Moderators wanted!
Comments
May 7, 2019, 16:0005/07/19
03/01/15
Time is Ticking said:

CU MrGreeDy said:

Time is Ticking said:

CU MrGreeDy said:

xmmm i like that you say corner club ...hobs have started to attack with all the family  non stop the ao pantheons ..ao was in the corner club back then ,,titans ao nords cu ,,and for a small period parabbelluum also ...so all these attack hobs,,but you are all united now towards cu? :D :D ..REmind me  please the damage that did nords to hob and cu to hob ...i am playing 5 years this game and i know his full history ,,,also i am not jumping from coa to coa ,,,it s something  they call loualy ..i have been in cu and ao ...continue please to remind me the crimes of cu and gemix,,i am all ears,,BY the way when this aggreement wa done,,,was rotterdam leader of hob or alaric?? ....you bring back rott and you start hitting everything and you expected that noone will touch you ..Then you speak for bullies

Yes its true Gemix offers truce and peace with Titans300 but is that all you know? Is that all Gemix tells all his leaders? Titans300 did not accept the peace/truce offer of Gemix because thats not his true intention.

guys if you wanna talk ..talk directly and with facts..don t throw  words in the air ...when gem asked for peace cause it was a desicion in ldr chat we all together said to stop the war ,,there was none intention behind,,but i would like to hear your theory

Ok since you want facts i will give you facts.

This is Gemix opening statement when we met in a meeting. if he is true with the intention for peace why he offers fighting first before peace. it is not how it should be for me when you are asking for peace. Theres a saying, Dont bring a gasoline when putting out the fire.
 on his
then when i commented on his opening remarks, he is accussing me for turning whatsoever. Am I?

its because of his bad english, it was my fault not to understand what he said. It is very clear he offers fighting first before he offers peace.

when you are  fighting someone and you  propose for peace if he denies ,,,it means keep fighting??i guess..  i cannot understand when is the wrong here,,we two fighting if i tell you want peace or we keep fighting where is the huge mistake and bully or whatever??he did the first step and came to ask you and you grabbed the word  fighting to drop down the proposal ...am i wrong or i don t understand well?
May 7, 2019, 16:0405/07/19
03/01/15
cheer said:

it you talk about me its not a news my target is cu coa starting from the gemix betrayal with hob coa.

but i'm only a player...

ahhaha ok cheer ,,,  team up with the 50-60 billin that crushed you and go for the 5-10 billion ...you remembered it after 2 years :D ...i know it s a game but even for a game some things are ...don t know , can t find the word,,nevermind we will kill our   off , you will kill our def ,,you say your grudge is against gem ,,but if gem leaves right now, you will still come cause these are fake excuses..nevermind  hope you fullfill your grudge against the 15% damage on your beloved cap !

May 7, 2019, 16:0605/07/19
05/10/16
CU MrGreeDy said:

Time is Ticking said:

CU MrGreeDy said:

Time is Ticking said:

CU MrGreeDy said:

xmmm i like that you say corner club ...hobs have started to attack with all the family  non stop the ao pantheons ..ao was in the corner club back then ,,titans ao nords cu ,,and for a small period parabbelluum also ...so all these attack hobs,,but you are all united now towards cu? :D :D ..REmind me  please the damage that did nords to hob and cu to hob ...i am playing 5 years this game and i know his full history ,,,also i am not jumping from coa to coa ,,,it s something  they call loualy ..i have been in cu and ao ...continue please to remind me the crimes of cu and gemix,,i am all ears,,BY the way when this aggreement wa done,,,was rotterdam leader of hob or alaric?? ....you bring back rott and you start hitting everything and you expected that noone will touch you ..Then you speak for bullies

Yes its true Gemix offers truce and peace with Titans300 but is that all you know? Is that all Gemix tells all his leaders? Titans300 did not accept the peace/truce offer of Gemix because thats not his true intention.

guys if you wanna talk ..talk directly and with facts..don t throw  words in the air ...when gem asked for peace cause it was a desicion in ldr chat we all together said to stop the war ,,there was none intention behind,,but i would like to hear your theory

Ok since you want facts i will give you facts.

