Exchange Resourses for Diamonds

3 Replies
gary.astroace
15 July, 2016, 9:36 AM UTC

This is one of the best online games I have ever played and I would like to suggest something

As we use Diamonds to purchase almost everything in this game (Sick Bay / Black Market, etc),

it would be great if we can exchange Resources (Fuel / Ammo / Rations) for them. It's like the real

world where we sell our produce and earn some income. You can set a certain value for them

e.g 10,000 units for 1 Diamond. I am sure it will benefit most of us players here and make this game

both interesting and fun to play. With this I am sure Solders Inc will become the best Military and

Economics Power House Simulation Game online.

Thank you for your kind consideration...

UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 July, 2016, 2:19 PM UTC
Declined. We are not planning to implement features which let players get Diamonds for Items they already have.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
aanneerloonk8883
27 July, 2016, 10:56 PM UTC
oui
Zohan
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2016, 9:03 AM UTC
aanneerloonk8883 said:

oui
??
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1725429 users registered; 43169 topics; 271698 posts; our newest member:Commander #2693548