Your Coalition and Your Enemy

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 24, 2017, 03:3404/24/17
12/07/15

Hi guys. You can share here which coalition you're from and who's your mortal enemy. Who knows. You may find potential allies here, start a federation war, fill the map with blood and start a new history..

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 24, 2017, 07:4604/24/17
09/17/15
Zhiar said:

Hi guys. You can share here which coalition you're from and who's your mortal enemy. Who knows. You may find potential allies here, start a federation war, fill the map with blood and start a new history..

you want to start federation wars ?:p you must work for plarium hahaha
Apr 24, 2017, 08:0704/24/17
12/07/15

VodkaRedBull said:

Zhiar said:

you want to start federation wars ?:p you must work for plarium hahaha

Nope. I'm just curious who's fighting who and look for potential allies. I don't know why I became extreme sadist on the process of typing it LoL.

But it would be very interesting to see a global clash of federations right? 
Apr 24, 2017, 11:5604/24/17
04/13/16
my mortal  enemy , it 's my mother in law :) 
Apr 24, 2017, 12:0604/24/17
01/27/15
Zsolt Antal said:

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 25, 2017, 11:5104/25/17
09/17/15
Zsolt Antal said:

Why's that? 
Aug 17, 2017, 05:5008/17/17
12/07/15
No one is interested?  :(
Aug 23, 2017, 01:4108/23/17
Aug 23, 2017, 01:43(edited)
01/10/16

Zsolt Antal said:

Well..if I ever go missing? Check with my mother-in-law!

I think 6 months into the game I had my wife make an account..and the mom in law wanted to play as well. Wife doesn't play anymore...as does her Mom. 

But Mom's reason she doesn't play is that I ran over her arse with 200 Agemas. The current daggers remind me when she comes over-I have the speakers turned up ...and she hears the "anvil crunch" of an attack.

I think that's the only time I ever used all my Agemas...

If looks could kill...LMAO:))

Oct 10, 2018, 23:1410/10/18
05/01/16
I need to figure out to start this game and find a coalition that is good at training.
Oct 11, 2018, 20:5410/11/18
Oct 11, 2018, 22:12(edited)
02/13/17

Rix is a strategic genius. Would you want to be his enemy... I dont think so. 1 word... Genius. We have gamers, gaming strategy, earning big money... Starcraft.. good old Age of Empires.. FPS games like Battlefield or even CSGO what about Chess or Poker and more alot more... I could even put Tetris here. - it has nothing on Rix.

Rix will send 47 assasins after you. He talks proud about it, and he will do it again in the future. Its a strategy game he says, so the talk about PA's is done. Its over. Its a damn strategy game. He feel there could be another... strategic element... Acropolis bomb. 250k drachmas cost. Let me repeat that 250k drachmas. 25 million offence bomb hitting inside the Acropolis. What a great idea. Amazing. Can you, are you going to share more of your great thoughts?

Seems like your big strategy is like... I buy them out. That is a real life strategy and It seems thats the element you count on. Big boy. Hahaha.

Wallet warrior(s) talking about strategy... Hahahahha. In a browser game. Hahah.

- enjoy the strategic element Rix next time you send these 47 assasins. 

To you and the sheeps, Coeus, Walhalla, server 2. 

- this message is ofcourse just from me and not Walhalla.. You and your huge strategic connection can maybe get me kicked, or even totally isolated. Does it seem like I care? Like I give a f.

You should never make a comment again, that is ofcourse just my view.. on your brain. I am ofcourse extremely stupid. I understand that. You champ, random people stupid broke losers that doesnt even understand when a talk about PA's is over. Like come on. Its a strategy game. Doh.

But on the other hand.. Its a dieing game.. And I like a good laugh. And I dont really care about you or the perhaps incoming ban from Alina, that actually already deleted one post aiming you Rix(why? because you post so many stupid comments), yeah she protects her fellow employees/golden cows.

I look forward to see your big, again, strategic moves when you come at me... you and your sheep gang throwing assasins after me. I need points, when I feel for it - so lets go.

Oh and regarding this thread/post... Are you hungry for more money Plarium? Did you earn less than expected lately? I have a suggestion, change/fix this ridiculous algorithm around buying a package. - do not increase the prices, do not try to make me pay more for less. - and I might buy an extra package. I am the biggest conspicacy theorist ever seen? Okay, so Zhiar what is your real motive with this post?

There is more strategy over this message versus most if not everything you done in this game.

Have a nice day! 

Oct 11, 2018, 21:3810/11/18
Oct 11, 2018, 21:38(edited)
02/13/17

I actually didnt see this was a pretty old thread before now... Whatever. It doesnt really change much. Also we cant all be as awesome as Rix.

Oct 14, 2018, 05:1810/14/18
11/11/17

Actually fighting with "Rix" and his "crew" of "mad bombers" as we speak.

Pallas is a "Yes man" for Nordman , so it is rather "Tuff". Been through this with them last year. They ask for "Treaty" then break it when commanded by "Nords".

"Rix" and Terminators, know nothing of Honor nor, Sparta. If it were not for Plarium giving such Coalitions discounts on "packages" and Assassins, it would be a real "Strategy" game.

I would ask, Plarium, let the Persian/wallets fend for themselves. Do this for a month or so, see the Honor of "Real " Spartans

Plarium would gain in mass numbers of loyal players. Many spending few, will find to be more profitable, than a few spending much.

Deep down, there is a Spartan in all, waiting for more than suicide against "Persian? wallet" Gold.   Selah.