Nov 11, 2017, 13:3511/11/17
01/13/15

Veterans Day. Honor and Remember.

Lest we forget. Honor and Remember.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 14, 2017, 15:2411/14/17
Thank you so much! I want to thank all my fellow vets and their families (who don't get the recognition they so rightly deserve for their sacrifices) for all you have done to keep this country and the rest of the world safe from evil. Truly a humble experience for all of us.
Nov 15, 2017, 13:2011/15/17
05/01/14

Hello!!!!!! You SUCK!

First off I am a veteran, but my post doesnt have anything to do with that... Its about the game you all continually screw up!!! The date is now 11/15/2017 and some time during the night you updated the dang thing and changed it... NOW I CANT GET IN.. Worst of all in order to report it, your damn report page says I have to have my coords/game ID.... Seriously??????? How the heck do you expect me to get that if I cant get in the damn game?????? Dont tell me its a problem with my computer, or some stupid BS like that, my computer works fine, and my cache is cleaned, and it works on every site BUT YOURS! Fix the game and stop screwing it up or you will get no more money from me EVER!!!!!!!
Nov 15, 2017, 15:3811/15/17
Nov 15, 2017, 15:44(edited)
06/13/15

Calm down sir !

Update Flash Player, if it's already done or it's not working, try updating your broswer. If it still does not work, try with different broswer. 

You can always try to install the plarium app : https://plarium.com/en/plarium-games/

If it still does not work, the problem comes from your home. Today you are the only one to report this problem ... I believe.

Nov 15, 2017, 18:1511/15/17
03/30/15
I also can't get in. It loads for ever and when it does, I can't see my buildings, just their outlines. I have refreshed my page 14 times now after updating everything and still I can't get. I'm no Vetran but this is BS. I am a CEO, how the hell does this look to my members?
Nov 15, 2017, 19:1611/15/17
Nov 15, 2017, 19:25(edited)
06/13/15

Have you tried via the plarium app ? 

Also pay attention to the storage capacity of your hard drive. Also clean your history if it is not done.

Nov 16, 2017, 01:0511/16/17
05/01/14
Yes, I see... its always OUR equipment.. not yours?!?! I use Chrome which has its own flash player. I cleaned my cache after several attempts to get in,, I still get a BLACK screen and cant get in. Now I've missed a day of play and I am an OO in 2 combines (One on each server) I'm a lvl 81 player in Highlands, and I know this game, I know what to do when things dont go right and I've done them. It was working just fine yesterday morning and it works just fine on Facebook... ITS YOUR SITE that is the problem not my laptop. 
Nov 16, 2017, 01:1311/16/17
05/01/14
This is what I get when I refresh the page, then it goes black and nothing happens. 
Nov 16, 2017, 07:0911/16/17
Nov 16, 2017, 07:09(edited)
06/13/15

I rephrase my question, have you tried via the plarium app ?

Personally I have no problem, so I do not understand why only a few people would have this problem. If the plarium site did not work, it would be for everyone.  
Nov 16, 2017, 23:1811/16/17
02/29/16

Hello, Commanders! Thank you very much, sir Bill Almorra for your help and brilliant responses. 

Dear MEGADETH and BLANK, If you're still experiencing loading issues, please do the following:

1) Try to clear your browser cache to make sure that all the game files which are saved by your browser on your computer are replaced with new ones, containing the new game information. Please press Ctrl+Shift+Del to access the menu from which you can clear your browser’s cache. Then reload the page. In most situations, it helps.

2) Make sure your Flash player is up to date.

3) Try to access the game from another browser or another PC if it's possible.

4) Try installing Browsec VPN extension for your browser.

5) If it doesn't help, please follow this instruction:

1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6

2. Access Network tab http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG

3. Try to access the game

4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g

5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.

6. Send this information to our Support Team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

(if you do not know your game coords, please PM me and I'll check this)

They will help you to understand the reason of your loading issues and will help you to fix them.

Also please let us know if the issue is resolved.

Dec 10, 2017, 09:2112/10/17
01/17/15

plarium was very helpful in finding a fix to my problem with "my flash player was blocked". i also use chrome. they emailed me which i recieved on my phone and they said to try logging in "incognito". it didn't fix the problem but the fact that they had an entire list of things to try i say was "Helpful". 

this isn't the place for this conversation is it? 

i would like to thank all of our vets out there for what you have done. i'm jealous, i've always wanted to join the military but now i have a wife and 3 babys that reqire a lot of time and presence. my whole family is and or was military. me being the only one who didn't join. 

thank you Plarium for give me and all of us a outlet for this itch that badly needed to be scratched. soldiers inc is a beautiful game. and i Love it!

Dec 12, 2017, 14:1512/12/17
02/29/16
Lt.Stone said:

plarium was very helpful in finding a fix to my problem with "my flash player was blocked". i also use chrome. they emailed me which i recieved on my phone and they said to try logging in "incognito". it didn't fix the problem but the fact that they had an entire list of things to try i say was "Helpful". 

this isn't the place for this conversation is it? 

i would like to thank all of our vets out there for what you have done. i'm jealous, i've always wanted to join the military but now i have a wife and 3 babys that reqire a lot of time and presence. my whole family is and or was military. me being the only one who didn't join. 

thank you Plarium for give me and all of us a outlet for this itch that badly needed to be scratched. soldiers inc is a beautiful game. and i Love it!

Thank you for these kind words, Sir