Normans will never last on top .to hated !

14 Replies
User
27 May, 2019, 9:16 AM UTC

HELL THEY HATE AMERICANS  .


UTC +7:00
3
User
28 May, 2019, 4:14 AM UTC
WTF  ,  The Hedgemond at Nornmans wonder why he lost 50 pans land , is to concerned about hes 3 pols right now oops  i mean him self.
UTC +0:00
4
User
28 May, 2019, 9:02 AM UTC
wtf said:

HELL THEY HATE AMERICANS  .


Are you an American?
UTC +7:00
2
User
28 May, 2019, 9:16 AM UTC

one year said:


WTF  ,  The Hedgemond at Nornmans wonder why he lost 50 pans land , is to concerned about hes 3 pols right now oops  i mean him self.

Congratulations to the MM group for taking down 1 well defended pan of Nordman and all the not so defended pans of Nords.

I still wonder why Nords still have pans and they are all corner pans. How they are not being taken down? Is the MM group afraid? well CU already admit that hitting pan 781 is a waste of troops as their Dear Leader says. or CU no longer have fire power to take down even a single well defended pan?

I dont think Nords Heg is wondering why they lost their pans, i think its a strategy to keep and defend corner pans. They know that the MM group are coming and they left few troops inside those taken down. Isnt it logical? 


CU is now part of NWO which he fought with the liberation front 2 to 3 years back, Did Gemix lick K4ne a s s and be his disciple? 

Gemix is now returned to be the head of CU because he found a new Union he can use for his own personal agenda, this is what gemix usually does and when things is not on his favor he will blame them, soon Gemix will blame MM for not supporting them inspite of the things cu did againts Nords.

The truth, CU and Gemix cant stand alone, they cant fight alone, they need someone to back them up and they dont have sense of responsibility towards their action. They always do the finger pointing startegy to get out of the fire.

I hope this thread will  continue unlike other thread that Cultus loyalist started. hihihihihi bye bye :-)
UTC +7:00
0
User
28 May, 2019, 5:28 PM UTC
Salt said:

one year said:


WTF  ,  The Hedgemond at Nornmans wonder why he lost 50 pans land , is to concerned about hes 3 pols right now oops  i mean him self.

Congratulations to the MM group for taking down 1 well defended pan of Nordman and all the not so defended pans of Nords.

I still wonder why Nords still have pans and they are all corner pans. How they are not being taken down? Is the MM group afraid? well CU already admit that hitting pan 781 is a waste of troops as their Dear Leader says. or CU no longer have fire power to take down even a single well defended pan?

I dont think Nords Heg is wondering why they lost their pans, i think its a strategy to keep and defend corner pans. They know that the MM group are coming and they left few troops inside those taken down. Isnt it logical? 


CU is now part of NWO which he fought with the liberation front 2 to 3 years back, Did Gemix lick K4ne a s s and be his disciple? 

Gemix is now returned to be the head of CU because he found a new Union he can use for his own personal agenda, this is what gemix usually does and when things is not on his favor he will blame them, soon Gemix will blame MM for not supporting them inspite of the things cu did againts Nords.

The truth, CU and Gemix cant stand alone, they cant fight alone, they need someone to back them up and they dont have sense of responsibility towards their action. They always do the finger pointing startegy to get out of the fire.

I hope this thread will  continue unlike other thread that Cultus loyalist started. hihihihihi bye bye :-)
I dont like or hate anyone - Gemix, K4ne, Usgu... But looks like you are licking Nordmanns a.s.s. Not just here but in all posts. Get yourself a doll instead of constant using your right hand.
UTC +2:00
3
User
28 May, 2019, 10:18 PM UTC
Way to go  MM,  now keep it up and take down the rest of the greedy multi pan coalitions
UTC +8:00
3
User
29 May, 2019, 11:42 PM UTC
Hi , well   sat (down), sorry I mean salt,  you have to know what your talking about, #1  also if your asking questions  #2  you cant find the pepper, #3 Who in our M.M  cols would ever answer a  salty silly question that you cant find a answer to ,just saying. hope that confuses you just a bit more . 
Phoenix sun
UTC +7:00
2
User
30 May, 2019, 2:45 AM UTC
M.M cols  are many , and  have many , loyal allies as well, rest your heads,  if we as a members of M.M cols  disrespect any of or allies each outer  it is not exceptionable and we will get talked to.by our pols  or Headgemond , now given this is an updated golden rule .  ( up dated)   On that note  one day your enimey will be your best allies and your allies will be your worst enimey,
UTC +7:00
2
User
30 May, 2019, 2:46 AM UTC

Salt said:


wtf said:


HELL THEY HATE AMERICANS  .


Are you an American?

UTC +7:00
1
User
30 May, 2019, 2:51 AM UTC
sal si w.t.f. se americana ella se mexican americana    por que pergunatas
UTC +7:00
1
User
30 May, 2019, 7:32 PM UTC
talk about hated  it has to  noobbs booo  bbies  hahahahaha
UTC +7:00
1
User
15 June, 2019, 11:42 PM UTC
Behind every great  coalition is a great woman.     
UTC +7:00
2
User
13 July, 2019, 8:49 PM UTC
Agim  it's still an idiot without personal life wich took this game to serious  or an plarium   employee  :))   fguck all of  youre egoes  of all  wich play this game with big  wallet and small brain  :) 
UTC +8:00
0
User
6 August, 2019, 2:03 PM UTC

wtf said:


HELL THEY HATE AMERICANS  .


Are you surprised to see that people can hate Americans and not die instantly ?

welcome to the world...  
UTC -5:00
0
User
25 August, 2019, 1:32 PM UTC

Paulinho said:


Agim  it's still an idiot without personal life wich took this game to serious  or an plarium   employee  :))   fguck all of  youre egoes  of all  wich play this game with big  wallet and small brain  :) 

doesn't fit : 

small brain & big wallet!!!

 but for you i have other saying & believe me it fits perfect : 

big mouth with no B O L L S  & empty pockets  

tirana2008
UTC +2:00
4
6991803 users registered; 129369 topics; 484682 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger