BIRS VS TERM

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
May 30, 2017, 11:1405/30/17
04/13/15

Hi Walter,

I saw the pic that you sent the 2nd time and it was the piddly attack. And by this time Terms had hit us in force. We responded in kind. Much later did we get a copy of the Coa attack that you claim started this war between Terms and us. The so-called large attack was 2mil strength and our Hege was not involved in either attack or was I.

We noticed that your Coa moved on and left us to deal with Terms alone. We have a round-table management system and we all voted to not apologize because Terms escalated this small, easily revolved problem by a huge amount and we were tired of being abused by Terms.

Regards,

iaai0110
May 30, 2017, 12:3905/30/17
05/05/16

Tania said:

Anyway you cut it, it was spectacular. It happened to DI before, now to Terms, no empire lasts forever.

I heard Terms had about 40 "long Ago's" by the way which didn't help much either.

wow.... didnt know that you have spies on terminators. you know the long ago status? 40 you said? atleast only 40, but what about BIR? 46 inactive players out of 155. from 2 days absent to long ago...lol

correct me if im wrong... and for the guy faheem who started this discussion, hands up to you brother atleast you made a good choice to exploit BIR Coa how your management team handle the situation. very poor handling

just my opinion.

May 30, 2017, 13:1505/30/17
04/25/17
Shafting terms in such a creative manner gets a huge thumbs up from me. Goes to show , there's more than one way to skin a cat. bravo 
May 30, 2017, 13:5605/30/17
09/16/14

So, to put this in context, from BGs' own words, we have the issue starting this stated to be what happened to Mpire.. if that is in fact the case, then the timing of the pan attack is irrelevant as you intended to carry out a plan of revenge regardless.

Further, during the pan incident, Bir was in fact contacted. The heg did respond. Nigel did show a screen with a claim of not knowing what was going on etc just prior to participating in a coalition attack on a pan.. it would seem to me some planning is necessary to launch a coalition attack, but apparently Birs' Heg sets those up without prior planning.. I guess I can buy that since the consequences are very likely to be beyond whats expected, but the timing again shows intent. This was a process already set in motion. As Nigel mentioned, NONE of that would matter to us had BG apologized - we often go to great lengths to sacrifice for and accommodate our allies. As BG meant to take us down with Nicholas regardless, none of that really matters , but lets continue the thought exercise on justification of the use of dishonorable tactics:

Mpire. This incident occurred when I was but a new recruit in terms. I didnt take note of it myself, as it was a bit of a non event for the coa, but UJ highlighted the key points. My apologies for posting internal chat, but I believe it relevant to the thread here and illuminates the context.

junior [4:16 AM] 

It's a long story

[4:17] 

short version is, Moody and Ogloz founded Mpire. Moody was inactive and Ogloz had hege

moody came back wanted hege, ogloz decided otherwise

and asked dave if we want pans, that he's disbanding Mpire

[4:19] 

This was over a year ago

[4:20] 

We had nothing to do with their downfall, however when Nicolas did it to terms, they claimed in HBG chat that it was their doings as plane

So, you can see - yes we got some pans out of the destruction of Mpire. Yes Ogolz seems to have had something to do with that. No, we did not encourage him to do so. Why should Terms even consider throwing away pans because of an internal self-destruction of a coa in which we had no part?  That would make no sense. Our enemies shouldnt profit from such a thing.

If BG had a beef with what happened they might have expressed their dissatisfaction , perhaps pursued a vendetta vs Ogolz and other participants or served notice to us that taking them in or occupying Mpires former pans constituted a slight, insult or other action against them. They did not. In fact , down the road they became our friends. OK - no problem.. until they can backstab us by buying off Nicholas.

BG thought they could destroy terms with this action: hit our players , take all our pans and downgrade our capitol to level 5. News: our poles lost a chunk of defense in the pantheons but this is already partly recovered. Our capitol is going back up to 20 soon. We still have pans and will get back all the ones we want. We are not done. Our family and allies know we remain very potent, offensively, and our actions will speak to whats going to happen far more than words.

BG made this bed. We will make them lay upon it.

See you on the field :)

SPH

May 30, 2017, 14:1005/30/17
09/16/14

bjorn.e.myhre said:

Tania said:

Anyway you cut it, it was spectacular. It happened to DI before, now to Terms, no empire lasts forever.

I heard Terms had about 40 "long Ago's" by the way which didn't help much either.

wow.... didnt know that you have spies on terminators. you know the long ago status? 40 you said? atleast only 40, but what about BIR? 46 inactive players out of 155. from 2 days absent to long ago...lol

correct me if im wrong... and for the guy faheem who started this discussion, hands up to you brother atleast you made a good choice to exploit BIR Coa how your management team handle the situation. very poor handling

just my opinion.

40 inactive people you say? I think your math might be off a bit. Nothing motivates activity like a dishonorable action against your friends and family. 142/160 and climbing !

http://imgur.com/gJ6mGyO

May 30, 2017, 16:2005/30/17
08/19/14

I do not work with posts here on the forum but it's really funny.

