All Categories

Replace stereotypical ugly daddy figures.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 15, 2018, 07:5811/15/18
10/18/17

Remember this guy he was officially ranked as an American hero and a legend. He is very masculine and yet he is prettier then woman.

As this is mainly an old mans game. Most other man like me probably fantasize about being young again. Young and pretty not ugly.

You recently added a function where you can choose your hero. There is one girl and 2 boys. Both boys are ugly as hell. One look likes a overweight ugly psycho who snatches food from children the others face is covered behind a mask and does look like a mass murderer or a rapist rather then hero.

To be masculine does not always mean to be ugly. Some examples of guys that where ranked to be more pretty then woman:

So I ask plarium to make the male characters in game pretty. Sometimes boys are more pretty then girl.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 16, 2018, 10:3611/16/18
02/29/16

Hello, Commander!

To tell the truth, your suggestion made me smile 

I understand that people usually want to be surrounded with smth beautiful.

But if we talk about the game, it's a military one and as in any game we should keep the corresponding atmosphere  

Men whose pictures you posted are handsome of course, but they won't be suitable for the lore of the game. 

P.S. My colleague extended the list of men you posted with Tom Hardy:

I guess she would do nothing but play the game if we had added him to Soldiers Inc  
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.