This is Gemix opening statement when we met in a meeting. if he is true with the intention for peace why he offers fighting first before peace. it is not how it should be for me when you are asking for peace. Theres a saying, Dont bring a gasoline when putting out the fire.
 on his
then when i commented on his opening remarks, he is accussing me for turning whatsoever. Am I?

its because of his bad english, it was my fault not to understand what he said. It is very clear he offers fighting first before he offers peace.

when you are  fighting someone and you  propose for peace if he denies ,,,it means keep fighting??i guess..  i cannot understand when is the wrong here,,we two fighting if i tell you want peace or we keep fighting where is the huge mistake and bully or whatever??he did the first step and came to ask you and you grabbed the word  fighting to drop down the proposal ...am i wrong or i don t understand well?
Why give 2 options if you are really looking for peace? Isnt it you should only offer peace if you really want peace?
May 7, 2019, 16:0805/07/19
05/10/16
If i want to offer you a car, i will only offer you a car  but not motorbike.
May 7, 2019, 16:0905/07/19
12/01/16

so when gemix cant run to his friends asking for protection the only thing he is able to do is to run away?

ohhhhh what a disappointments lol

...he is not the first one who try to say around he leave the coa for to save his ass.

btw you will fight like a lot of other coas did in past. where is the problems? and why you are so crying about? 

its only a game. fight and have fun
May 7, 2019, 16:1105/07/19
03/01/15

Time is Ticking said:

Gemix did apologize to me privately but it was too late. I already decided before he made the apologies. We were invited in a sepearte room to discuss all issues but gemix clearly dont want others to know what he said to me after i refused peace. thats all i can say
xmm a last question ,,the peace would provide you with pans and time to increase your power but you didn t wanted ..this was your call ? i mean the reason we entered in a war was funny af,,.. but you wanted to keep the war up even if you knew that you are much weaker than us...i think that was mostly usgu order to deny the peace ,..i know that usgu is making the important calls in titans ,,it s not bad to admit,,,in the future many ppl will realize and regret for this manipulation ...i hope you , to stand up in your beliefs.. 

May 7, 2019, 16:1605/07/19
03/01/15

cheer said:

so when gemix cant run to his friends asking for protection the only thing he is able to do is to run away?

ohhhhh what a disappointments lol

...he is not the first one who try to say around he leave the coa for to save his ass.

btw you will fight like a lot of other coas did in past. where is the problems? and why you are so crying about? 

its only a game. fight and have fun
i am not crying cheer ... it s just that the betrayal never was acceptable from all ppl ,,it is sad when you realize that your ally digging you all this time...i would love to hear that :YEAH you know what? we are usgu dogs and we follow our boss and we will come against you with no reason just fake excuses,that is a manly explanation,,,we are w8ing you in 1 day and a few hours...( gem never said to  run away , i wanted just to prove your fake words,even if he was deleting his account right know you still would come,,we all know that) 

May 7, 2019, 16:2005/07/19
05/10/16

CU MrGreeDy said:

Time is Ticking said:

Gemix did apologize to me privately but it was too late. I already decided before he made the apologies. We were invited in a sepearte room to discuss all issues but gemix clearly dont want others to know what he said to me after i refused peace. thats all i can say
xmm a last question ,,the peace would provide you with pans and time to increase your power but you didn t wanted ..this was your call ? i mean the reason we entered in a war was funny af,,.. but you wanted to keep the war up even if you knew that you are much weaker than us...i think that was mostly usgu order to deny the peace ,..i know that usgu is making the important calls in titans ,,it s not bad to admit,,,in the future many ppl will realize and regret for this manipulation ...i hope you , to stand up in your beliefs.. 

Usgu never interfered in any Titans300 decision but i can say he support us what ever we decide. are being jealous that Usgu supporting us and not CU? 

i copy paste what gemix said to our leaders and we all decided to drop the peace offer because it wasnt the real intention, as you said pans are the point of view of gemix and not peace. Things will not turn out like that if only gemix offers peace with many options on how to do it, an agreement but no condition, but we are upset because instead of peace he still wants to be fighting. So better fight till the end rather than having a fake peace treaty. 

