Multiple users

6 Replies
Danimal
21 August, 2016, 3:51 PM UTC
I think multiple users should be banned  permanently to deter others from making the same mistake!
UTC +4:00
Omar Smith
21 August, 2016, 4:18 PM UTC
Danimal said:

I think multiple users should be banned  permanently to deter others from making the same mistake!
They should be punished for breaking the rules but some people don't even know the rules. I only started using the Forum recently and saw the full set of rules then. Either way, a second chance can't hurt.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
RobertShatz
21 August, 2016, 9:58 PM UTC
Danimal said:

Commander...It is against Plarium Game play rules to use multiple accounts..If they are discovered and proven to be an "ALT" account they can be closed
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
jgcat99
25 September, 2016, 10:21 PM UTC
I agree, they should be removed from play
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 September, 2016, 12:57 PM UTC
jgcat99 said:

I agree, they should be removed from play
Why not give them the second chance?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Kallisi
29 September, 2016, 1:45 AM UTC
I think everyone deserves a second chance
RobertShatz
30 September, 2016, 1:05 AM UTC
Commanders..Rules are rules...We are all bound by them and should operate with in the guidelines..If we want to be FAIR we have to adhere to a certain set of Guidelines..Therefore..What ever Plarium deems as appropriate should be followed
Robert Shatz
1665787 users registered; 33904 topics; 253523 posts; our newest member:juggalo420