All Categories

Parabellum: Not Worth The Money Spent On Popcorn For The Show (That Did Not Happen)

Parabellum: Not Worth The Money Spent On Popcorn For The Show (That Did Not Happen)

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 14, 2018, 03:2308/14/18
10/08/14

So Parabellum as we all know recently massed an army to take down the mighty Nordmann... All falling behind their fearless leader Tino. Once amassing this great army what happened? Para begged Nords for forgiveness, Tino gave a speech that no one listened too and plarium stopped taking pesos. lol... So what really happened? Is Tino better at blowing hot air out his arse than he is with math? Did he lack the testicular fortitude to follow through? Did K4ne say come here my sweet Tino and I will protect you from the mighty Nordmann??? It is all a mystery filled with disappointment. No fall of the Nords. No Tino splatting against their Cap.... After all the hype couldn't you at least have the honor or honour (however you prefer sweet innocent Tino) to fall on your own sword so no more in Sparta have to hear you give another long youtube farewell that no one actually listened to?... Asking for a friend. :D

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 14, 2018, 21:4808/14/18
11/08/17

where is tino now????? the big mouth i bet he is hiding like a coward he is maybe next time before start talking sht and treaten all coas in sparta think twice!!!!! tino is done in game like para is done!!! another bullie coa that dies next one is MM!!!!

good luck bullies

p.s. tino stay in shadows pls and hide your tiny army 
Aug 15, 2018, 01:0508/15/18
10/08/14

He took refuge in MM so K4ne can protect him for the cost of a handy or two a week. :D

nidiajoao said:

where is tino now????? the big mouth i bet he is hiding like a coward he is maybe next time before start talking sht and treaten all coas in sparta think twice!!!!! tino is done in game like para is done!!! another bullie coa that dies next one is MM!!!!

good luck bullies

p.s. tino stay in shadows pls and hide your tiny army 

Aug 15, 2018, 19:0608/15/18
11/08/17

ohhhh so now all cowards are in same coa glad to know

MM should rename their coa to COWARDS since mm players are all a bunch of cowards that only attack small players because when they found a big player with big army they run away like pussies and cowards seems tino will feet there!! 

Jul 26, 2019, 11:2607/26/19
06/14/19
you attack players bigger than yourself?
Sep 15, 2019, 01:4509/15/19
02/27/17
Tino sounds fake like his friend K4ne. Two people who think everything they say matters.