All Categories

HACKERS MUST BE BANNED FROM THIS GAME

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 2, 2016, 19:4303/02/16
09/23/14

I always wondered how some players could hack into this game well  I now know it does happen  when players start hacking into other people's accounts it's not just stealing  someone's account  you are breaking the law anyone caught hacking should be Banned   for life and  charged with criminal offences   HACKERS ARE NOT WELCOMED   I hope I have made myself clear not this matter   as I am very Angry over this matter
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 3, 2016, 22:4803/03/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:49(edited)
11/05/14
Jason said:

I always wondered how some players could hack into this game well  I now know it does happen  when players start hacking into other people's accounts it's not just stealing  someone's account  you are breaking the law anyone caught hacking should be Banned   for life and  charged with criminal offences   HACKERS ARE NOT WELCOMED   I hope I have made myself clear not this matter   as I am very Angry over this matter
Jason..If you have reason to suspect that your account has been hacked...Please submit a ticket into help and support...They have the technology to look further into your game and see if indeed you have been hacked..They may be able to trace and identify the hacker if there is one
Mar 4, 2016, 05:4103/04/16
05/25/14
I would say Jason has hit the nail right  on the head  Hacking  does happen  when someone has there units forced out off the bunker before the raid happens  that's  hacking full stop it happened  to one off our members   and the game  support did jack all about it  I would say most players  who have been hacked don't bother with the game support  as it's a waste off time .... As Jason said Hackers have no place in online games  and should be banned if caught
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 4, 2016, 11:1903/04/16
09/17/15
Chris said:

I would say Jason has hit the nail right  on the head  Hacking  does happen  when someone has there units forced out off the bunker before the raid happens  that's  hacking full stop it happened  to one off our members   and the game  support did jack all about it  I would say most players  who have been hacked don't bother with the game support  as it's a waste off time .... As Jason said Hackers have no place in online games  and should be banned if caught
If you suspect hackers, please report them to our Support Team. They are the only ones who are authorized to make any decisions. 
Mar 5, 2016, 02:4703/05/16
May 31, 2019, 12:08(edited)
Chris said:

or they did look into it and saw that said player was infact not hacked...but yeah support is a joke, i submitted my own ticket and they asked me for screenshot....********* you aint got logs of all that ****
Mar 6, 2016, 19:0303/06/16
05/25/14

Remember the CEO  of Death Squad  Black Merch   he was Hacked  he reported it but nothing was done about it  he lost heaps that day in the Millions   Hacking happens  every where your email can be hacked you bank account  can be hacked  your pass word stolen we live in an age  where identity theft is happening every day and it's on the rise  Remember Sony they were hacked Members Accounts were stolen no one can say oh no it does not Happen In soldiers INC  let's get real anyone who is smart enough can Hack into anything even online games  and I have seen it first hand I have seen where someone who had very little Defence around the 10K mark  that  should have been all lost but yet won the battle against someone who had 200K Offence I was shocked  to see that report and thought straight away oh someone is Hacking the game here but this person did not report  to the game support about what took place which was like 12 months ago  and the other problem is Hackers are forcing other players  units to come out side Bunker  just before the raid happens Hacking is the number 1 Problem  here in this game

Mar 7, 2016, 04:4803/07/16
May 31, 2019, 12:08(edited)
yeah hacking happens...what i am saying is just because you make a claim does not mean its true...plarium pays people to look into that kinda stuff if they don't see any evidence for hacking there isn't much they can do...people make mistakes all the time but i guess its just easier to blame someone else...
Mar 8, 2016, 18:2403/08/16
04/27/14
most of the cases of account Hacking were people thinking those online cheat programs were real and then proceeded to give the cheat program their login information, which is all those programs were, a way to steal accounts. 
Mar 8, 2016, 18:2603/08/16
04/27/14
also you can check your account to see if it  has been logged on from another IP address than the one from your home work etc.
Mar 9, 2016, 05:5403/09/16
05/25/14
Good  stuff Jonnhy63  Spot on its a scam  to take the bait  then they got your information  like a credit card
Mar 9, 2016, 09:4903/09/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14
Those sites could easily contain .exe downloads which could be viruses or some sort of infection as well, so be careful of those
Mar 10, 2016, 19:2803/10/16
05/25/14
Mehnslayer said:

