VIP Status Creates New Unfair and Unequal Advantages

3 Replies
GameGirl
User
27 December, 2017, 11:19 AM UTC

4 those of u enjoying the new VIP advantages know it will b why everyone else will quit the game. VIP status is a sign that the game is dying. It is what they do so you will continue 2 spend your money. games do it when other things do not not work to hook u & reel u in. it makes me wayy  sad & it is why i will quit the game. happy holidays & i will miss u all when i finally decide the game itself has added 1 too many inequities. 

UTC +6:00
Red-Terror
User
27 December, 2017, 5:25 PM UTC

GameGirl said:

4 those of u enjoying the new VIP advantages know it will b why everyone else will quit the game. VIP status is a sign that the game is dying. It is what they do so you will continue 2 spend your money. games do it when other things do not not work to hook u & reel u in. it makes me wayy  sad & it is why i will quit the game. happy holidays & i will miss u all when i finally decide the game itself has added 1 too many inequities. 

I agree !!!

VIP status is unfair!!
UTC +1:00
the soul of mellowness
User
28 December, 2017, 6:49 AM UTC

pity for soliders inc ... 

The changes of the game lead to instability?  

Spirituality
UTC +7:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 2:35 PM UTC

Hello :)

The main advantage of the VIP Program is a high-quality dedicated support service. I don't think it's a thing that can lead to the end of the game.

Plus, any player can be added to the program. We just can't add all players who suit the requirements at once as the program is still in the development mode.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1825726 users registered; 53658 topics; 298818 posts; our newest member:АЛЕКСАНДР АВ