All Categories

FIGHTER UCAV!

FIGHTER UCAV!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 23, 2016, 17:4806/23/16

FIGHTER UCAV!

What does every mature warrior need? A personal Fighter, of course. Navigating a Fighter UCAV is a challenge, but the reward is totally worth it!

In this guide, you will find information on the main characteristics of the Fighter UCAV and the bonuses it provides.

GENERAL INFORMATION

Before you can access your Fighter UCAV, you need to construct the UCAV Deck – the Building where every action affecting your Fighter UCAV is carried out.

NAVIGATION BASICS

The UCAV Deck will be built in any vacant spot in your Base.

In the UCAV Deck window, you will find three tabs: Fighter UCAV, Targets, and Protocols.

In the Fighter UCAV tab, you can select the UCAV Bonuses you wish to activate. You will receive the benefits of your selected Enhancement Protocols for as long as the selected UCAV Bonuses are active. You will also be able to change the Callsign of your Fighter UCAV in this tab.

In the “Targets” tab, you can eliminate Targets with your Fighter UCAV and receive Strike Points. Each successful attack and victory over a Target will earn you Strike Points.

The UCAV Protocols tab contains the Protocols tree. Develop and upgrade Protocols to receive a wide variety of bonuses.  

ACTIVATING UCAV BONUSES  

Developing Enhancement Protocols allows you to receive a variety of bonuses, such as increased Resource production rates, accelerated Unit Training and Movement Speeds, Offense and Defense Boosts, and much more.

In order to develop and upgrade Enhancement Protocols, you will need Strike Points. Strike Points alone will also be sufficient to discover the 1st and 2nd “Additional Slot" Enhancement Protocols. However, the discovery of the 3rd Additional Slot requires Access Codes and Strike Points.

Enhancement Protocols are divided into two major groups - Unencrypted Protocols and Encrypted Protocols. The main difference between the two is as follows: the Bonuses from Unencrypted Protocols can be activated without Access Codes, while Encrypted Protocols require Access Codes to activate. Encrypted Protocols will give you more powerful bonuses than Unencrypted ones.

TARGET ELIMINATION

In the “Targets” tab, you can eliminate Targets with your Fighter UCAV. In order to attack the Target, you need to take aim and click on it. The HP bar will show how much damage you have dealt, but if your attack attempt was unsuccessful, you will see the word "Miss!" on your screen. Meanwhile, the Flight Permits bar at the bottom of the screen shows how many attempts at attacking the Target are remaining. Attacks require Flight Permits, regardless of whether you hit the Target or not.

Once all Flight Permits have been exhausted, your Fighter UCAV will be unable to continue fighting. If this happens, you will have two options: you can either wait for new Flight Permits to be distributed, or refresh your Flight Permits instantly in exchange for Diamonds. The number of Targets you can fight each day is limited; once this limit has been reached, you will see a message with a timer, which counts down the time until new Targets appear.

FIGHTER UCAV RESOURCES

You will receive Strike Points for eliminating Targets in the “Targets” tab. To get more Points for each successful strike, you will need to develop the “Strike Points” Protocol.

Please note that the Protocol Bonus does not extend to the Target that is in the “Targets” window at the time of activation. The number of Strike Points you will receive for eliminating the next Target will increase.

Encrypted Protocols will require Access Codes that you can obtain by participating in the Tournaments.  

ENHANCEMENT PROTOCOLS LIMITS

- Only one Enhancement Protocol can be developed or upgraded at any given time.

- Protocols can only be developed in the order they appear.

- You can start developing the Encrypted Protocols only after you finish developing and upgrading the Unencrypted Protocols.

- If you have upgraded the Protocol that was activated at the moment the upgrade finished, the bonus will remain the same as it was when you activated your Fighter UCAV.

ENHANCEMENT PROTOCOLS BONUSES

Negotiation time: Boosts negotiation speed of all Contracts, except the Enhancement Protocols.

Construction time: Boosts construction\upgrade speed of Buildings.

Training time: Boosts Unit training speed.

Base Defense bonus: Increases Base Defense bonus.

Resource production: Increases Fuel, Munitions, and Rations production.

Thulium conversion speed: Boosts Thulium conversion speed.

Recruit Recon/Offense/Defense Units instantly: High-level bonus. Units are trained instantly. Activation requires Access Codes.

Deliver Fuel/Munitions/Rations instantly: When the Fighter UCAV is activated, the Resources that were displayed in the Enhancement Protocols window as a reward are instantly sent to your Storage Depots.

Provide Defense/Attack power boost: Increases Offense\Defense of all player’s Units.

Units’ speed boost: Increases the speed at which your Units move.

Fighter UCAV development time: Boosts the development speed of all Enhancement Protocols.

Hit refresh time: Decreases the time required for the Fighter UCAV hits to refresh.

Commanders, we are convinced the Fighter UCAV will become your favorite toy! Have fun developing the Enhancement Protocols and eliminating Targets!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 5, 2016, 23:4707/05/16
07/03/16
oh hi, is cool all these !!
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 18, 2016, 12:2907/18/16
09/17/15
leonardodione09 said:

oh hi, is cool all these !!
I'm glad that you like it. You can ask your questions here if you have any.
Jul 10, 2017, 05:5607/10/17

Hi !

The UCAV building doesn't seem to be at the right scale vs all the others.

Is it possible to correct that?
Jul 10, 2017, 11:1407/10/17
09/17/15
bluefrog.roch said:

Hi !

The UCAV building doesn't seem to be at the right scale vs all the others.

Is it possible to correct that?
Could you please give me some more details? How would you like to change that?
Jul 10, 2017, 18:3107/10/17

Simply put it next to the Airfield building. The chopper on the landing pad is bigger than the whole UCAV building....

So, the dev can rescale it but it will take more squares on the ground, or redraw a new one to fit with the surface allowed but in scale with the other buildings.

I choose the UCAV building as the most significant example, but I think there is a similar problem with the black market chopper and possibly with the medical center.

Thanks for your interest.
Jul 11, 2017, 07:5707/11/17
09/17/15
nawashi.roch said:

Simply put it next to the Airfield building. The chopper on the landing pad is bigger than the whole UCAV building....

So, the dev can rescale it but it will take more squares on the ground, or redraw a new one to fit with the surface allowed but in scale with the other buildings.

I choose the UCAV building as the most significant example, but I think there is a similar problem with the black market chopper and possibly with the medical center.

Thanks for your interest.
I see. Thanks for the details!
Sep 29, 2017, 11:2509/29/17
11/09/16
Where and how do I BUILD the UCAV deck??
Sep 29, 2017, 15:3309/29/17
02/29/16
kilili.key said:

Hello! Just follow in-game tutorial and you'll get a Quest to build it :)
Dec 10, 2017, 09:5512/10/17
01/17/15
thanks for the new building, i can't wait to see what devolpment comes up with next
Mar 28, 2019, 03:4003/28/19
02/12/16

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

kilili.key said:

well i have two players in our combine whom can't build a ucav fighter deck is there a glitch ?

Apr 3, 2019, 10:1304/03/19
03/05/19
Jeff foley said:

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

kilili.key said:

well i have two players in our combine whom can't build a ucav fighter deck is there a glitch ?

Hi, commander. If this issue still relevant, it's needed for those players to contact our support team on this matter.
Apr 10, 2019, 10:2204/10/19
08/03/14

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hi, commander. If this issue still relevant, it's needed for those players to contact our support team on this matter.

What do I do with these? Excessive and unusable...