Suggestion for New Unit

3 Replies
Johnny63
22 April, 2016, 5:58 PM UTC
I know there has been talks of adding new units, and what people would like to see. My suggestion would be two new units , one defense armor unit made with thulium and an offensive aviation unit made with thulium. both light and heavy infantry have the ability to make offensive and defensive thulium based units, armor and air only have 1 option each. Thank you for your consideration.
Plarium feel free to hire me at any time.
UTC +0:00
RobertShatz
24 April, 2016, 1:31 AM UTC
Johnny63 said:

I know there has been talks of adding new units, and what people would like to see. My suggestion would be two new units , one defense armor unit made with thulium and an offensive aviation unit made with thulium. both light and heavy infantry have the ability to make offensive and defensive thulium based units, armor and air only have 1 option each. Thank you for your consideration.
Commander...Hopefully we will see new units in the near future..I know the idea for new units has been under consideration by our developers...Stay Tuned Soldier...bigger and better things await us!
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
Red-Terror
25 April, 2016, 3:27 PM UTC

http://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc/suggestions-and-feedback/topics/new-recon-unit--capable-of-sending-a-report-about-an-imminent-attack-coming-in-a-third-base-/

I'd like to have the unit described in the above link.

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 April, 2016, 11:39 AM UTC
Red-Terror said:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc/suggestions-and-feedback/topics/new-recon-unit--capable-of-sending-a-report-about-an-imminent-attack-coming-in-a-third-base-/

I'd like to have the unit described in the above link.

We're not planning to add this Unit.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1779409 users registered; 48247 topics; 286798 posts; our newest member:bergb