VIP Status Creates New Unfair and Unequal Advantages

6 Replies
User
27 December, 2017, 11:19 AM UTC

4 those of u enjoying the new VIP advantages know it will b why everyone else will quit the game. VIP status is a sign that the game is dying. It is what they do so you will continue 2 spend your money. games do it when other things do not not work to hook u & reel u in. it makes me wayy  sad & it is why i will quit the game. happy holidays & i will miss u all when i finally decide the game itself has added 1 too many inequities. 

UTC +6:00
User
27 December, 2017, 5:25 PM UTC

GameGirl said:

4 those of u enjoying the new VIP advantages know it will b why everyone else will quit the game. VIP status is a sign that the game is dying. It is what they do so you will continue 2 spend your money. games do it when other things do not not work to hook u & reel u in. it makes me wayy  sad & it is why i will quit the game. happy holidays & i will miss u all when i finally decide the game itself has added 1 too many inequities. 

I agree !!!

VIP status is unfair!!
UTC +1:00
User
28 December, 2017, 6:49 AM UTC

pity for soliders inc ... 

The changes of the game lead to instability?  

Spirituality
UTC +7:00
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 2:35 PM UTC

Hello :)

The main advantage of the VIP Program is a high-quality dedicated support service. I don't think it's a thing that can lead to the end of the game.

Plus, any player can be added to the program. We just can't add all players who suit the requirements at once as the program is still in the development mode.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
User
10 February, 2018, 3:16 PM UTC
What are the requirements to get VIP Status
UTC +4:00
11 February, 2018, 9:54 AM UTC

Hoeax said:

What are the requirements to get VIP Status

Commander,

This is very "vague" at the moment. We don't really know on which statistics are based the people who choose the VIP, in any case they are only suppositions.  I am sure you will get more information when the program is expanded.

A lost battle is a battle that is believed to be lost
UTC +1:00
User
29 March, 2018, 2:19 PM UTC

ive been here a long time and i have no idea what "V.I.P" Status you guys are referring too?

certainly not exec status. plz, fill me in. i would love to get in on some of it
Not all who wander are lost
UTC +0:00
1908356 users registered; 60964 topics; 321794 posts; our newest member:Герой Войны