alts, is secondary. You are a great, amazing and irreplaceable leader. Glory to you! LOL 

You are mad at me? I hope not. ... I guess you'll accuse me of being a man, a Reptylian, or a Donald Duck ... or you'll keep swearing at me, as only you can. ... Never mind ... I'm looking forward to new stories ... I'm sure they will come, I believe you. LOL 

Feb 4, 2022, 22:5102/04/22
07/15/16

At home, they forgot to tell you that the only worse thing than an angry reptylian is ... an angry woman ... LOL We never forgive the humiliation you're a master in ... Never ... We don't have cells in our brains ... probably. LOL 

Feb 7, 2022, 16:0002/07/22
12/20/14
VALKYRIE (CZE)

aweeee very touching :(

but sadly you arent non of those woman nor will ever be lol..instead you leaad a pack of fools and so called warriors lol..

this is no lie, you are not a woman so stop posing as one omg. 

and as you can see my input in forum is little.

i dont have time for follish people like urself that plays this game.

you talk about fights and wars and bloodshed...but yet still you run and hide and depend on your fools to trow their red units away lol....you ARE A COWARD FOR A LEADER AND HAVE A BIG COALITION FULL OF COWARDS !!!!!!!  

I SAY THAT ! 

NOW, IF YOU ARENT GOING TO FIGHT,,STFU AND FALL BACK !

Feb 8, 2022, 21:1602/08/22
07/15/16

I'd love to fight you ... but it's not possible. You're not fighting, you're just barking and naively expecting me to send my OFF against the Nordman Wall they've done with you now. LOL
Very transparent trap. You underestimate my intelligence. LOL

Naive, very naive. I'm not a sheep. LOL 

Feb 12, 2022, 01:2702/12/22
12/20/14

trap ? nordmann troops ? you are bent on your stu;idity when it comes to this game....how can a coal send me defence in time to block raids? you talk about naive but the only one who is so is you,,,,you are a coward ! all you do is start trouble and then bail on your friends...you are no leader...those who follow you are dumbb ! 

i dont care what you do...as i said...when you are ready whenever iam here....meow   !  ! !    ! !

Feb 12, 2022, 20:1902/12/22
07/15/16

Ridiculous, very ridiculous. Your plan will never work out. Immortals don't care about your awkward trap. You have no OFF and your DEFF makes up a maximum of 10% of your city's defense. LOL You're just a "little bitch for the Nords," as Adam aptly remarked. LOL

Nobody cares and I see that it upsets you a lot. HAHAHA

So you can continue to spread your lies, fairy tales and nonsense. No one takes them seriously anymore. Just your very naive PR. LOL

A complete waste of time. LOL 

Feb 12, 2022, 23:5602/12/22
06/06/15

These conversation are fun to read. specially when Valkyrie is on her menstrual cycle.

Feb 13, 2022, 01:1202/13/22
07/15/16
Achilles The Destroyer

These conversation are fun to read. specially when Valkyrie is on her menstrual cycle.

Can I know the coordinates of your city? LOL

Anyway, as a fan of that primitive Killer, you should share the tale of "that I'm a man" ... LOL
My period does not handicap me in combat. btw. LOL

I love heroes like you. HAHAHA 

Feb 13, 2022, 12:3802/13/22
07/15/16
Achilles The Destroyer

https://prnt.sc/26v1e8a

Traitors, sloths and other garbage left Immortals. There are fewer of us, but the hard core of Immortals is still just as strong. Please don't comment on things you know nothing about. LOL

I will not suffer insults and slander. I'd love to show you how my brothers and I are fighting.

"Real action - instead of bullshit"

Immortals 4ever! HUAAAA 

Feb 14, 2022, 07:2602/14/22
12/20/14
VALKYRIE (CZE)

Ridiculous, very ridiculous. Your plan will never work out. Immortals don't care about your awkward trap. You have no OFF and your DEFF makes up a maximum of 10% of your city's defense. LOL You're just a "little bitch for the Nords," as Adam aptly remarked. LOL

Nobody cares and I see that it upsets you a lot. HAHAHA

So you can continue to spread your lies, fairy tales and nonsense. No one takes them seriously anymore. Just your very naive PR. LOL

A complete waste of time. LOL 

you know shit ! and as a friend said when you on your bloodclath menstrul stay away from sparta lol...no one cares about the cowards you have remaining in your high ranks, iam constantly killing your troops with tactics and smart game play...you are no match for me huaaa!

Feb 14, 2022, 07:2902/14/22
12/20/14
VALKYRIE (CZE)

Can I know the coordinates of your city? LOL

Anyway, as a fan of that primitive Killer, you should share the tale of "that I'm a man" ... LOL
My period does not handicap me in combat. btw. LOL

I love heroes like you. HAHAHA 

no one gives a shite about you.....you are harmless little tramp/cross dresser that plays this game. any coal and player that is afraid of you should dismantle their team/s. 

you are an egotistical cowardistic leader and will never succeed among the best teams in sparta nor reach those status !

as i said iam here whenever you are ready so stfu and do what you have to along with the other vagabons that follow you.

Feb 14, 2022, 07:3202/14/22
12/20/14
VALKYRIE (CZE)

https://prnt.sc/26v1e8a

Traitors, sloths and other garbage left Immortals. There are fewer of us, but the hard core of Immortals is still just as strong. Please don't comment on things you know nothing about. LOL

I will not suffer insults and slander. I'd love to show you how my brothers and I are fighting.

"Real action - instead of bullshit"

Immortals 4ever! HUAAAA 

dont worry with that ! you have your cze alts gaining from the hard work of others thats there..i know...i was there....also you dont contribute shite to coal efforts...and taking screen shots whenever you do dont cut it for me..i know your actions clearly. one or two guy alone there that donot say shit because of you and your attitude contributes half or more the entire cc for almost every week...so keep that to yourself and the idiots that you try to convince...

Feb 19, 2022, 21:4702/19/22
07/15/16

LOL 

Feb 23, 2022, 17:1102/23/22
12/20/14
VALKYRIE (CZE)

LOL 

👉👌