SUBSCRIBE to the Plarium YouTube channel for your chance to win huge Rewards!

11 Replies
John Black
4 July, 2017, 11:48 AM UTC

SUBSCRIBE to the Plarium YouTube channel for your chance to win huge Rewards! http://plrm.me/Plarium-YouTube

Over the next two months, we will be launching YouTube contests with a combined prize pot of 100,000 Diamonds!

Keep an eye open for upcoming YouTube contests and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to our channel!

UTC +3:00
Niko
7 July, 2017, 3:01 AM UTC

I subscribe to my youtube account but how we identify

UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 July, 2017, 9:49 AM UTC
zenki said:

I have seen but without a specific topic how do this!?...

Do you want to know how to subscribe? :) Just click the link in the post ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 July, 2017, 9:49 AM UTC
Niko said:

I subscribe to my youtube account but how we identify

Hi! We will be launching many contests on our YouTube channel in July and August. Just follow the updates and you won't miss anything!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Niko
9 July, 2017, 12:28 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva dijo:

Niko dijo:

Me suscribo a mi cuenta de youtube, pero cómo nos identificamos

¡Hola! Lanzaremos muchos concursos en nuestro canal de YouTube en julio y agosto. Sólo tienes que seguir las actualizaciones y no te pierdas nada!
I will be attentive

UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 July, 2017, 11:15 AM UTC
zenki said:

Instead of rewarding the diamond, the change may be 100,000 Thunderheads!? 

That would be a dangerous weapon in someone's hands
Aavon Strendtberg
10 July, 2017, 12:19 PM UTC
Done!
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 July, 2017, 7:58 AM UTC
zenki said:

I'm sure the 100,000 thunderhead will evaporate quickly with ZHG or some battle! 

Depends on how you use them ;) You can use to increase your Combine domination, or you can just waste them in local fights ;)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 July, 2017, 8:41 AM UTC
zenki said:

It seems I have no door in this section!  

It's only for groupings while I'm playing solo!  

Wait to see which group will win! 

Wow, you're playing solo all this time? Maybe you could give others some tips on how to survive in Zandia if you're a solo player? ;)
Jonacra Saile
13 July, 2017, 3:24 PM UTC
Como se inscrever no canal do yuotube
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 July, 2017, 9:29 AM UTC
zenki said:

The secret will be the secret that you will have to learn from someone yourself if they share with you! 
 Will you even found a Combine for solo-players?  
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 July, 2017, 10:53 AM UTC
zenki said:

Combination is a group!  

unless... 

or reward is 100.000 upgrade designs! 

1781329 users registered; 48447 topics; 287506 posts; our newest member:Castle 11157783