All Categories

Suggestion: Add possibility to switch music and other sounds

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 16, 2015, 23:1009/16/15
11/05/14

My suggestion is to add into the game in visible place buttons to switch separatelly the music and SFX because the music is irritating, preventing focus and takes too much from system resources (mainly network brandwitch) while playing
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 20, 2015, 12:4509/20/15
Sep 20, 2015, 12:46(edited)

There is one

Above the Bank button
Jul 10, 2016, 01:2807/10/16
10/25/15
I mute it and play a youtube or library soundtrack
Apr 19, 2024, 01:19Yesterday
Apr 20, 2024, 05:25(edited)
01/17/15

I'm almost to where I'm supposed to be going.

Been traveling a lot. But, once I get my new Yamaha Psr-1500 next month, I already SaId "I'll write the games next track for FREE".

It would be a GREAT "Honar".

But, seeing other People who STILL "Love" this Game as much as I do has become a bit more rare.

I would make it "Progressive", where it starts out easy, and builds its way up. I would use "Troop Background noise" like what you would actually hear in a place like that.

Sometimes to help me get in mood for a big Operation, ill turn on "Miltary Radio Chatter" on Like youtube.

Might implement that in there in a cool way.

But the entire energy I would want for the song would be like "were getting Ready, it's Happening, Here we go", and the beat, and tempo of the song should be jiving with the player's feeling of "Getting it Done".

The Exsisting track (Known as the Soundtrack to my wife's nightmares... from the countless nights I was playing ALL NIGHT in the living room, and forgot to "mute" it.

Really helped give me that "Feeling" of (My base, and WHERE it is).

I do feel a little sentimentaly attached to it, and DO still flip it on and just Blaaaast through my base... once. Lol