Search options

10 Replies
Daniel
30 April, 2015, 1:57 PM UTC

well firstly this is my opinion and i base it on my experience with the game

So well i have noted the ranking board and such, but not a way to check a specified player outside my friend list, associate list and the normal all list

i feel that´s kinda stale since it means u cant keep an eye on those whose not in like the top 100, lets say u have a "nemesis" u wanna keep track of, and not go thru the list page wise or search a continent. thus an implementation of search similar to the one in the my combines sub page associate list

plus a search in contacts by name would also be very useful, hence its my opinion and may not be implemented but consider it

Dearest Regards Daniel

Duchion Axis Yoppta
UTC +0:00
fakeasnever
2 May, 2015, 7:28 PM UTC

@Daniel (30 April, 2015, 1:57 PM UTC):
You can bookmark your nemesis then check their XP bar every so often.

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
Daniel
3 May, 2015, 4:55 PM UTC

well im aware of that but if u have more then a handful contacts and u can´t Search by name in contacts (think only by cordinates) which if u memorize is easy but if u have a bad memory (i.e hard to remember numbers as in my case and i already have some 100+ contacts), plus my suggestion was that u didnt needed to use contacts to check someone

Duchion Axis Yoppta
Omar Smith
10 July, 2016, 12:47 AM UTC
write them down
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Daniel
1 September, 2016, 3:05 PM UTC

@Omar Smith, So you whould write down a list compressing ca 100 persons and info around these with pen and papper go ahead i would rather wait and use the ingame solution.

Duchion Axis Yoppta
Omar Smith
5 September, 2016, 1:06 AM UTC
Or I could use the many programs that come with my computer. It is also efficient if you use speech recognition. So easy. Not saying that your idea is worthless, I actually like it. I believe that there needs to be more information at our finger tips. I am just not going to wait until the C4 reaches 0 before I run away so no one can disarm it. I'll use a detonator. What I am trying to say is that you have to make use of what you have when you have it. 
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
Omar Smith
5 September, 2016, 1:09 AM UTC
Trust me, I know the struggle but you can't let a set back keep you back. What if plarium has some massive mix up or messup. All that info gone. Always good to have an external source. Even though it is slightly time consuming if not managed properly.
davids.alias
28 September, 2016, 10:30 PM UTC
Being able to search combine members by distance would be rather helpful.
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 September, 2016, 11:11 AM UTC
davids.alias said:

Being able to search combine members by distance would be rather helpful.
Yes, it would. But it's a dynamic feature that is hard to implement on Flash.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
liam_ggg
2 October, 2016, 2:07 PM UTC
is there a way to have a list of bases without having to save everybody's contacts?
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 October, 2016, 12:12 PM UTC
liam_ggg said:

is there a way to have a list of bases without having to save everybody's contacts?
Only in Contacts.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1778514 users registered; 48134 topics; 286318 posts; our newest member:Castle 1348826