BG is part of the HBG Federation, I think they are actually a subdivision of this federation that I call GWH.

For those who do not understand meaning, it means "Glory without Honor".

Until now BIR GURKHALIS is the only alliance in this new Federation. I congratulate this for the decision made to set up a new Federation. You have my admiration.

Glory is passing, but honor is eternal. You have chosen.

May 30, 2017, 17:1205/30/17
04/13/15

30 May, 2017, 4:58 PM UTC

Thanks SweetPea,

and asked dave if we want pans, that he's disbanding Mpire

You have confirmed from the Terms side what we have been saying all along.

What actually happened is that MMoody left and gave the Hegemon position to MG. Og had his password, took over his hege position and booted all the poles. Then gave the pans to Terms. Of the 7, Terms ended up with 3. We fought for the others from Bir Gurkhalis as our entire management team moved there (except Og of course who went to Terms) with over 90% of our membership. Everyone gave the pans back to us at Bir Gurkhalis except Terms.

Yes, revenge is best served cold and our memories are long. However, this is a game and we have played it as such. But this last time when Terms attacked us, in force and in our opinion at the time, for no discernible reason, we hit back. And then, and then, and then, out of the blue comes this offer to sabotage Terms and we took it as our chance for payback, tit for tat.

Btw, I apologize for not leaving my Coa at the bottom of my posts.

Regards,

iaai0110

Bir Gurkhalis and proud of it

May 30, 2017, 17:2305/30/17
09/17/15
sweetpeahead said:

bjorn.e.myhre said:

Tania said:

just my opinion.

40 inactive people you say? I think your math might be off a bit. Nothing motivates activity like a dishonorable action against your friends and family. 142/160 and climbing !

http://imgur.com/gJ6mGyO

i guess you guys wont be boycottin drachmas niw right ? hahahhaha 
May 30, 2017, 17:5005/30/17
09/08/15

BirG awoke the sleeping dragon with a slingshot. Now, the dragon regains its strength and prepares to take flight in order to burn the world of the cowards.

Nothing else really matters :)

May 30, 2017, 17:5405/30/17
12/03/14
faheem said:

VodkaRedBull said:

FAHEEM500 said:

BIR GURKHAILS AND TERMINATORS ARE AT WAR

are they ? haha
yes birs started attacking terminators pans

Friendly reminder Faheem/ Faheem500 - do not use your alts in a single post. It looks bad. 
May 30, 2017, 18:0005/30/17
09/17/15
Qojy said:

BirG awoke the sleeping dragon with a slingshot. Now, the dragon regains its strength and prepares to take flight in order to burn the world of the cowards.

sleeping is the right word alright dragon yoy guys have to prove that first 
May 30, 2017, 18:4405/30/17
09/29/15
VodkaRedBull said:

Qojy said:

sleeping is the right word alright dragon yoy guys have to prove that first WHAT ABOUT YOU MR.VODKA? YOU PNLY KNOW HOW TO TALK, TALK, TALK, TALK AND TALK AND UNENDING TALK.. TOO MUCH TALKING
May 30, 2017, 20:1305/30/17
03/17/15
Aquiles said:

VodkaRedBull said:

Qojy said:

sleeping is the right word alright dragon yoy guys have to prove that first WHAT ABOUT YOU MR.VODKA? YOU PNLY KNOW HOW TO TALK, TALK, TALK, TALK AND TALK AND UNENDING TALK.. TOO MUCH TALKING
That's all he ever does on the forum. He antagonizes because he hides behind the other members of his Clan HOB's.  He's like the little kid that causes trouble and runs behind big brother and all his friends. He want's you guys to get NWO involved against you is all. There is no honor in kicking people when they are down either.  
May 30, 2017, 22:4805/30/17
09/17/15

PsychoFURY said:

Aquiles said:

VodkaRedBull said:

Qojy said:

That's all he ever does on the forum. He antagonizes because he hides behind the other members of his Clan HOB's.  He's like the little kid that causes trouble and runs behind big brother and all his friends. He want's you guys to get NWO involved against you is all. There is no honor in kicking people when they are down either.  

you think so ? thats a shame i dont hide begind anyone i just give my oppinion its been a while since terms fought a real battle so i guess now they can prove themaelves and you by all meens please feel free to visit me in game i promise you i wont hide 

have a nice day all 
May 30, 2017, 22:5205/30/17
09/17/15

ow and yes i do think ther is nothing wrong with what bir gurkhalis did but thats my personal opinion wich i al allowed to have as far as i can tell ... 

May 30, 2017, 23:3205/30/17
08/31/14

Previous posts are too long to quote.

