UCAV- Annoying

9 Replies
Omar Smith
20 July, 2016, 10:13 PM UTC
I don't know if it is just me but the soundtrack that the UCAV deck plays is completely annoying. I try to ignore it but it doesn't stop. When I first start playing it is ok but as soon as I start developing protocols the soundtrack plays and never stops. Maybe an option to mute this sound?
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 July, 2016, 2:17 PM UTC
You can mute the music in your settings.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Omar Smith
28 July, 2016, 10:10 PM UTC
Even when I mute both Music and Sound it continues. The only option I have is to refresh the page and hope that it doesn't start up again. It is fine as long as I am in the UCAV tab but when I exit I would expect it to stop, maybe this isn't the case but muting doesn't help.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 July, 2016, 11:09 AM UTC
Omar Smith said:

Even when I mute both Music and Sound it continues. The only option I have is to refresh the page and hope that it doesn't start up again. It is fine as long as I am in the UCAV tab but when I exit I would expect it to stop, maybe this isn't the case but muting doesn't help.
Could you please report it to our Support Team for testing?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Omar Smith
29 July, 2016, 6:22 PM UTC
Will do.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 August, 2016, 12:20 PM UTC
Omar Smith said:

Will do.
Thanks 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
liam_ggg
15 August, 2016, 5:49 AM UTC
Experiencing it now. Moved my headphones away from my ears. Haven't refreshed the page yet. Just saying it's still an ongoing issue/bug.
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 August, 2016, 12:51 PM UTC
liam_ggg said:

Experiencing it now. Moved my headphones away from my ears. Haven't refreshed the page yet. Just saying it's still an ongoing issue/bug.
Our Support Team will report it as they've already got a ticket.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
silverangel27
1 August, 2017, 3:32 AM UTC
I've experienced it too, refreshing has always fixed it for me though, no big deal,i always know when its going to do it because the sound of the ucav gets louder than normal. its never persisted passed a refresh and only starts when i activate the ucav so its not like it just pops up out of nowhere 
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 August, 2017, 9:48 AM UTC
silverangel27 said:

I've experienced it too, refreshing has always fixed it for me though, no big deal,i always know when its going to do it because the sound of the ucav gets louder than normal. its never persisted passed a refresh and only starts when i activate the ucav so its not like it just pops up out of nowhere 
Interesting...I never noticed that the sound volume changes...
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1725557 users registered; 43192 topics; 271744 posts; our newest member:jepo