This topic is closed

Your Suggestions

77 Replies
Jamie
30 August, 2016, 8:22 AM UTC

i also would like to say thoe that some one is trying to force me to hand over comand to an alt for 2 months and then theres no garantee that ill ever get it back

What do you mean?
UTC +0:00
zenki
31 August, 2016, 5:03 AM UTC

i wanna attack ZHG in 1s!

take a long time to wait!

It doesn't seem like a suggestion...

heart
UTC +7:00
zenki
31 August, 2016, 5:55 PM UTC

1 host ZHG = 2m

10 host ZHG = 20m

it's like a turtle!

heart
Daniel
1 September, 2016, 1:58 PM UTC

So what happend to the older threads where we made a post per our idea/s ?

They were moved to Off Topic. If you have any suggestions, please post them here. If you want to discuss someone's idea, you can do it in this topic.
Duchion Axis Yoppta
UTC +0:00
Omar Smith
5 September, 2016, 12:21 AM UTC
zenki said:

1 host ZHG = 2m

10 host ZHG = 20m

it's like a turtle!

You don't have to attack them one by one. Multitask, dovetail, whatever you want to call it.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
zenki
6 September, 2016, 3:47 PM UTC

one more thing is that everything changes!

the game becomes faster and neat!

I would not have time to look at the other games plarium!

just my opinion!

do not quote me!

and I know how to play!

heart
Omar Smith
6 September, 2016, 10:28 PM UTC
First off, I don't know why you are shouting after every sentence. Also, when it comes to the lower lvl locations you can guess how much you need to send. 1 YAN-200 can wipe out lvl 1-6, haven't tested higher. If I am understanding you correctly you don't want to lose troops. With that in mind I advise you to find out where you start losing troops, anything under that you can send out to your hearts content without losing any thing. After that you just might want to slow down a bit. Not that hard. It doesn't matter if I use all light soldiers or not, I don't even use any calculator known. I simply set up a system, lvl 1-6, run as many of those as I can, anything higher, send in a select number of units and if I realize that my losses are too high, double up or recalculate. Problem solved. I am done with S&D before my first set of units return home. Then all the reports come flooding in. If I lose too much today I will remember my mistake tomorrow, if I don't then I get the same result and hopefully remember.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
zenki
7 September, 2016, 3:14 PM UTC

sorry!

it's just a habit!

I usually put the exclamation point at the end of the sentence!

I'm not a hostile attitude!

ZHG system has changed!

60 hosts per day!

using light Soldiers seem inappropriate!

lost and time-consuming!

I think it should be faster!

heart
Omar Smith
7 September, 2016, 6:27 PM UTC
Fair enough
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2016, 11:20 AM UTC
zenki said:

I think it should be faster!

For example?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
zenki
8 September, 2016, 1:22 PM UTC

thank you!

levels 1-5 cost 20s/host !

but the higher level cost 2 minutes/host? why!

wait 2 minutes pass very long!

if you have only free for 1 hour, then probably not enough time to play!

if you find unnecessary, please ignore my comments!

heart
Omar Smith
8 September, 2016, 4:33 PM UTC
Are you saing that it takes you two mins to hit or to hit and get back?
zenki
9 September, 2016, 3:20 AM UTC

finished 1 host!

hit & back! 2m! so long!

heart
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 September, 2016, 9:06 AM UTC
zenki said:

finished 1 host!

hit & back! 2m! so long!

It was much longer before :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
zenki
9 September, 2016, 1:35 PM UTC

I participated in this game when attacking ZHG only 1m!

maybe only I see it slow!

everything has been solved!

thank you!

heart
bobbi_hd
9 September, 2016, 3:25 PM UTC

Major why diamonds can not be transferred and can restu

bobbi_hd
9 September, 2016, 3:27 PM UTC

Major why diamonds can not be transferred and can restu ,gooo freee transfer diamont plys

Omar Smith
9 September, 2016, 9:56 PM UTC

Every time I try to post this suggestion I forget what it is. Now I remember.

It is simple and fairly easy to copy and paste texts into a translator. The problem occurs when the language is unknown. Many times I had to ignore people because I didn't understand what they were saying and the language experts in my combine were confused as well. If you can't narrow down the exact language the person is speaking maybe what region they are from(hopefully that doesn't cause any safety issues). That would be helpful.
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
12 September, 2016, 8:57 AM UTC
bobbi_hd said:

Major why diamonds can not be transferred and can restu ,gooo freee transfer diamont plys

We aren't planning to add a transfer feature for Diamonds and Equipment.
Community manager
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
12 September, 2016, 9:00 AM UTC

Omar Smith said:

Every time I try to post this suggestion I forget what it is. Now I remember.

It is simple and fairly easy to copy and paste texts into a translator. The problem occurs when the language is unknown. Many times I had to ignore people because I didn't understand what they were saying and the language experts in my combine were confused as well. If you can't narrow down the exact language the person is speaking maybe what region they are from(hopefully that doesn't cause any safety issues). That would be helpful.

As you said it's simple to use a translator. So what is your suggestion, Omar?

Community manager
1667919 users registered; 34110 topics; 254102 posts; our newest member:rafa-3