All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Aug 9, 2016, 06:2308/09/16
06/14/14

Commander try this http://support.plarium.com/default/ then you go under our game you should see select your platform select plarium then you should see this at the bottom is say's contact us http://prntscr.com/c3e1jz click that to submit a ticket but don't select game play hope this helps commander 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 11, 2016, 08:5208/11/16
09/17/15
Good. Let's go back to the topic now. Does anyone have any suggestions related to the game? 
Aug 11, 2016, 12:2008/11/16
06/27/14
RobertShatz said:

Omar Smith said:

I've been thinking of a "At War" option for players. Even though you can verbally agree to war with another player it still feels as if something is missing. When your combine is at war you know it, it is official but it lacks that feeling in PvP. I've been thinking about this idea but I didn't say anything. As a bonus, there would be a midway point between the two enemy commanders where they fight. This isn't an attempt to avoid losing resources, I just thought that it would be cool to have a front lines type of thing. It just seems more fun that hitting bases all the time. Maybe when you agree to a war you send troops to the front lines and when a timer expires the two forces fight, this way you can stock up units to fight over a brief period of time or they fight whenever they meet. Either works for me. The war would last until one commander ends it or is unable to continue fighting. The possibility to raid the main base would still be a thing. This sounds like it could be really complicated but I just figured I would voice my opinion, maybe try to make the game a little more interesting. Smith out...
HMMM..Commander this sounds very interesting..I don't know if it possible to implement this into the game, that would be up to he developers, but worth looking into..Plase submit this to support....they will in turn pass it onto the developers
perhaps when in a war challenge the combines would gain area from each other depending on the way the challenge went the smaller combines would gain a percentage based on the size of combine they face based on that combines ranking the downside is that larger combines wouldnt accept these challenges in case of failure
Aug 11, 2016, 21:1608/11/16
Aug 12, 2016, 10:52(edited)
10/25/15

Friendly combine challenges. I've been playing another game and got this idea from it. Currently, it is not possible to attack the bases of your fellow combine members(Not that you should want to attack 'em. Maybe a paintball like battle where two or more commanders from the same combine fight without loosing troops. This might be a good way to train new players. Could be a tournament like thing or a one time battle.

Would it be useful? We don't have an ability to control Units during the attack in our game, so why would players need that kind of training?
Aug 13, 2016, 20:3608/13/16
06/27/14
there would be little point in play attacking combine members for training purposes, exp and other points are what built this game ,,, a long with diamonds for some
Aug 13, 2016, 23:1908/13/16
Aug 15, 2016, 12:43(edited)
10/25/15

Omar Smith said:

Friendly combine challenges. I've been playing another game and got this idea from it. Currently, it is not possible to attack the bases of your fellow combine members(Not that you should want to attack 'em. Maybe a paintball like battle where two or more commanders from the same combine fight without loosing troops. This might be a good way to train new players. Could be a tournament like thing or a one time battle.

Would it be useful? We don't have an ability to control Units during the attack in our game, so why would players need that kind of training?

It may give newbies the opportunity to get used to battles in a sense that they would learn how to deploy the correct amount of troops. Asses real in-game  scenarios based on the knowledge they learn. It is true that older players can verbally help you out but I always say that knowing how to fight doesn't necessarily mean that you can fight. Both my brother and I know martial arts, he had more practice than I did but we both learned the same moves and strategies, whenever we spar I dominate.

And even if it can't be used to train new players it still seems like a lot of fun. Other than points gained from combine missions there isn't any way to compete in the combine, or even compete directly. I believe that if there was a little competition within the combines that it would boosts the activeness and may even strengthen bonds.

I will pass this suggestion to devs.
Aug 15, 2016, 15:5408/15/16
Aug 16, 2016, 15:05(edited)
08/12/16

Is there a battle simulator floating around that I'm not aware of? If not, then is it possible to suggest this one.

There are some games that have this feature, whether in-game or developed by a third party.

Unfortunately, we don't have a battle simulator. One of our players has invented a tool which helps players to choose better type of Units for ZHG, and that's all I know for now. 

However, I have passed a suggestion to let players attack their Combine Members (with no losses of course, only for training). How do you think, would that help?
Aug 17, 2016, 18:0508/17/16
Aug 18, 2016, 10:40(edited)
12/27/14

I dont know if i am in the correct place but  I have a question :  I  had   diamonds  added to my account  thinking it was from a event bonus  only to have it taken away from plarium 2 days later ?

