Custom Image

6 Replies
Niko
9 July, 2017, 7:15 PM UTC

Hi, I want to put a custom image, I do not play through Facebook and I see that I have few options, as I can do, because from there I was told to log in via Facebook, but I do not want it to be as if they were Multi-account

UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 July, 2017, 11:25 AM UTC
Niko said:

Hi, I want to put a custom image, I do not play through Facebook and I see that I have few options, as I can do, because from there I was told to log in via Facebook, but I do not want it to be as if they were Multi-account

Hi! Unfortunately, there's no way to set a custom picture if you logged in on FB after you created your account. But we are working on that part :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Niko
13 July, 2017, 2:02 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Niko said:

Hi! Unfortunately, there's no way to set a custom picture if you logged in on FB after you created your account. But we are working on that part :)
At least put more default images, for example, this avatar I can not put on the soldier.inc

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 July, 2017, 9:44 AM UTC
We will consider that.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Lt.Stone
18 July, 2017, 10:14 PM UTC

right? i mean there's 1,000,000 people playing and we are all starting to look the same you know. why cant upload our own images?

we don't all come from Facebook, and its kind of unfair they get uniqe portraits because of it.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 July, 2017, 8:21 AM UTC
Lt.Stone said:

right? i mean there's 1,000,000 people playing and we are all starting to look the same you know. why cant upload our own images?

we don't all come from Facebook, and its kind of unfair they get uniqe portraits because of it.
I have discussed it with our forum devs. They said they will think about it :)
Niko
20 July, 2017, 4:14 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva dijo:

Lt.Stone dijo:

¿derecho? Quiero decir que hay 1.000.000 de personas jugando y todos estamos empezando a mirar lo mismo que usted sabe. ¿Por qué no podemos subir nuestras propias imágenes?

No todos vienen de Facebook, y su tipo de injusto que obtener uniqe retratos a causa de ello.
Lo he discutido con nuestros desarrolladores de foro. Ellos dijeron que lo pensarán :)
Thanks for considering

1659115 users registered; 33182 topics; 251799 posts; our newest member:Stsistalove