All Categories

Bad Idea with new upgrades

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 7, 2016, 05:0604/07/16
11/05/14

So we come on here to have fun.  I understand the company has to make money, I get it. but really?  The cost for these new upgrades is just not reasonable.  total bogus.  All you are doing with this is forcing people out of the game.  I been playing this game for just about a year now, and yes I have bought diamonds to revive troops and for minor things.  but like many others on here, we don't have extra cash laying around More and more people have left the game, mainly cause its become a those that have money don't care.  I am a single parant raising 4 boys, one with cancer.  I use this game to have fun, to release some stress, Chat with friends.  My combine struggles to find new people to join, Pretty soon you won't have any players.  If that's your goal great, I will head back over to Star Trek online.  Where I had fun, didn't cost me anything but my montly dues whish weren't that high.  Chang this Please. 

Tom
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 7, 2016, 07:5204/07/16
09/17/15

thandedsw said:

So we come on here to have fun.  I understand the company has to make money, I get it. but really?  The cost for these new upgrades is just not reasonable.  total bogus.  All you are doing with this is forcing people out of the game.  I been playing this game for just about a year now, and yes I have bought diamonds to revive troops and for minor things.  but like many others on here, we don't have extra cash laying around More and more people have left the game, mainly cause its become a those that have money don't care.  I am a single parant raising 4 boys, one with cancer.  I use this game to have fun, to release some stress, Chat with friends.  My combine struggles to find new people to join, Pretty soon you won't have any players.  If that's your goal great, I will head back over to Star Trek online.  Where I had fun, didn't cost me anything but my montly dues whish weren't that high.  Chang this Please. 

Tom

Greetings. Let me clarify this update for you.

First of all, all of you can check the bonuses of the new building levels to make sure that there is no huge advantage in having them. More resource production, more resource storage, up to 50% Offensive Units revived for free if they are killed defending your Base, etc.

These new levels are designed not only for paying players. All of you have possibility to collect free Diamonds in Tournaments, Daily Roll Call, placing in TOP Rankings, capturing Diamond Repositories, etc.

Each upgrade requires a lot of Designs, but there's no need to rush and upgrade all buildings at once. You can continue playing and having fun just as you did before and collecting Diamonds for this purpose. Of course, if you find it attractive for you and your current goals.

I understand that right now you may be scared with the amount of Designs needed, but nobody says that you need to upgrade all Buildings in one week or in one month. Maybe it will take a year or so, but it will be your achievement, your little victory.

By the way, it's not an obligation. If you prefer spending Diamonds on something else, you can just skip this update and continue having fun. The game balance is not touched in this situation. Higher bonuses require some Resources and efforts, so we just added one more goal for you to aim.

Apr 7, 2016, 13:1204/07/16
Oct 11, 2019, 12:02(edited)

Now u know, why there is a 660USD pack.

O, and Alyona pls collect at least 10k diamonds from events, without spend, then write stupid advise like this.

As u do not play, let me explain u this - NO1 actually win diamonds in Top 3. All ppl, that place there, lose more than they take.