All Categories

Hacking

Hacking

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 17, 2017, 17:2806/17/17
01/28/17

Hacking

I have been hacked from this site (REMOVED) do not go on this site, it will get your banking information, I am not sure who does this. It may even be Plarium  them selfs getting money from us. do not know, but I have had to change all of my banking pass words since . I am reporting this to my local authorities to look into the matter.
Views
Comments
Comments
Gregory HillModerator
Jun 19, 2017, 16:4206/19/17
05/30/14

rchrdamtchll said:

I have been hacked from this site (link removed) do not go on this site, it will get your banking information, I am not sure who does this. It may even be Plarium  them selfs getting money from us. do not know, but I have had to change all of my banking pass words since . I am reporting this to my local authorities to look into the matter.

Plarium does not engage in any effort to hack players as in the fact that the link you had originally posted was spelled, pmtscr.com, this is not plarium.  A popular website used to create screenshots is prntscr.com   P R N T, not P M T.  

It is a good idea whenever clicking on external links from any site or e-mail that you confirm the source of the content before visiting the website.  The link from your post has been removed to ensure that others do not click on it, as you mention you were hacked by that site..