Search
How to join our moderation team?
John BlackCharacter
Sep 7, 2017, 10:2709/07/17
01/13/15

New Feature - Combine Activity!

New Feature - Combine Activity

Commanders,

A new feature is now in your game – Combine Activity. This means dedicated Combines can get a head-start on the battlefield by earning extra Rewards.

Combine Activity Level is determined by the percentage of Combine Members that are Active. An Active Combine Member is one who has logged into the game within the last 14 days.

When Combine Activity has reached a certain Level, each Member will receive a Reward. The higher the Activity Level, the better the Reward will be.

Rewards will be recalculated daily, meaning you can earn new Rewards by keeping your Combine Activity high. However, if you do not claim any earned Rewards from the Combine interface within 24 hours, they will disappear.

IMPORTANT: When Combine Activity Level drops below a certain level, a 14-day timer will begin. If it finishes and your Combine is still below the required level, the Combine will be permanently dismissed.

The best way to avoid this is to encourage your Chief Executive Officer to remove Inactive Members from your Combine and to recruit as many Active Members as possible.

Combine Activity is especially relevant for Chief Executive Officers. A countdown will begin if a Chief Executive Officer has been Inactive for a long period of time. If they do not return before the timer finishes, the Chief Executive Officer position will be passed on to the Combine Member of the next highest Rank who logged in most recently.

It pays to keep your Combine Activity high! Log in every day and earn Rewards.

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 7, 2017, 17:0709/07/17
Sep 7, 2017, 17:10(edited)
07/31/15

there is an error!!

1-60 members with an activity of 95/100% take 2 x 60min executive status.

61-100 members (activity of 95/100%) take 4 x 60 min executive status

101+ members (activity of 95/100%) take only 1 x 60 min executive status!!

Sep 7, 2017, 18:3209/07/17

Lets start with the 10's of thousands of dollars I have spent on this game not to mention what I paid for MY combine. If somewhere in that pea brain of yours you think you are going to steal my combine without there being a lawsuit your out of your damn mind. What makes you think you can just take something from someone who leagally paid for it. So if this mind set continues go ahead and reinburse all the money I have spent since the beginning of this game and then shove it.

Sep 8, 2017, 02:2009/08/17
12/30/16

on the one hand it seems good for me to stop dead groups, and on the other hand a little unfair to groups that are really big, it's going to be a headache

Sep 8, 2017, 13:3309/08/17
02/29/16

Red-Terror said:

there is an error!!

1-60 members with an activity of 95/100% take 2 x 60min executive status.

61-100 members (activity of 95/100%) take 4 x 60 min executive status

101+ members (activity of 95/100%) take only 1 x 60 min executive status!!

Hello! 

Yes, it's a bug. We'll fix it soon. Thank you ;)
Sep 8, 2017, 13:4209/08/17
02/29/16

mary.moon17 said:

Lets start with the 10's of thousands of dollars I have spent on this game not to mention what I paid for MY combine. If somewhere in that pea brain of yours you think you are going to steal my combine without there being a lawsuit your out of your damn mind. What makes you think you can just take something from someone who leagally paid for it. So if this mind set continues go ahead and reinburse all the money I have spent since the beginning of this game and then shove it.

Hello. We know players have spent a lot of Diamonds, Resources, and Troops to develop their Combines and HQs. But, unfortunately, if your Combine is dismissed, you’ll get no compensation. That's why you should remove all non-active players from your Combine. You have a certain period of time (28 days) when you can be gone, and your Combine won't be dismissed because of that. And this rule applies to 40% of your members! So I think the is no reason for panic. 

Only active Combines will stay on the arena. And it's good as for me ;)

Sep 8, 2017, 13:4809/08/17
02/29/16

Niko said:

on the one hand it seems good for me to stop dead groups, and on the other hand a little unfair to groups that are really big, it's going to be a headache

Hello, Commander!

I think you'll have no headache because you have a pretty long period of time when you can be gone

Sep 8, 2017, 14:1009/08/17
07/31/15

Another problem I encountered yesterday (when the "day of the game" changed and I was able to collect the reward) is that the combine rewards have been automatically activated on my account (resources, 60 min Executive Status, etc.)

The won items were not stored in the black market (as I expected) but were automatically activated by the system at the time they were collected by me!

I will try to better control today when I collect the rewards of this day.

Sep 8, 2017, 19:0109/08/17
Sep 8, 2017, 19:01(edited)
04/21/14

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

... if your Combine is dismissed, you’ll get no compensation...

While I fully agree with the new implementation, aimed at eliminating dead combines, perhaps a small change might be useful:

Once a combine is discarded by the new implementation, could hypothetically be reimbursed only the first original founder of the combine of the 50% of initial opening cost of the same combine.

Sep 8, 2017, 22:5009/08/17
12/30/16

Gul Vega dijo:

Sergey Kryvorotchenko dijo:

... si su Combine es despedido, no obtendrá ninguna compensación ...

Si bien estoy completamente de acuerdo con la nueva aplicación, encaminada a eliminar las cosechadoras muertas, tal vez un pequeño cambio podría ser útil:

Una vez que un combinado es descartado por la nueva aplicación, podría hipotéticamente ser reembolsado sólo  el primer fundador original de la combinada  del 50% del costo de apertura inicial de la misma cosechadora.

