John BlackCharacter
Jul 29, 2016, 15:1707/29/16
01/13/15

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- We have improved the notification system and added new notification settings.

- Track your units. We’ve released an update to the Garrisons tracking interface to help you keep better track of your Units. Now you can view exactly how many Offensive and Defensive Units you have at locations throughout Zandia by going to the “Garrisons” tab.

- From now on, you will be able to view exactly how many Units each of your fellow Combine Members has committed to defend the Mining Complexes held by your Combine. In order to see a full breakdown of your Combine’s Mining Complex Reinforcements, simply select the Complex you wish to view and open the "Garrison" tab. Please note that this feature is only available to Members ranked Agent or above.

- A bug that had been affecting the distribution of Flight Permits at the UCAV Deck has been fixed.

- Errors in the description of the "Experience Race" Tournament have been corrected.

Alright Commanders, that's enough chatter for now. Our intelligence services have detected signs of destructive activity nearby - most likely Zheng Shi. Prepare your troops!

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 1, 2016, 21:1108/01/16
05/10/14

A lot of the new pop-ups are completly useless.

For instance: if I cliick on the accept button for a trade, I know I accepted it.

I see the number of available convoys change, see the amount of resources in stock change and I see the convoy travel counters appear.

A pop-up confirming it has absolutly no added value.

All the pop-ups do, is making the game more slow.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 3, 2016, 08:5108/03/16
09/17/15

Flea Ridden Basterd said:

A lot of the new pop-ups are completly useless.

For instance: if I cliick on the accept button for a trade, I know I accepted it.

I see the number of available convoys change, see the amount of resources in stock change and I see the convoy travel counters appear.

A pop-up confirming it has absolutly no added value.

All the pop-ups do, is making the game more slow.

We've added those Notifications so you could always stay alert. However, if you feel that you don't need some of them, you can switch them off in your game settings. 

I think you'll find this option very useful 
Aug 3, 2016, 09:5208/03/16
05/10/14

Ok, Did not notice before that it could be turned off.

Thanks
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 4, 2016, 09:4108/04/16
Aug 4, 2016, 09:41(edited)
09/17/15

Flea Ridden Basterd said:

Ok, Did not notice before that it could be turned off.

Thanks