Members get Rewards

4 Replies
Chris
17 January, 2015, 6:21 AM UTC

Hi I think CEO should be able to give units as a Reward to those Members who are active and are and do well The CEO should be able to give at least 5 units to 5 members per week   would it be nice to give a level 30 player say 5 Thunderheads for doing a good job

UTC +0:00
John Black
20 January, 2015, 8:55 AM UTC

Chris said:

Hi I think CEO should be able to give units as a Reward to those Members who are active and are and do well The CEO should be able to give at least 5 units to 5 members per week   would it be nice to give a level 30 player say 5 Thunderheads for doing a good job

Thank you for the suggestions, Chris. We will consider your idea. Meanwhile, I've moved your Topic to the "Suggestions and Feedback" thread.

UTC +3:00
Omar Smith
9 July, 2016, 11:55 PM UTC
I have thought about this for a while but have never mentioned it. Being able to reward members would be fun and get combines a little more active but at the same time it could cause tension in the same combine. If others are constantly rewarded others will get jealous.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Chris
11 July, 2016, 7:55 PM UTC
well they say in life you get nothing for nothing you must earn it  LOL  but I do believe its time to give active members something for their hard work
UTC +0:00
Omar Smith
28 July, 2016, 10:15 PM UTC
Honestly, a simple acknowledgement in the combine mail suffices. Being publicly recognized is more than enough.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
1782494 users registered; 48582 topics; 287905 posts; our newest member:wadim0203