User ID: 698671
11 August, 2016, 12:39 PM UTC
Here is a list of suggestions that were accepted by our developers.
Please keep in mind that even if they are accepted, it does not mean that they will appear in the next update. They are in our work plans, and our developers will start working on them as soon as possible. The development team has a long-term plan of what features need to be released and when, and they closely follow their timelines. That is why your suggestions may be postponed for some time.
It may sometimes seem that the task is simple and can be done in no time and released in the next update, but when our developers start working on it, it turns out that it is not that simple and requires more time and/or resources. Additionally, technical complications may arise on the way.
We appreciate your understanding.
- Display the number of Units every member of the Combine has on a Mining Complex.
- Change the color of occupied Bases’ names and the ones that have Reinforcements on them.
- Expand the Resource history of the Combine.
- Stop displaying the Units of banned players since they do not participate in battles.
- Combine HQ. To display in the Joint Ops Center the number of Defensive Units sent by each member of the Combine.
- Raise the Rank at which one can see the Defense on Mining Complexes.
- Add the option to recall all Units from the Combine HQ.
- Add server game time.
- Include more details in the descriptions of personal Achievements.
- Add the option to use Funds in the Mining Complex window.
- Add a search field to the Diplomacy tab in the Joint Ops Center.
- Add Combine HQ statistics, like the ones on Mining Complexes.
- Make Quest descriptions more specific.
- Add the Combine logo on player avatars in the Radar window.
· The opportunity to change the diplomatic status between Combines from “At Peace” to “Neutral” in just one click. Currently, it automatically changes to “Allies” (Note: the 3-day timer will remain).
· Improvements to the Referral exchange system:
- There will be a new Filter – Combine – that will make it easier for Associates to exchange Referrals.
- You will be able to select the number of Referrals you would like to trade.
· Improvements to the Stimulant combination system.
· New Filter in the Combat Reports tab. You will now be able to filter all unread messages so you do not miss any.
· Combat Reports will show the Distance to Target.
· New Filter in the Combine HQ window. You will be able to apply a filter to Combat Reports to avoid spam when someone launches a hundred attacks of one Unit on your Combine HQ.
· There will be a timer indicating how long until your probation period in the Combine is up.
· Security against unintended purchases when acquiring Resources for your Combine. You are now protected from making accidental purchases when accidentally double-clicking your mouse.
· You will be able to expand your Combine using Business Cards.
- Count Combine HQ fights in Wars and Challenges.
- Add Raiding Tournaments.
- Improve sort option in the Command HQ.
- Add an option to remove occupation from the Map.
- Remove unnecessary Notifications from the Сombine chat.
- The Keep. Add an option to hide Units in Base like the one for Bunker.
- Add a 'sort by' menu for garrisons and fiefs.
- Increase the limit for sending the messages to the Combine members.
- Show the number of Units on ZHG in a tooltip.
- Add options to Liberate and Revenge to the occupation reports.
- Add a filter for Reinforcements reports.
- Add a target's name to the Unit tracking window in the bottom.
- Improve the daily log in rewards.
- Add a search option for Combines in Diplomacy tab.