Activity Page Under Combine

2 Replies
Sons Of Anarchy
20 January, 2015, 6:32 PM UTC

It would be very useful to have a page/tab under "My Combine" to see all Raids/Recons/Occupies against combine members along with a report to see the attacking forces. I think it would be important to not show the defending forces of the combine member as it could be a security issue.

Also it would be very useful to see who is "online" in the combine now instead of just seeing "today".  

UTC +0:00
only1neo
26 February, 2015, 5:07 AM UTC

i totally agree with this, excellent idea!

UTC +0:00
Omar Smith
10 July, 2016, 12:38 AM UTC
Players like me who role play usually end up in some strange situations. I don't want everyone in my combine to know what is happening to me at all times. If you care enough to see what has been happening to my base send reinforcement. I can't give out confidential information but some combines have manual systems implemented to tackle this issue. I agree with the latter though.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
1666745 users registered; 33979 topics; 253761 post; our newest member:zurlina0002