Crimson Tide

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 13, 2021, 12:3812/13/21
11/21/14

Crimson Tide

Fellow comrades,

Crimson Tide (CT) is a coalition which exists already for many years. I came back to my roots, and will try to recrute new members. 

There is only one goal;  making CT great again, so a strong, active and 'play with fun' coalition.

If you read this message, and maybe thinking of joining CT, to help us bring this coalition back on its feet, just send me an IG message, and we can talk about it.

And I understand, that bringing a coalition back in strength, will take some time, patience and work. But together we can do that. 

Trust in CT😀

regards,

Boendal

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 28, 2021, 19:0012/28/21
09/12/14

blah blah blah....

the creator for CT was wrongfully accused and was deceived by his trustees....

theres no coming back for CT. 

too much chickens there now. huaaa!

Feb 2, 2022, 14:5402/02/22
10/09/14
Eddie Grant

blah blah blah....

the creator for CT was wrongfully accused and was deceived by his trustees....

theres no coming back for CT. 

too much chickens there now. huaaa!

Shame on you... Never shut doors behind you... If you feel accused return back to help them growing and be an original leader... 

Yes I know who you are behind Hamero I.D. and I m telling you a true leader  let his ego to fly away...

Feb 4, 2022, 06:2802/04/22
12/20/14

Greetings all sparta ! 

Great job boendal...sadly i was there with the same mind set a few weeks back and i left due to some being cowards that dont have the guts to fight for true friends.....i dont care for those individuals.......due to a present enemy of which iam CRUSHING daily.....lol

i do wish you the best and i do hope your efforts donot go undone...but iam here in a new breath of fresh air and it feels goood :)  AROO AROOOO!

respect and honor.

killer.