I do not think it does

Sep 8, 2017, 22:5409/08/17
12/30/16

I understand that you do not have to be inactive, I am active in my group, we are only 9, as many as we can be, I could be alone if I always enter the game.

or they close the group anyway

Sep 9, 2017, 01:1109/09/17
Sep 9, 2017, 01:36(edited)
07/31/15

Niko said:

I understand that you do not have to be inactive, I am active in my group, we are only 9, as many as we can be, I could be alone if I always enter the game.

or they close the group anyway

if you are alone (i.e. you are the only member of your combine) and you are active, the coalition activity (represented only by yourself!) is 100% ... therefore your Combine will not be deleted (despite you are alone).

the countdown leading to the deletion of the Combine starts only if the percentage of activity drops below 60%.

If your coalition consists of 10 members, you must have at least 6 active members.

In case 5 members are active and 5 are inactive ... in this case the game starts countdown to delete your Combine (When the countdown is started, you have 14 days to overcome this end, restoring a percentage of active players of 60% or higher).

hope it's clear.

Sep 9, 2017, 06:0209/09/17
12/30/16

Red-Terror dijo:

Niko dijo:

Entiendo que no tienes que estar inactivo, soy activo en mi grupo, solo tenemos 9, tantos como podemos ser, podría estar solo si siempre entro en el juego.

o cierran el grupo de todos modos

si estás solo (es decir, eres el único miembro de tu combinado) y estás activo, la actividad de la coalición (representada solo por ti mismo!) es 100% ... por lo tanto tu Combine no se eliminará (a pesar de que estés solo).

la cuenta regresiva que conduce a la supresión de la combinación comienza sólo si el porcentaje de actividad cae por debajo del 60%.

Si su coalición consta de 10 miembros, debe tener al menos 6 miembros activos.

En caso de que 5 miembros estén activos y 5 estén inactivos ... en este caso el juego comienza la cuenta atrás para borrar su Combine (Cuando se inicia la cuenta regresiva, tiene 14 días para superar este fin, restaurando un porcentaje de jugadores activos del 60% o mayor).

espero que esté claro

Your response has been very helpful, thanks

Sep 12, 2017, 09:2509/12/17
02/29/16
Red-Terror said:

Another problem I encountered yesterday (when the "day of the game" changed and I was able to collect the reward) is that the combine rewards have been automatically activated on my account (resources, 60 min Executive Status, etc.)

The won items were not stored in the black market (as I expected) but were automatically activated by the system at the time they were collected by me!

I will try to better control today when I collect the rewards of this day.

Absolutely right. Commander! These bonuses are activated automatically.
Sep 17, 2017, 00:3309/17/17
06/26/14
Hi   I have 20 Combine members  activity says 89% yet I have been told we will be disbanded in 13 more days Why
Sep 19, 2017, 13:4909/19/17
02/29/16
Chkm8 said:

Hi   I have 20 Combine members  activity says 89% yet I have been told we will be disbanded in 13 more days Why
Did you try to refresh the game, Sir?
Nov 3, 2017, 02:1111/03/17

What about those who were away from the game before this new rule was brought in, so won't have known about the situation until it was too late?

I have a friend who had their own combine, and they had spent many diamonds over many years building their combine up along with their HQ.  They started their Combine 4 years ago and were a daily player, but earlier this year they had to take a few months away from the game due to their mam being ill with terminal cancer. They have then recently returned only to discover that their combine has been taken away from them because of this new rule that was brought in!! A new rule that they couldn't possibly have known about due to the fact that they were away from the game when this rule appeared.

Now this player has lost a combine, and when they contacted Plarium about the situation Plarium basically said that it is tough luck.

Great way to treat your long standing and so-called valued 'customers' eh Plarium.... Disgusting and Disgraceful 
Nov 3, 2017, 20:0811/03/17
02/29/16

swertyxz said:

What about those who were away from the game before this new rule was brought in, so won't have known about the situation until it was too late?

I have a friend who had their own combine, and they had spent many diamonds over many years building their combine up along with their HQ.  They started their Combine 4 years ago and were a daily player, but earlier this year they had to take a few months away from the game due to their mam being ill with terminal cancer. They have then recently returned only to discover that their combine has been taken away from them because of this new rule that was brought in!! A new rule that they couldn't possibly have known about due to the fact that they were away from the game when this rule appeared.

Now this player has lost a combine, and when they contacted Plarium about the situation Plarium basically said that it is tough luck.

Great way to treat your long standing and so-called valued 'customers' eh Plarium.... Disgusting and Disgraceful 

Hello, Sir!

Very sad to hear that. Unfortunately, the game changes permanently. Some of our updates may change the game significantly. That's why it's necessary to keep an eye on all of our news. If a CEO is absent for a long time, then his Operations Officers should run a Combine. 

Things happen in the real life and I'm really sorry for your friend's case but, unfortunately, we can't announce our updates to each Commander individually.

Dec 10, 2017, 09:3512/10/17
Dec 10, 2017, 09:36(edited)
01/17/15

i like the new activity system. that's also because my combine maintes 100%.

you can demote inactive members to recruits instead of kicking them. recruits don't count for activity one way or the other.

anyway,is there a way we could get the rewards "stored" instead of automaticly activated though?
Feb 10, 2018, 15:5402/10/18
Feb 10, 2018, 15:57(edited)
11/06/15

her clan has 100% for over 2 weeks I think your co need to do away with this feature

And she in on every day 4 to 5 hr need to get this thing fix
Feb 11, 2018, 09:1202/11/18
Feb 11, 2018, 09:13(edited)
06/13/15

wertyxz said:

Commander,   

Let me tell you, despite the situation of your friend, that it's not enough for only one member to be inactive for an association to be dissolved. If it was suppressed it was because a large part of the members were also inactive and no director of operations took the responsibility to exclude the most absent.