SUBSCRIBE to the Plarium YouTube channel for a shot at 2,000 Diamonds!

4 Replies
John Black
Administrator
17 July, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC

General Kim was on the set for a brand new video for Plarium YouTube channel and got lost! Use logic to guide her to safety! http://plrm.me/Plarium-YouTube

Leave the correct route in the comments and SUBSCRIBE to the Plarium YouTube channel for a shot at 2,000 Diamonds!

UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 July, 2017, 9:24 AM UTC
zenki said:

I do not see any video like above? where?

Leave the correct route in the comments and SUBSCRIBE to the Plarium YouTube channel for a shot at 2,000 Diamonds!

A: I can not find any way!

It's not about the video, it's about the picture ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Red-Terror
18 July, 2017, 2:08 PM UTC

The correct route is "C"

General Kim: follow this route!!

NOTE: Is this response sufficient or should we also provide the entire route that General Kim has to go through?  ???

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 July, 2017, 8:15 AM UTC
Red-Terror said:

The correct route is "C"

General Kim: follow this route!!

NOTE: Is this response sufficient or should we also provide the entire route that General Kim has to go through?  ???

No need for the route ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Aavon Strendtberg
24 July, 2017, 11:31 AM UTC
The correct route is "c"!
UTC +0:00
1725037 users registered; 43544 topics; 271588 posts; our newest member:Devadiga