Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Sep 13, 2016, 06:4909/13/16
04/29/14
zenki said:

I participated in this game when attacking ZHG only 1m!

maybe only I see it slow!

everything has been solved!

thank you!

Smaller levels are faster (Lv.1-5) but higher levels take 1m there 1m back, It used to take several miunutes for higher levels but they have since fixed that issue.
Sep 13, 2016, 06:5209/13/16
04/29/14

Would transfers of Diamonds/premium currencies be possible for people Lv. 60-70?

This should prevent the missuse of alts for diamond transfering to a main account and it would help friend when they need support.
Sep 13, 2016, 06:5809/13/16
04/29/14

Can you make a type of base defense or a unit specifically designed to defend against missiles?

Also another coulple types of missiles, mabey a bigger on and a smaller one?
Sep 13, 2016, 06:5909/13/16
04/29/14
Can we get new types of strategic units BIGGER ones.
Sep 13, 2016, 07:0309/13/16
04/29/14
Currently we can upgrade the arms dealer building (munitions booster) to Lv.7 but the fuel silo (fuel booster) to Lv.5, can you make it so that the fuel silo can go to Lv.7 as well?
Sep 13, 2016, 19:5509/13/16
10/25/15
NIKITA METEOR said:

Omar Smith said:

Every time I try to post this suggestion I forget what it is. Now I remember.

It is simple and fairly easy to copy and paste texts into a translator. The problem occurs when the language is unknown. Many times I had to ignore people because I didn't understand what they were saying and the language experts in my combine were confused as well. If you can't narrow down the exact language the person is speaking maybe what region they are from(hopefully that doesn't cause any safety issues). That would be helpful.

As you said it's simple to use a translator. So what is your suggestion, Omar?

To give details about what language the person speaks.
Sep 14, 2016, 17:4409/14/16
09/04/15

Omar Smith said:

NIKITA METEOR said:

Omar Smith said:

It is simple and fairly easy to copy and paste texts into a translator. The problem occurs when the language is unknown. Many times I had to ignore people because I didn't understand what they were saying and the language experts in my combine were confused as well. If you can't narrow down the exact language the person is speaking maybe what region they are from(hopefully that doesn't cause any safety issues). That would be helpful.

if one looks at it, it's like you're mocking them!

if you want to say to me, please send a message in my inbox!

sorry for the things that are not related!

Sep 15, 2016, 20:5409/15/16
10/25/15
zenki said:

Omar Smith said:

NIKITA METEOR said:

Omar Smith said:

if one looks at it, it's like you're mocking them!

if you want to say to me, please send a message in my inbox!

sorry for the things that are not related!

I don't see how ignorance is mockory in this case. Sometimes communication is vital for situations other than just saying hi. I can't discuss a serious matter with someone if I can't understand what they are saying. People message me daily, not just to chat, I need to be able to understand them.
Sep 16, 2016, 10:1009/16/16
Sionso said:

Would transfers of Diamonds/premium currencies be possible for people Lv. 60-70?

This should prevent the missuse of alts for diamond transfering to a main account and it would help friend when they need support.
We don't plan to implement the Diamonds transfer feature in the game.
Sep 16, 2016, 10:3209/16/16

Omar Smith said:

Thanks! I have passed your idea to our developers.

Sep 16, 2016, 10:3809/16/16

Sionso said:

Can you make a type of base defense or a unit specifically designed to defend against missiles?

Also another coulple types of missiles, mabey a bigger on and a smaller one?

Our developers are already planning to implement special defence against missiles. As for other types of missiles, we have some ideas in this way too 

Sep 16, 2016, 10:4409/16/16

Sionso said:

Currently we can upgrade the arms dealer building (munitions booster) to Lv.7 but the fuel silo (fuel booster) to Lv.5, can you make it so that the fuel silo can go to Lv.7 as well?

Some time ago I asked our developers about this difference. They said that this is ok, and it's based on the balance data. So, we won't add new levels to the Fuel Silo in the nearest future.

Sep 21, 2016, 03:1309/21/16
Sep 21, 2016, 10:30(edited)
08/12/16

liam_ggg said:

Is there a battle simulator floating around that I'm not aware of? If not, then is it possible to suggest this one.

There are some games that have this feature, whether in-game or developed by a third party.

Unfortunately, we don't have a battle simulator. One of our players has invented a tool which helps players to choose better type of Units for ZHG, and that's all I know for now. 

However, I have passed a suggestion to let players attack their Combine Members (with no losses of course, only for training). How do you think, would that help?

Maybe that player-created tool would be of help for now. If there's a link to that, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

As for attacking combine members for training purposes, I believe that could help as well. Although mock battles would be fine to determine a player's readiness and reaction, maybe what I was looking for was just a battle calculator of sorts so that I can estimate casualties and what not.

http://www.aaadbs.com/SI/Z_Red.aspx Here is the calc.

Sep 22, 2016, 01:3309/22/16
08/12/16
Bookmarked it. Thanks :D
Sep 23, 2016, 06:1609/23/16
Sep 23, 2016, 09:19(edited)
04/29/14

liam_ggg said:

liam_ggg said:

Is there a battle simulator floating around that I'm not aware of? If not, then is it possible to suggest this one.

There are some games that have this feature, whether in-game or developed by a third party.

Unfortunately, we don't have a battle simulator. One of our players has invented a tool which helps players to choose better type of Units for ZHG, and that's all I know for now. 

However, I have passed a suggestion to let players attack their Combine Members (with no losses of course, only for training). How do you think, would that help?

This attacking own members for training, how would it work?

Would it say this is the units that would be lost and you won or lost the battle?

We don't know yet. It's just an idea for now.

Sep 25, 2016, 11:4309/25/16
04/29/14

We have light and heavy infantry offence and defense for thulium units but in armor there is only offence and aviation only has defense, can you guys create a defensive armor and offensive aviation unit for thulium?

Thanks.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 26, 2016, 12:0009/26/16
09/17/15

Dear players!

Thank you for all the suggestions which you have left here. We have a long list of them that was passed to developers. They will need some time to consider all your ideas and implement the best ones to the game.

That’s why we cannot accept any new suggestions for now. Our developers have a lot of tasks to work on, and as soon as we are ready, we will reopen this thread.

Thank you all for your ideas, they are much appreciated!

I will keep updating the Accepted, Declined, and Implemented suggestions lists so you could track our progress with player suggestions.

Thank you all for your understanding and have a great time in Soldiers Inc.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.