Attention Commanders!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
John BlackCharacter
Mar 1, 2017, 12:0403/01/17
01/13/15

Attention Commanders!

Attention Commanders!

Those of you who have been keeping a close eye on your Combine statistics might notice a decrease with this latest update. This decrease reflects the fixing of a bug that had been mistakenly granting double the bonus to Unit strength from Technology upgrades.

The bonuses have been corrected and the interface will display accurate Combine statistics. Now that the bug has been fixed, no Combine will be able to gain an unfair advantage by abusing it.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 1, 2017, 22:1703/01/17

Hello, I believe that your engineers need to examine this code fix again. The numbers are way off and the code fix appears to effect different players or instances on a variable basis.

Can you please explain if this was a bug fix across all HQs for all Combines that have an HQ, or was/is there a differentiated criteria for the application of the fix.

Can you please explain or send information as to the actual calculation that was fixed?

Many combine hierarchies and personal spending for players were predicated on the previous levels of D and O reflected in the mines. If players are arbitrarily reduced in rank and/or in privileges and then required to re-spend money to get to previous levels supported by erroneous Plarium code, then I am afraid that many players will choose to exit the game.

Was this bug an issue across all Plarium games of similar HQ structure?

Please advise,

Thank you.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 2, 2017, 12:2303/02/17
09/17/15
n2ntel said:

Hello, I believe that your engineers need to examine this code fix again. The numbers are way off and the code fix appears to effect different players or instances on a variable basis.

Can you please explain if this was a bug fix across all HQs for all Combines that have an HQ, or was/is there a differentiated criteria for the application of the fix.

Can you please explain or send information as to the actual calculation that was fixed?

Many combine hierarchies and personal spending for players were predicated on the previous levels of D and O reflected in the mines. If players are arbitrarily reduced in rank and/or in privileges and then required to re-spend money to get to previous levels supported by erroneous Plarium code, then I am afraid that many players will choose to exit the game.

Was this bug an issue across all Plarium games of similar HQ structure?

Please advise,

Thank you.

Hi! If you have noticed any abnormalities after this fix, related to Unit strength, please contact our Support Team, and they will check your report.
Mar 2, 2017, 19:4103/02/17
07/18/14
love the way you guys act like you are doing us a FAVOR by fixing what YOU screwed up.