All Categories

Warning suggestion

Warning suggestion

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 1, 2016, 11:5003/01/16

Warning suggestion

Instead of doing stupid and useless money ads, may i suggest to MAKE THIS GAME NOT TO CRASH.

And, when u up something it is VERY nice to make a warning.

I have no idea, what u do ATM, but your actions just this week - 1 and a half day- already cost me 64k raid points.

2 min before hit - "please refresh bla bla bla". Compensation - hell no- why should we compensate u?

No warning no nothing.

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 1, 2016, 16:1303/01/16
09/17/15

Thank you for your suggestion. I will ask Mr. Black to notify our players when the servers are going to be restarted. 

Unfortunately, we, Community Managers, usually receive the warning 5-40 minutes before the restart and very often we have no time to prepare our Community. But even if we do, we can't say for sure when the servers are going to be restarted. The time frames are never specified.

I understand that it may cause some in-game losses and I recommend you to contact our Support Team if you have them. They will check the information about updates and make a decision in your case.

Also I recommend you to clear your browser cache and refresh the page after you receive a message that the game server is being updated at the moment. This will help you to login as soon as possible and minimize any possible losses.

I hope I could help you with this situation.
Mar 1, 2016, 16:4403/01/16
Oct 11, 2019, 12:02(edited)

Do you ever heard about in-game warning?

Discovered years ago, but it seems something very futuristic to u.

That mean in game message on screen- like your stupid invite friends screen.

This may help you and stop players to fllood support.

I do not know, maybe if u spend a litlle more time for making game more friendly, instead of thinking how to drain more money......
Mar 2, 2016, 05:3803/02/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:58(edited)
11/05/14
Abu_Kasap said:

Instead of doing stupid and useless money ads, may i suggest to MAKE THIS GAME NOT TO CRASH.

And, when u up something it is VERY nice to make a warning.

I have no idea, what u do ATM, but your actions just this week - 1 and a half day- already cost me 64k raid points.

2 min before hit - "please refresh bla bla bla". Compensation - hell no- why should we compensate u?

No warning no nothing.

Commander...if you are having crash problems it may be time to clean your browser and cache...if you are still crashing after that then submit a ticket to support..they can take a deeper look into your game and see if you have a problem..also...update notices are usually given in the forum, you just have to look in the proper box 
Mar 2, 2016, 08:2503/02/16

robert.sh said:

Commander...if you are having crash problems it may be time to clean your browser and cache...if you are still crashing after that then submit a ticket to support..they can take a deeper look into your game and see if you have a problem..also...update notices are usually given in the forum, you just have to look in the proper box 

I see - how about 01.03 raid/crash problems ei?

Where exactly was a warning?

When server is down, what will  cashe clear help?

Do you know how many games have in-game warning like --- "Game will be shut down after xx min" ?

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 2, 2016, 10:0603/02/16
09/17/15
Abu_Kasap said:

robert.sh said:

I see - how about 01.03 raid/crash problems ei?

Where exactly was a warning?

When server is down, what will  cashe clear help?

Do you know how many games have in-game warning like --- "Game will be shut down after xx min" ?

Yesterday we have updated our servers to fix some bugs. And the warning was in the game. We did not inform you on the Forum, but we always do in the game news.
Mar 2, 2016, 13:3703/02/16

Let me see - in game ei? Hmm why we all mist that?

What i'm talking about is this:

U can pop up invite friends.

U can pop up special offers - btw if u in game when new apper - that usually crash game.

But U CANNOT pop up message like - server will be down after xx mins. Starting let say 1h before that and pops every 10 mins.

Most of game i played before has it.

Is this something futuristic and impossible for u?

Or all your ppl trying to find some more and more coiners items, and have no time for this?