Those sites could easily contain .exe downloads which could be viruses or some sort of infection as well, so be careful of those
Well said  spot on  these days  you must be careful of giving any information  away
Nov 17, 2016, 19:2611/17/16
Nov 17, 2016, 19:27(edited)
my sector is 281:1605 my help button does not work 10000 plasma was hacked and destroyed. I need an admin to help me and im a moderator. Makes plarium look bad write me in game 1-27 11-15-2016
Jan 22, 2017, 03:2001/22/17
1 minute

Chris said:

Sorry but that's not a hack ,its a glitch that ppl have found in other games and I guess it works here also .this is a very old glitch from like 6 years ago

don't remember the game but was used often.  
Feb 16, 2017, 01:1602/16/17
03/25/15
zenki said:

i got hijack... malware! adware?!...

what's going on?! 
Sir..If you have been hacked..or an attempt was made to hack your account. Please report this immediately to Support..Support has the technology to look into your game activity and take appropriate actions to secure your account...You may wish to change password Etc..Support can help you in what ever you decide
Jun 17, 2017, 17:1906/17/17
Jun 20, 2017, 11:35(edited)
01/28/17
I have been hacked, they are trying to get my banking information. It could only come from this game. You can read my messages and see were it came from, or this is the site that hacked me. ( link to the site) do not go on this site for it is a hacking tool.
Jun 20, 2017, 11:3506/20/17
02/29/16

Hello.

You've got the reply on this comment here.
Jun 20, 2017, 22:5706/20/17
03/25/15
rchrdamtchll said:

I have been hacked, they are trying to get my banking information. It could only come from this game. You can read my messages and see were it came from, or this is the site that hacked me. ( link to the site) do not go on this site for it is a hacking tool.
Sir..This is a very serious matter..One way to keep this kind of thing to a min. is to change your password every so often..make it difficult but don't forget to write it down..You don't want to get locked out of your own acct....You can also contact Support..Support needs to be notified about matters like this
Jun 22, 2018, 07:4706/22/18
07/23/14
Hi I think i've just been hacked by a player called KING.  Suddenly all my partnerships with other members in my combine have been terminated and other actions are being done on my base which i didn't initiate.
Jun 25, 2018, 16:0906/25/18
02/29/16

Little Nicky said:

Hi I think i've just been hacked by a player called KING.  Suddenly all my partnerships with other members in my combine have been terminated and other actions are being done on my base which i didn't initiate.

Hello, Commander!

I hope you reported this issue to our Support team already: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If not, I recommend doing it asap!

Mar 11, 2019, 19:0903/11/19
01/17/15

Chris General Maximus said:

Remember the CEO  of Death Squad  Black Merch   he was Hacked  he reported it but nothing was done about it  he lost heaps that day in the Millions   Hacking happens  every where your email can be hacked you bank account  can be hacked  your pass word stolen we live in an age  where identity theft is happening every day and it's on the rise  Remember Sony they were hacked Members Accounts were stolen no one can say oh no it does not Happen In soldiers INC  let's get real anyone who is smart enough can Hack into anything even online games  and I have seen it first hand I have seen where someone who had very little Defence around the 10K mark  that  should have been all lost but yet won the battle against someone who had 200K Offence I was shocked  to see that report and thought straight away oh someone is Hacking the game here but this person did not report  to the game support about what took place which was like 12 months ago  and the other problem is Hackers are forcing other players  units to come out side Bunker  just before the raid happens Hacking is the number 1 Problem  here in this game

Besticio ha detto:

This happened to me. " I think you're talking about me. " I wrote a few times, to support. but the answers have always been useless. exactly 225 million were attacked.