In response to WalterGang (Nigel of AO Terms) at 5/30/2017 0630 UTC:

It appears there were two Bir attacks that landed after AO kept the pan. You didn’t state how long after the capture that the coa attack landed. It is definitely not Bir policy to hit allies, which you were at the time. You may have contacted the Bir heg, but he wasn’t online and generally has many messages to read. Sic’ing the Terminators coalition (and it may be that wasn’t your intention as I originally assumed) instead of contacting one of the poles only helped to escalate the situation. Miscommunications do happen. It is far too late for apologies at this time so none are offered by me.

In response to Sweetpeahead on 5/30/2017 1356:

This issue did NOT start with Mpire – it was a result of Bir being attacked on multiple occasions by Terms. At least 20 cities were attacked in response to the two AO Terms pan attacks, most of whom were not involved, as the chosen method of communication. As I stated in a previous post, this seems to be “standard Terminator diplomacy.” The OG issue was brought up only to show that Terminators have no right to call foul for the very same tactic they used to destroy Mpire. Og had long been absent from the game, returning only shortly before kicking all members. It was no longer his coalition as it was the existing members who had built Mpire up.

You incorrectly imply there were plans in advance to take down Terms’ capital or pans using a pole. I can’t confirm who the Terms pole was as the plan was known by only a few prior to its implementation, but it would be to my great amusement if you kicked the wrong pole… That person approached Bir only after several days of hostility, so was likely biding time until someone didn’t just bow before Terms. Also enough of the “buying off” BS – most of our members do not spend cash on this game so who/why would we take up a collection. You state this only to enhance anger and indignation. Similar accusations of payoffs by other coalitions using this tactic have been made (elsewhere), and I find them just as unlikely.

As IAAI0110 stated in his response at 5/30/2017 0602 UTC: Some coalitions returned their ill-gotten Mpire pans to Bir. A request was indeed made to Terms, and (Dave?) the then-heg of Terminators’ response was very similar to “F*k Off”.

May 31, 2017, 00:3105/31/17
May 31, 2017, 00:32(edited)
10/08/14

Congratulations, a gift from God landed in your lap and you were opportunistic enough to grab it and run. I must say, it was well-executed. Heck, the traitor even waited until a time when most of England and the Eurozone were asleep, so as to ensure maximum damage. However, if you're going to retreat into fantasy land and suggest that Terminators' 'alleged' involvement in the dissolution of Mpire more than two years ago had nothing to do with it, you're sadly confused and/or incompetent. 

Game on.

May 31, 2017, 00:4505/31/17
08/31/14

Diomed said:

Congratulations, a gift from God landed in your lap and you were opportunistic enough to grab it and run. I must say, it was well-executed. Heck, the traitor even waited until a time when most of England and the Eurozone were asleep, so as to ensure maximum damage. However, if you're going to retreat into fantasy land and suggest that Terminators' 'alleged' involvement in the dissolution of Mpire more than two years ago had nothing to do with it, you're sadly confused and/or incompetent. 

Game on.

As stated in my post, it was a culmination of many incidents, including the OG/Mpire incident.

May 31, 2017, 01:0805/31/17
06/02/15

Before any response came from BG, Vincentius sent this to ALL members of BG before any push back was initiated;

[16:46] Vincentius: Dangerous times approach Bir Gurkalis, The Heg has started a war by attacking the allies AO Terminators and refused to apologise for the trecherous betrayal.  then he lies to his players about the reasons for the war and sends their troops to pointless loss in the Terminators meat grinder pantheons. Every one of those Terminators has a huge army, and paying dracmas to buy Greeks has little to   no effect on them. The only option is to run away and hide the armies and resources, or to leave the coalition. The big tournaments approach who will be the terminators target ?

let's be clear,

The hits to the Ao pan were accidental. Period. All involved in these COA's knows lingering attacks WILL HAPPEN.

Instead of letting that sort itself out. Term's main COA decided to jump the shark and take matters into their own hands (your the 3rd party here btw).

It looks to me like Terms main COA had some internal issues that you didn't have resolved. You picked the wrong fight at the wrong time, and got burned by ONE OF YOUR OWN MEMBERS.

Hammer

May 31, 2017, 01:1305/31/17
May 31, 2017, 01:15(edited)
08/15/14

Hammer said:

Before any response came from BG, Vincentius sent this to ALL members of BG before any push back was initiated;

[16:46] Vincentius: Dangerous times approach Bir Gurkalis, The Heg has started a war by attacking the allies AO Terminators and refused to apologise for the trecherous betrayal.  then he lies to his players about the reasons for the war and sends their troops to pointless loss in the Terminators meat grinder pantheons. Every one of those Terminators has a huge army, and paying dracmas to buy Greeks has little to   no effect on them. The only option is to run away and hide the armies and resources, or to leave the coalition. The big tournaments approach who will be the terminators target ?

TERMINATORS WILL BE THE TERMINATOR'S NEXT TARGET. AS THE ANSWER OF THIS QUESTION IS ALREADY GIVEN BY MEMBER OF TERMINATOR. LOL