An issue recently occurred that saw some accounts credited with Diamonds and Items from Discount Packages that had not been purchased. The issue was resolved and the Diamonds, along with any relevant Items, were taken back. 

As a result of this, some of you may have had a negative balance of Diamonds. We are happy to inform those of you affected that we have returned your balance to zero.

Aug 20, 2016, 00:5008/20/16
03/25/15
Joe Black said:

I dont know if i am in the correct place but  I have a question :  I  had   diamonds  added to my account  thinking it was from a event bonus  only to have it taken away from plarium 2 days later ?

An issue recently occurred that saw some accounts credited with Diamonds and Items from Discount Packages that had not been purchased. The issue was resolved and the Diamonds, along with any relevant Items, were taken back. 

As a result of this, some of you may have had a negative balance of Diamonds. We are happy to inform those of you affected that we have returned your balance to zero.

Commander..That is correct..there was a "bug" that deposited Diamonds into somes account..Plarium discovered this and took the Diamonds back..However..If this action put you in the neg. balance on Diamonds Plarium reset you balance to 0..Therfore you do not owe Plarium and Plarium does not owe you
Aug 25, 2016, 17:1708/25/16
Aug 26, 2016, 09:31(edited)
10/24/14

Suggestions

1 - Troops recal button on a base on the map when you OCC that base and you like to recall your troops.

I will pass it.

2 - Tomahawks Missiles : - Missiles only used to intercept : Raids only 50/50 % chance to hit the incomming raid, and 100% chance to hit the incomming nuke and this on a lower price then the nukes. The Tomahawks can only be used for interception and not for raiding bases, depots or repos. Also visualisation on the map of your own missiles and the raids in approach.

3- E-mail warning of raid in approach.

As for 2 and 3, we're planning to create a feature which will help you with that.

4- When can we expect a mobile app for SOLDIERS Inc. ?

Would you like to play it? 

Aug 26, 2016, 18:3608/26/16
Aug 29, 2016, 09:56(edited)
10/24/14

Thanks you for the reply.

Yes please. It's when my girls are going for shopping, a man does not like this and stays most of the time outside. So it would be nice to play when the ladies are shopping. It is always at a decisive moment that ladies need to go shopping. It would be nice to have. I'm now always looking to those Pokemon guys and asking myself, why should we not play Soldiers inc on mobile, so they think we are doing the same. But in fact we do a better game.

Good point! Please follow our news and you won't miss anything new ;)
Aug 26, 2016, 20:5708/26/16
Aug 29, 2016, 09:58(edited)
10/25/15

Soldiers Inc on the go? Very convenient. I like it. Hopefully my cheap phone can handle it. Would this be downloaded or would it run off your phones browser?

Right now you can use Puffin browser to play Soldiers Inc. Many players do that. What he means is a separate game which could be downloaded from App Store or Google Play Market.
Aug 28, 2016, 19:2808/28/16
Aug 29, 2016, 09:59(edited)

Why is it when you do a referral exchange you cant just exchange 1 of the referrals you have ( for instance I have 3 of referral 1 for security yet I cant swap 1 of them for another it only allows me to swap all or nothing) this is very very unproductive. 

Could you please illustrate it with a screenshot?
Aug 29, 2016, 00:0708/29/16
Aug 29, 2016, 10:02(edited)
10/25/15

An action log. That way if we are unsure about anything we can confirm it. Found out that would be really helpful right now. Currently negotiating with an ally over a high lvl asset and can't remember if I already paid down on today's installment. Now, sending twice in one day can't hurt but I prefer to stick to stick to the script.

I really doubt it will happen. The space on servers is limited, and we can't store so much additional info. But maybe you could specify what actions you really need to be recorded? If other players support this, I will pass your idea.
Aug 30, 2016, 08:2008/30/16
Aug 30, 2016, 09:44(edited)
05/06/14

I think that there should be a bit were you can give comand of your combine to some one elis for a certin amount of time that you deside and that then at the end of that time the comand gose back to you strait away

I'm not sure I understand your suggestion. Could you please give me more details?
Aug 30, 2016, 08:2208/30/16
Aug 30, 2016, 09:45(edited)
05/06/14

i also would like to say thoe that some one is trying to force me to hand over comand to an alt for 2 months and then theres no garantee that ill ever get it back

What do you mean?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.