This is what CU is best "accusing"  that Usgu is behind Titans decision, CU accussed Titans not only once, twice or thrice but many times, they always put the blames on Titans300. this is the reason why Titans300 and CU will never have peace forever. maybe when we no longer play. maybe

May 7, 2019, 16:2105/07/19
12/01/16

so its so difficult for you to accept cu coa is hated in all sparta that its easier to think we are all usgu dogs?  lol

May 7, 2019, 16:2305/07/19
05/10/16
you always says that we are Usgu's dog? What about you? are you gemix cat?from the name itself "MrGreedy" i cant imagine how greedy you are.
May 7, 2019, 16:2605/07/19
03/01/15
Time is Ticking said:

CU MrGreeDy said:

Time is Ticking said:

Usgu never interfered in any Titans300 decision but i can say he support us what ever we decide. are being jealous that Usgu supporting us and not CU? 

i copy paste what gemix said to our leaders and we all decided to drop the peace offer because it wasnt the real intention, as you said pans are the point of view of gemix and not peace. Things will not turn out like that if only gemix offers peace with many options on how to do it, an agreement but no condition, but we are upset because instead of peace he still wants to be fighting. So better fight till the end rather than having a fake peace treaty. 

This is what CU is best "accusing"  that Usgu is behind Titans decision, CU accussed Titans not only once, twice or thrice but many times, they always put the blames on Titans300. this is the reason why Titans300 and CU will never have peace forever. maybe when we no longer play. maybe

i could many times go with the strong ,,and be in the coa of usgu , since i had invites to go there,,but i prefer to  lose everything with my family and rise again with true friends than being a dog or jumping around coas,,Let s see for how long usgu will protect you my friend ...the coins have two sides...cu in 2 days my friend ,,.
May 7, 2019, 16:2905/07/19
05/10/16

CU MrGreeDy said:

Time is Ticking said:

CU MrGreeDy said:

Time is Ticking said:

i could many times go with the strong ,,and be in the coa of usgu , since i had invites to go there,,but i prefer to  lose everything with my family and rise again with true friends than being a dog or jumping around coas,,Let s see for how long usgu will protect you my friend ...the coins have two sides...cu in 2 days my friend ,,.
Then be ready to lose them all..... BTW im not your friend.... I dont have Greedy friend :-)
May 7, 2019, 16:3105/07/19
03/01/15

Time is Ticking said:

you always says that we are Usgu's dog? What about you? are you gemix cat?from the name itself "MrGreedy" i cant imagine how greedy you are.
i am not asking anyone trojan before i do something like you do...i am speaking about my coalition ,, it s just that the fake excuse is gemix, it could be me,it could be hades or whatever...nevermind we said too much ,i am not of the kind of ppl that flame or speak a lot ,just wanted to say few things ,sorry if i offended someone ..have fun and  good luck to everyone ! ;-)
May 7, 2019, 16:3605/07/19
01/15/15
Mgreedy, please dont talk BS, we are both former AO members,  you know exactly what happend, but you are talking Gemix style now. Lot of our former AO team members allready moved out of CU after a merger, CU/AO merger. Lucky i never trusted Gemix talks, but some did it full monthy. Np offcourse. Moosepig was faster than light going out leaving you all behind. Thanks for the provided info offcourse.
May 7, 2019, 16:3705/07/19
05/10/16
CU MrGreeDy said:

Time is Ticking said:

i am not asking anyone trojan before i do something like you do...i am speaking about my coalition ,, it s just that the fake excuse is gemix, it could be me,it could be hades or whatever...nevermind we said too much ,i am not of the kind of ppl that flame or speak a lot ,just wanted to say few things ,sorry if i offended someone ..have fun and  good luck to everyone ! ;-)
I also apologized if i hurt you in any way. Good luck!
May 7, 2019, 16:4305/07/19
03/01/15
Alexandrus said:

