All Categories

New Feature - Combine Activity!

New Feature - Combine Activity!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Apr 7, 2018, 08:4404/07/18
Apr 7, 2018, 09:03(edited)

This is not a new feature, this is a fraud disguised as a new feature and I will have a chat with my lawyer about this because I payed real money to start the combine. Here is the situation, almost the whole family were playing this game for years now, was a moment of fun for all of us instead of watching tv, my wife got cancer, we spend 2 weeks in the hospital far from home, we came back a few days ago and the combine is gone. Now, this so called new feature, is not considering people in the most common situations like having vacations or visiting your parents, etc etc, or maybe it has been made intentionally? so now I have to build a new combine? which means spend money? real money? you know what guys, I was paying the packages of 5 players I guess, mine, my wife, my daughter and kids and now I feel like I won´t spend a single coin in this game never more, in fact, I will talk to my lawyer because I want ALL my money back. WE PAYED TO CREATE A COMBINE, IF YOU REMOVE THE COMBINE, YOU ARE STEALING FROM US, WATCH OUT!!! new feature pfff, you must be thinking we are all dumb...

Ohh dear... I just noticed our total domination clan is gone as well, amazing!!! pissed off? hell yeah you will have many players leaving this games due to this unbelievable bad call. YEARS spending money in my combine, should I blame my wife for getting cancer? be sure you will hear from me.
May 5, 2018, 00:0605/05/18
12/20/16
Hola busco jugadores de habla HISPANA PARA UNIRSE A NUESTRO CLAN,SALUDOS.