Mgreedy, please dont talk BS, we are both former AO members,  you know exactly what happend, but you are talking Gemix style now. Lot of our former AO team members allready moved out of CU after a merger, CU/AO merger. Lucky i never trusted Gemix talks, but some did it full monthy. Np offcourse. Moosepig was faster than light going out leaving you all behind. Thanks for the provided info offcourse.
moosey is one of my best friends in game ..when we merged nothing happened i don t know what you are meaning to be honest...very few ppl stay out of the merge  also i dont know you ,,this was your name in ao?the thing that  few ppl left the last 3 months was because doc invited them to go to nords .,,dont know the reasons they left,maybe were  tired of all this fighting or didn t have fun here?i am sorry by the way i am not talking anyone style,it s my style 
May 7, 2019, 17:0005/07/19
May 7, 2019, 17:01(edited)
01/15/15
Yess it is still my name,  there was a one on one fight on the north west corner. Previous Terms corner. Then a 1 on 1 fight AO vs HOB AO Doc Cheated on Alaric, crying for help telling multiple coa attack him, not true Only Hob attacked. Btw i came in AO a couple of weeks before moosy did, running away before Terms got hit. you Where allready in AO same as me, So there correct timeline.
May 7, 2019, 17:3005/07/19
04/16/16

CU MrGreeDy said:

ok ,, explain me now ,,why nords cancel peace ...i know that  all titans family is manipulated by him ,,,the thing you are saying that cu member raided a nord member is huge lie....usgu raided geoharla ..i asked him why ..he replyes i don t like him and he raids my friends in dacia..geo was fighting a specific guy in dacia a long time ...we ask dacia leadership and they say we don t know usgu we have never talked with him , he is prolly trying to drug us in problem...( this is leadership of dacia ,specificly their leader ) .....are you kidding me? and he goes in your chat and say that  we started it? explain me now if it is not scheduled a long time now what it is..how many months you  have the skupe chat ...cu  capital take down ....

Since Trojanhorse gave you facts and evidence why Titans300 did not accept CU peace offering, its your time to show some proofs and evidence that Titans is being manipulated by Usgu and Usgu have alt account in Titans300. Dont just accusse, give and show proofs too. that will be fair enough.

The recent departures of many players from CU including armagedon, are you saying they are all Usgu's dogs? and those left behind in CU are Gemix pets?
May 7, 2019, 17:4505/07/19
03/01/15
End is Near said:

CU MrGreeDy said:

ok ,, explain me now ,,why nords cancel peace ...i know that  all titans family is manipulated by him ,,,the thing you are saying that cu member raided a nord member is huge lie....usgu raided geoharla ..i asked him why ..he replyes i don t like him and he raids my friends in dacia..geo was fighting a specific guy in dacia a long time ...we ask dacia leadership and they say we don t know usgu we have never talked with him , he is prolly trying to drug us in problem...( this is leadership of dacia ,specificly their leader ) .....are you kidding me? and he goes in your chat and say that  we started it? explain me now if it is not scheduled a long time now what it is..how many months you  have the skupe chat ...cu  capital take down ....

Since Trojanhorse gave you facts and evidence why Titans300 did not accept CU peace offering, its your time to show some proofs and evidence that Titans is being manipulated by Usgu and Usgu have alt account in Titans300. Dont just accusse, give and show proofs too. that will be fair enough.

The recent departures of many players from CU including armagedon, are you saying they are all Usgu's dogs? and those left behind in CU are Gemix pets?
firsly i didn t say usgu has alt in titans, i said that is manipulating titans ...secondly arma left during a fight in hot blood and he will come back if this is your concern...i explained about the leaves which was mostly ao ex members and were invited from doc...by the way which leaves? moosepig left , and arma will come back..the others are months ago and it is normal that ppl leave  and go somewhere else .if you mean facts the  sentence that gem told him , i explained it above,,i can t find fact when you take the word fighting while you are already fighting and you are converting it to a threat or something..don t know how this seems to most ppl but to me it doesn t sound weird..i am calling usgu dogs the coalitions that are doing the will of usgu without reason..the fake excuses and the trying to create reasons..also if you have noticed the officer pulon of cu is the almost the same for years so no pets...i thought we said too much already ,,let s continue tomorrow i am tired of all this writting.
May 7, 2019, 17:4805/07/19
03/01/15

cheer said:

so its so difficult for you to accept cu coa is hated in all sparta that its easier to think we are all usgu dogs?  lol

a last thing cheer which i forgot..illy gave green light to ao to take the corner..at the same time gave the green light to hob to go for it...doc asked help from cornner club because hobs were attacking him and as members of corner club they all helped..illy wanted to destroy hobs most than anyone not gem,,you can ask both your m8s illy and doc ..to come here and say me lier!
Goodnight from me..time to  prepare for barca :D